Jan 29 - Feb 1, 2015

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Jan 29 - Feb 1, 2015

Postby Yeipi » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Yes, just three nights because it is not easy to leave the kids behind for more than that. But they were 4 days and 3 nights of great fun! And this was our third time at DRM.

We arranged transportation from and to the airport with Right Connections Travel and everything was really smooth. We were out of the airport in 30 minutes and there was our car waiting for us. Registration at the hotel was quick and in 15 minutes we were having lunch at Tentazione. The new look of the pool and the restaurant is great, much classy.

The food was always good. We had dinner at Suki the first night, El Arrecife on Friday night and Il Piacere on Saturday night. We enjoyed every single one of them.

Disco: The music was not bad but they played basically the same songs night after night. Actually I was surprised they played some merengue and salsa on Saturday night, which was great for us, Latinos living in Canada :mrgreen:

Jacuzzi: Without doubt, my favorite place! We spent hours and hours there, sometimes completely alone and sometimes packed of couples having sex around us... and we couldn't be the exception :D

Sex: everywhere!!! I had never seen so much sex in my life!!! :bj :bj :bj :bj :bj Maybe because it was ISM, we saw blow jobs at the disco, in and out of the Jacuzzi, couples having sex in the beds around the Jacuzzi (First time I see all the beds being used at the same time... even I thought one of the couples was going to break theirs in pieces :lol: ). The environment was so erotic that at one moment, we were in the Jacuzzi with another 3 or 4 couples and we were all having fun with our better halves but it was amazing! On Friday afternoon the Jacuzzi was packed and 90% of the people in the water were having some sort of sex. Amazing!

Erotic massage: we are not in the lifestyle and my wife was not excited about having an erotic massage by anybody other than her lovely husband. So the same way we did last year, I arranged an erotic massage for me and relaxing for her so we could use the hot tub in the spa after. My massage was amazing. The lady (Diana?) made me fly with all she was doing to me. She was great! After 40 minutes, they left us alone and we could have sex there and go to the hot tub to relax. Awesome experience!

Now, counting the days until the next trip, but the good news is that there will be a new trip to Desire in the future.
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Re: Jan 29 - Feb 1, 2015

Postby SLINON » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Very good trip report ~ Glad you had such fun! Seems everyone comes away from their vacation always planning the next one! :D
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Re: Jan 29 - Feb 1, 2015

Postby SexxxyInMe » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:43 pm

SLINON wrote:Very good trip report ~ Glad you had such fun! Seems everyone comes away from their vacation always planning the next one! :D

We very rarely visit the same resort twice, but we already cannot wait to return to Desire!
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya