INCREDIBLE FIRST TIME FEB 15-22, 2015 - MUST GO

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

INCREDIBLE FIRST TIME FEB 15-22, 2015 - MUST GO

Postby jange » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:46 pm

We were as nervous and unsure as they come before finally arriving. Had purchased tons of theme wear, shoes, etc, etc. And I the husband got a few things too. :)

PSA - The following is intended to be as informative as possible, and hopefully a little entertaining too. :D

HERE WE GO.
Finally arrive (gonna skip all the boring stuff), drop the bags, and head to the pool. First words out of my mouth, OMG, IT'S NAKED OVERLOAD. We looked like Charlie walking into the chocolate store with one nickel. We grabbed a snack, and well Charlie found the golden ticket and off came the clothes within about 5 minutes. Sure it was weird for the first bit, but soon enough, you are walking all over hoping the poor little fella doesn't get too burnt. Not too long after we hit the hot tub. Welcome to Hollywood ladies and gentlemen. Live action everywhere. We quickly enter the water, as when things get cold they tend to shrink LOL. Continue to meet new people. BEST PEOPLE EVER BTW. Hot tub is just an awesome place in general. So around 7:00, you have to force yourself to your room to get all SEXYFIED. Which my wife, does very well. Hit dinner and meet a great couple for the first time K&S, very cool people EH. Have some Sushi, then back to lobby bar for a cool band. Basically every night there is a live band from like 9-11 between dinner and the disco. Head to the disco after the band and it is great. Wife and I tend to dance A LOT!!! And anyone on here that were with us, probably know who this is from that sentence alone. Well we meet so many people on the first day, we had no idea that they would eventually end up being great friends. After a long day Mr. and Mrs. DANCE ALL NIGHT call it a night. Only early night of the week, and it was still 3AM.

Not going to give a day by day breakdown here, but basically we had the same schedule everyday.

Wake at 11:00, head to pool and hope Danny (FYI NEED TO KNOW DANNY. He's the main pool chair man. You can't miss him. Hes about 4 foot tall, yelling DA PLANE, DA PLANE - Tip him a $20, who knows could help) can hook us up with a chair. Worked everyday but one, but by then we had so many friends it didn't matter. MAKE FRIENDS EARLY. DONT REGRET ANY TIME WASTED. The pool and hot tub is a great place to make friends. Put your self out there, don't be shy. And FYI, most of our new friends, we didn't play with, but now consider like family. SYLVIA - Pool waitress is awesome. Always knows what you want, and brings it to you before the glass is empty. Shes the bomb.

Entertainment Staff has had a lot of turn over apparently, but these guys are awesome. Lots of cool times with Jay, Alex, Sophia, Kayla, and Emily (Even if I did spike the volleyball into your head like GAY FOCKER)

Head to the hot tub by 4:00. Such a great atmosphere to meet and greet. Of course my wife and I may have put on a couple of shows. Didn't even think about it until you look up and catch some interesting looks. Was told by many it was all good, so we sure hope so. Body shots happened some days, some not. Honestly think that may be a little over rated, but always cool anyway. Never a dull moment on the beds during the day either. Not sure there was ever a day we didn't see at least 5 couples doing my favorite yoga pose (DOWNWARD FACING DOG).

Again cool live bands from 9-11. It's the calm before the storm. The Disco/Playroom/HotTub storm that is.

Disco. GREAT DJ. Forget anything you have heard about it being lame. This guy played great music. Any if my little social butterfly wife got the hankerin for something specific (which was often), he would have it playing within minutes. Even some GNR Sweet Child of Mine, you know just in case you want to drop into an amazing air guitar solo. SO TIP THE MAN. Also, the bar staff at the Disco is amazing. Tom Cruise can sling cocktails as fast as these 3 AMIGOS. Show em some love, and it's amazing how your line becomes so much shorter.

Playroom. It's cool, we only played in there once, but it was amazing. Again, wish it wasn't our last night. :( But will always be remembered. And hey, it's ok to laugh a little too. We were hot to trot, but the occasional stand up act may have shown up too. Have fun, it's vacation.

HotTub at night. Still crowded, but more fun. Lots going on for sure.

3:15 BLTs and PIZZA. Standing order from my favorite little Mexican Chef. THEY ARE AWESOME. Great place to relax, socialize, meet new friends, and have the occasional therapy sessions or oil rig education.

I hope this wasn't too long and boring for people, but honestly words cannot truly express the time we had. We will be back the same time next year, and can't wait. I'll say it again, get out there and make friends. You wont regret it. My wife and I are the happiest couple on earth, and never thought we could get any better until we discovered Desire.

FRIENDS SHOUT OUTS
Brooklyn - Basically the social committee, and had so many great conversations we can't keep track.
Manhatten - Fun times. (You aren't allowed to kiss right? Inside joke about some paid guests)
K&S - First couple we met, and just had lots of cool time together. Don't freeze in Canada.
Brazilian Crossfit friends - Always dressed to kill, and helped us keep the dance floor jumping.
R&B aka British Invasion - Great times. Hope to see you again.
J&N from CT - Wish we had spent more time together, but def a great couple. Cant wait to meet up again tho.
S&P - Coolest Desire Story ever!!! I'd tell ya, but I'd have to kill ya
K&E - Fun couple. They need a rest. Not sure how they do it.
G&V - Lots of fun dancing and dinners. Stay warm in the Windy City
L&T - Great time dancing, lots of good pool time. KNOCK KNOCK
J&D AKA GW - OMG. So funny. See you next year.
F&J - Great couple. Didn't know till a few days in they were actually our neighbors. But they were amazing. Helped us navigate a lot of questions around some of the lifestyle hangups.
R&V - PURPLE RAIN!!!!! Honestly R and I are as tight as some guys I've known for 20 years. Def highlight of our trip was meeting these guys. NAWLINS BABY
S&K - Can't say enough about this one. I guess PERFECT FIT would be as good as I could say. Just wish we had more time. :)

The list goes on and on and on. FYI, If anybody get's our inside jokes feel free to let us know. We are kinda silly.

Until next time......
SLS AinsleyandBarrett
jange
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 15 Feb 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: INCREDIBLE FIRST TIME FEB 15-22, 2015 - MUST GO

Postby tommer » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:00 am

A "so amazing" report and it makes me/us even more excited for our two trips to Desire this upcoming summer! On our first trip some 4 years ago, we were a bit intimidated by it all (we are somewhat more reserved in nature), but we are more and more relaxed with each trip. Now, the Mrs. is ready to take the lead at times .... wow, hard for me to believe. I especially like and appreciate your wisdom of putting yourselves out there early and getting to know all/others. I hope we can be fortunate to come home with a list of couples met, enjoyed and well remembered. We are excited .... clothes/accessories/toys bought, fantasies chatted and hair removal in progress (laser) LOL ..... Now, bring on the beach! :D
tommer
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Re: INCREDIBLE FIRST TIME FEB 15-22, 2015 - MUST GO

Postby jange » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Yes, definitely make friends. Everyone is so easy to talk to. Don't hold back, just jump right in. Already counting the days till next February. 10 days next time!!!
SLS AinsleyandBarrett
jange
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 15 Feb 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya