First Timers February 13-20, 2015

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

First Timers February 13-20, 2015

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:24 pm

I will begin by saying this was our first trip to Desire, but it certainly will NOT be our last. We were nervous and excited from the time we booked. We scoured the boards and made an attempt to learn everything that we could. I'm not sure if that was to calm our nerves or to heighten our excitement. It did both!

Every post that I read about the staff, as well as guests, being friendlier than anywhere else, was true! We made more friendships than we have ever made at a "vanilla" resort. (S and K, your friendliness and tips made us feel so comfortable. And your icebreaker, well, that will never be forgotten!) The staff could not have been more accommodating. They work so hard! Candido, our waiter at both breakfast and lunch, quickly became our very favorite. He was absolutely amazing! A great big thank you to Kuko, who made our necklaces and provided very interesting conversation while doing so! Sylvia at the pool is the most hard-working, gracious woman, and Danny does an outstanding job with the pool beds and chairs. The list goes on and on! Please, please consider tipping. A little bit goes a very long way, and they all deserve that and more with their hard work.

One other shout out goes to Jonathan who takes the Breathless Photos. He is professional and a phenomenal photographer! We purchased a book with the photos he captured. It will be our most treasured memory from our trip! If you even think you may like to try it, DO IT! You will not regret it!

The only tip I wish I had read before arriving at Desire, was to bring some type of cover-up for the evenings. We are from Maine and we still found it very chilly! The after dinner entertainment is outside and some nights went from chilly to downright cold!

If you are considering Desire, book it! You will not regret it! After 7 days there, we still are not sure of our "label". We are 100% positive that we loved the friendliness, nudity, and sexually-charged atmosphere that Desire provides. Our week at Desire brought us so much closer as a couple and made us fall in love all over again. In my opinion, that is so much more important than figuring out our "label". We'll return next year, and every year after that, and continue trying to figure it out. If we don't, we will certainly have fun trying.

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm us and we would be happy to try to help.

For the wonderful friends that we met, we hope to celebrate Valentine's Day 2016 with you!
~Crystal and Adam~
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Re: First Timers February 13-20, 2015

Postby SLINON » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:53 pm

We must have overlapped a couple of days because our last two nights there were very cold at night....and we are Canadians...used to very cold temperatures so when you say it was cold, you weren't kidding!! Even in the early morning, when we got up to see the sun rise, I had a beach cover up on AND the big nice Brown Robes they give you in the room!! We really had to bundle up in the AM and PM. I did know to take a light sweater with me for the evenings and I did use it but somehow on the "Bare as you Dare night", I couldn't figure out how to make that work with a sweater on!! That was one of the nights that we chose to do just the Disco and the hot tub afterwards.

Great review, glad you enjoyed Desire, we really do and will also be back as soon as we can save up enough $$$!
:D
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:21 pm

SLINON wrote:We must have overlapped a couple of days because our last two nights there were very cold at night....and we are Canadians...used to very cold temperatures so when you say it was cold, you weren't kidding!! Even in the early morning, when we got up to see the sun rise, I had a beach cover up on AND the big nice Brown Robes they give you in the room!! We really had to bundle up in the AM and PM. I did know to take a light sweater with me for the evenings and I did use it but somehow on the "Bare as you Dare night", I couldn't figure out how to make that work with a sweater on!! That was one of the nights that we chose to do just the Disco and the hot tub afterwards.

Great review, glad you enjoyed Desire, we really do and will also be back as soon as we can save up enough $$$!
:D

We are saving every dollar to return ASAP. You sound like such a fun couple! I hope our trips overlap at some point! If they do, we will need to figure out how to keep warm! :D
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

Postby SLINON » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:54 pm

We are planning a return trip when the nights are a bit warmer so most likely next April May....which is such a long ways away but it will be worth the wait! :)
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Postby Vixen and Him » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:47 pm

We were there at the same time too! Great time and a great escapre from the cold. cant wait to go back again!
Vixen and Him
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2024

Postby scottnkim » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:14 am

Glad you had a great time, We love to help when we can to make newbie feel comfortable and feel that they fit in. We all have been there and a little help goes a long way.[Really was just waiting to see you naked] LOL. But we know at Desire that happens before you leave. We agree with you that the staff was just outstanding all over.That's one of the reason we go back and I'm not going into the others.So hope we see you next year,keep in touch.
Scott and Kim
scottnkim
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 02 Nov 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS/SZC

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:40 pm

scottnkim wrote:Glad you had a great time, We love to help when we can to make newbie feel comfortable and feel that they fit in. We all have been there and a little help goes a long way.[Really was just waiting to see you naked] LOL. But we know at Desire that happens before you leave. We agree with you that the staff was just outstanding all over.That's one of the reason we go back and I'm not going into the others.So hope we see you next year,keep in touch.
Scott and Kim

Scott and Kim,
SO happy to hear from you! The two of you immediately made us feel like we fit in! Didn't realize it was just so you could see Adam naked.... :lol:

We miss you and we WILL be back during the same week in February! Can't wait to see you both!

~Crystal and Adam~
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:29 pm

toledocpl wrote:We were there at the same time too! Great time and a great escapre from the cold. cant wait to go back again!

Not sure we met, but would love to if you are back at the same time next year! We already cannot wait!

~Adam and Crystal~
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya