Our Experience Over the Years at Desire: Part II

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Our Experience Over the Years at Desire: Part II

Postby travelfun » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:55 pm

We are writing these reports for nervous and curious newbies (especially to those worried they are too young), for the veterans who love to relive those days at desire, as well as for ourselves. We were talking on our most recent trip to pearl and we were having trouble remembering some of the details of our first trip to Desire. We decided to remember them in this way.

PartII: Second trip September 2013

We had looked forward to going back to desire for such a long time. A, the wife, did lots of shopping in preparation for the trip. This time we were staying at RM for the full vacation rather than just testing the waters (See Part I for details of our first trip, http://desiremexico.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5304). We were now 26 years old and had talked a lot about how much play we were OK with, still having never actually done it. Girl/Girl was OK for us and maybe more soft stuff in a perfect situation. It seems this is where many people start.

We arrived by the transbeach transfer which was really delayed. We decided we would no longer use them and didn’t let it bother us. The room we requested was given to us. Knowing the flow of the resort this time around, we knew it was Jacuzzi time. The suits came off, I helped A get oiled up, and we got into the Jacuzzi. The amazing thing about Desire, as everyone says, is the people. We instantly made friends with a number of couples and A fulfilled her fantasy of some girl/girl play that first afternoon with some beautiful, fun, outgoing women.

The disco, drinks, and service were all great! We got much more into the themes and contests each night on this trip.

The highlight of this trip was the erotic massage (which we did twice!). At this point we had only had some soft girl/girl lifestyle experience, besides plenty of PDS. Here are the details that everyone asks about: We asked for two girls. I had the sensual and A had the erotic. Frankly I was concerned that I wasn’t going to make it to the end if had gotten the erotic massage. We hung our gowns up and laid down naked on the table. There was sensual rubbing, use of feathers, and teasing for me. Later my masseuse helped me start to stroke my cock so I could get really hard. If you get the erotic they will rub you everywhere. It didn’t take long for A to have her first orgasm and once she gets going… well you get the idea. At the end they took me over to her, we all rubbed her for a couple minutes then I got on top her and we had sex while they rubbed us both. This was the most erotic thing we had ever done to this point. We enjoyed each other again in the Jacuzzi with champagne.

Once again we met great people of all ages on this trip. However, we were particularly excited to meet a couple that was our age and on their first trip to desire. We only overlapped a couple days. They were primarily spanish speaking but A is fluent so that wasn’t a huge deal. We had great fun together. However we made the rookie mistake of not exchanging contact info before we left. Oh well, maybe we will meet again someday. We knew we would be back.

To be continued as Part III in November of 2014.

Comments: The massage at RM is good and we loved it, but the one at Pearl is actually significantly better in our opinion. You will have to join us in part III for details of that one.

If you make good friends do not be nervous about exchanging contact info. We would have liked to keep in touch with this couple. It is so easy to just create a random gmail account to keep in touch. Now we have no hesitations about exchanging contact info with couples we become friends with.

One concern we have is that on our last trip to RM there was a contest of some sort almost every night before everyone went to the disco. We really enjoyed this, but reading trip reports it seems it is just a band that plays by the lobby bar before everyone moves to the disco. Is that true? Is there no more contests? We would be somewhat disappointed to learn that.
kasidie: travelfun
DRM 12/11
DRM 9/13
Pearl 11/14
Pearl 9/15
Pearl 8/16
Pearl 9/19
travelfun
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 30 Aug 2015