Newbie trip report 4/08 - 4/15, 2015

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Newbie trip report 4/08 - 4/15, 2015

Postby RandB69 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Where to start.......I will start by saying "WOW".

We were a little apprehensive about our first trip ever to a Lifestyle/CO resort. We decided "what the Hell, let's just do it", OMG are we ever glad we did. Let's just start by saying "there is no judgements whatsoever", if you want to be naked, partially clothed or wear swimsuits all the time then do what pleases you and your significant other. Don't feel self-conscious about your body....everybody is different and here nobody cares. After our first day we were either fully naked or partially (I liked to wear my skimpy bikini bottoms most of the time-the first couple of days because I had to :( ....girls you know why :wink: but went topless all the time). I love that we have no tan lines :D

DO PARTICIPATE IN THE THEME NIGHTS- loads and loads of fun!!! Everybody loved my outfits...especially hubby - he couldn't keep his hands off me :L I've never had my ass smacked so much.......by EVERYBODY!!

The food was delicious no matter where you ate. Late night pizza and BLT's were the bomb, especially after partying/dancing all night.

The Entertainment Crew were awesome! Sophie, Jay and his sexy Canadian girlfriend ROCKED and were soo much fun to be around - Love them & miss them already!!
The nightly entertainment was great....loved the Rock Band and Reggae Band.
The Disco Rocked!! The DJ played whatever we requested. Hubby and I closed the disco every night....no lie......Yes, that was us dancing non-stop :D/ ......Hubby wearing his sexy Fedora's struttin' his stuff. I think we got more than one couple worked up every night. Good thing the sin room was close by :bj

The bartenders were a wonderful bunch - "Chicken Little" up in the Jacuzzi area always had our drinks ready and waiting when he saw us coming, didn't even have to ask for re-fills - truly made us feel like VIP. :L
Sylvia was one of the hardest working bartenders, running around the pool making sure everybody was happy & always with a smile on her face.

We had no troubles whatsoever getting beach beds and loungers on the beach. No problems by the pool either. Loved the round basket beds at the pool the best- so comfy :L :L

The resort is very small and intimate which makes it special. The beach is small but kept beautiful & clean because they raked up the sea-weed frequently. We had a gardenview room, which was small but you are only there to sleep and get cleaned up.

The people we met there were wonderful. We had no problems making lots of friends....so many in fact that people thought we were regulars because everybody seemed to want to talk and hang with us.
We met wonderful people from all over the world, Italians, Trinidadians, Americans & lots of fellow Canadians. Now we have many new friends because of our trip to Desire.

Can't wait to return!!

:CAN
RandB69
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 08 Apr 2015

Re: Newbie trip report 4/08 - 4/15, 2015

Postby Yeipi » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:03 pm

Great to know you had fun! I am already counting the days to our next trip... in January 2016!!! So far!!! :roll:
:CAN
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby thehogsters » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Thanks for sharing your great trip report. I can't wait to go one day. :US
thehogsters
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2015

Postby Cdncpl88 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Awesome trip report, thanks. Starting to get excited about our upcoming trip!
Cdncpl88
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 30 Nov 2023

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya