Tantra from Ecstatic Hearts - April 12-18, 2015

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Tantra from Ecstatic Hearts - April 12-18, 2015

Postby MelaniE » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:10 pm

My hubby ScottieO and I, Melanie just returned from a marvelous trip to Desire from April 12-18. The playmaker staff in particular was very gracious and helpful. We were special guest Tantra Teachers and we would love to receive some feedback on if you liked the playshopd and what we could do better if we are invited back. If you would like to learn more about what we do email us
MelaniE

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Apr 2015

Re: Tantra from Ecstatic Hearts - April 12-18, 2015

Postby JohnnyTNT » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:20 am

Dear Melanie:

My wife and I just visited Desire for the 10th year in a row and absolutely loved it. The quality of the people that come here and friends we have made is what makes this resort stand out from the rest. The staff, especially the Playmaker group, was amazing as usual, but the real surprise was you and ScottieO.

You are both such a vibrant and sexy couple full of life and energy. Both my wife and I are hoping to get to know you both better. You were the highlight of our trip this time, not only from your classes, but from your dancing, outrageousness, and ability to connect (not to mention your beautiful smile). Just heard from our friends, whom were able to do more of your classes, that things got even wilder and woollier after we left. We were bummed that we left before your final three classes, but just the two hours we had were a blast and surprisingly powerful. Not only did we laugh harder than we have in a long time, we were really aroused and excited afterwards, as well as, refreshed and relaxed at the same time. We also felt deeply connected with the other 24 people that were in the first class and believe it shifted the fun and freedom of the entire resort into a higher gear. My only suggestion is to make it longer or offer two classes a day so that people who miss the prior one can catch up. Perhaps you can do a workshop at the pool so more people can experience it. We plan to book our next trip when you two are going again, so make sure and let us know when Desire brings you back.
JohnnyTNT

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kassidy, SLS

Postby yoyo » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:20 am

JohnnyTNT wrote:Dear Melanie:

My wife and I just visited Desire for the 10th year in a row and absolutely loved it. The quality of the people that come here and friends we have made is what makes this resort stand out from the rest. The staff, especially the Playmaker group, was amazing as usual, but the real surprise was you and ScottieO.

You are both such a vibrant and sexy couple full of life and energy. Both my wife and I are hoping to get to know you both better. You were the highlight of our trip this time, not only from your classes, but from your dancing, outrageousness, and ability to connect (not to mention your beautiful smile). Just heard from our friends, whom were able to do more of your classes, that things got even wilder and woollier after we left. We were bummed that we left before your final three classes, but just the two hours we had were a blast and surprisingly powerful. Not only did we laugh harder than we have in a long time, we were really aroused and excited afterwards, as well as, refreshed and relaxed at the same time. We also felt deeply connected with the other 24 people that were in the first class and believe it shifted the fun and freedom of the entire resort into a higher gear. My only suggestion is to make it longer or offer two classes a day so that people who miss the prior one can catch up. Perhaps you can do a workshop at the pool so more people can experience it. We plan to book our next trip when you two are going again, so make sure and let us know when Desire brings you back.

Wow, we would love to experience something like this in our number 5 trip....maybe this could trigger something more :D
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby Rose » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:21 pm

My husband and I went to some of their tantra classes. They were great fun. I felt myself more connected with my husband and the others who were in the class. I dare say our sex did improve afterwards. On their sensations play class. We first connected on a deep level, I cried from all the love that welled up in me. Then we got to do these really fun, sexy, sensual games with each other evoking all the senses. Everyone got really turned on. And after the class, we could stay and play with each other to our hearts content and everyone chose to stay and play for another hour. It was really sexy. I totally recommend going when Scottio and Melanie are there. Don't miss out on Tantra class.
Rose

We arrive on: 15 Apr 2015

Postby lovelylinda » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Dear Melanie and ScottieOOOO

You two are a hoot! Tantra classes aside, it was a real joy to have you there. You are both so full of life and energy that seeing you two dance and just being yourselves made us smile each day. And your classes are awesome. We regret that we only made one of your classes and are very excited about doing more. You two were the buzz of the week and for the other folks that took your earlier classes, you two were all they wanted to talk about. In fact we are so excited, that we will be flying to Texas to join your July 24th weekend workshop, so save us two spots! Thank you so much for coming to Desire. We can't imagine what it would have been like without you; you really made this vacation something special. With warm regards,

Linda
lovelylinda

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Apr 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: swinglifestyle

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sun May 10, 2015 4:28 pm

Sounds like the two of you would be a welcome addition to the Valentine's Day 2016 celebration at Desire <3
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya