Our first time - 2/26- 2/29, 2015

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Our first time - 2/26- 2/29, 2015

Postby MD_Couple » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Wow what a trip! This was our first time to Desire (or any place like it) and we can not wait to go back. We are not "In the lifestyle" but we are free spirits and like to have fun. I guess after this trip you can now call us voyeurs and exhibitionist lol. Neither one of us had ever been nude in public but within the first 15 minutes after checking in we were both naked poolside with a cold drink in our hand. It felt so wrong wearing clothes to work on Monday! Hopefully next trip we can stay longer.

I think the trip highlight for us both was the photo shoot offered by the resort. The entire experience of the shoot it's self was well worth the price and the pictures came out way better than I could have imagined. Our shoot started in the room and ended on the beach with stops at the jacuzzi and night club. Our avatar is from that shoot!

We were both curious about the erotic couples massage before going but had talked ourselves out of it by the time we got there. After hearing a detailed description from another couple (and some shots of tequila) we decided to give it a try. Our session started in the private hot tub in the spa with a bottle of champagne. They came and got us after about 20 minutes and the massages were definitely hot and erotic. There is plenty written on this forum on the massage and ours went like the the others. We will repeat (wanted to go again the next day lol)

The foam party was fun.

The hot tub - oh boy the hot tub..... Lots written on here about that and yes it's all true. We had a blast up there.

The nightclub was fun but we really didn't spend too much time up there. Never made it into the sin room but will make sure we check it out next time.

We had a great time, no regrets and absolutely can not wait to go back!
MD_Couple

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 03 Dec 2015

Re: Our first time - 2/26- 2/29, 2015

Postby niksav » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:05 pm

We were there at the same time but not sure if we met or not. Anyway, so glad to hear you guys had a great time and enjoyed what Desire has to offer.
niksav
Desire Fan

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 23 Feb 2019

Postby thehogsters » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Wow sounds great. We are first timers going in October. The wife is very concerned about seeing pds, but I told her to not look or stare if she don't want to see it. I on the other think it's great.
I have gotten her out of her sheet a little lately so I'm hoping this trip will really do the trick for her.
thehogsters
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 01 Oct 2015

Postby niksav » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:17 pm

thehogsters wrote:Wow sounds great. We are first timers going in October. The wife is very concerned about seeing pds, but I told her to not look or stare if she don't want to see it. I on the other think it's great.
I have gotten her out of her sheet a little lately so I'm hoping this trip will really do the trick for her.

We've been 7 times now and think your wife shouldn't have anything to worry about. Like you have mentioned, you don't have to look at it if you don't want to. There will obvioulsy be some sexy stuff going on around you but we have never found it to be in our face...unless we wanted it to be :wink:

Sure you'll both have fun
niksav
Desire Fan

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 23 Feb 2019

Postby thehogsters » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:31 pm

I meant to say I have gotten her out of her shell. She has been very conservative untill lately. I'm trying to take babe steps with her. This trip will be great for us and open her up some.
thehogsters
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 01 Oct 2015

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya