June 6-13, 2015 - 3rd trip

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

June 6-13, 2015 - 3rd trip

Postby Newbiesx2 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:22 am

3rd trip and we both agree best trip so far!!! Arrived on time and Mr pushed the button for the first time and we got the red light... he is banned from the button from now on!!! We were a little uncomfortable as security was going through the luggage of the family in front of us... inspecting the inside of EVERY diaper!!! When she unzipped ours with condoms and didos she shuffled things around and zipped it back!!! :-) Had to wait about 20 minutes for USA transfer... never had to wait before but we enjoyed the drive to the resort with our friendly driver.

We were welcomed back when we arrived with a cool cloth and glass of champagne. Got checked in and since we were early our room wasn't ready... no problem - we got pool chairs then grabbed some lunch. Pool bar and renovations are amazing!!! Carlos fixed us some great drinks, we dropped our clothes, and enjoyed an afternoon in the sun. Our room was ready around 3 so we quickly unpacked and headed up to the jacuzzi. Enjoyed some wild fun up there and then returned to get ready for dinner. Ate at Suki and it was amazing!! Then we got ready for the lobby area fun and off to the disco. After shutting it down went back to the jacuzzi for more fun!! There is nothing like have wild sex under the stars while others around you are doing the same! Got to bed around 3 am and repeated it all over again the next day!!

We met some wonderful people with the temptations group and the sweets entertainment group! Met a sweet couple who were there for the 1st time... didn't take them long to settle in... :-) Beach was horrible with seaweed and brown water... mother nature was at fault not the resort.. CiCi and Africa however were amazing as always!!! Silvia and Carlos had the pool area covered and Roman had the lunch grill totally under control!!! Best grilled fajitas ever!! We never had trouble getting a beach bed, a pool bed or chairs, a bed at the jacuzzi or in the sin room... we also did not have issues with biting bugs but we saw some people COVERED in bites so pack bug spray if you are worried.

We missed the rain from tropical depression Bill which was great! Our room was fantastic , the food in Sahlo and Suki were amazing, music in the disco was great!! I was sore from all the dancing!! And the sexy fun was unbelievable... We are already planning our trip next year with a few of the couples we met this year... there is just something magical about Desire...
Newbiesx2
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Sep 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie-SLS

Re: June 6-13, 2015 - 3rd trip

Postby 5kswimmer » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm

Thanks for the report. We arrived on the 13th and did not notice any mosquitoes at all. Maybe the storm drowned them! However, on Tuesday we found about a dozen flying bugs that looked like large ants in our shower. I killed them with my snapping towel trick. Throughout the rest of our week (13th -21st) I saw several more. Late one night I was laying in bed reading and noticed one of these bugs crawling along the ceiling, near the wall, towards the bathroom. When it got to the corner of the wall, a lizard (which I hadn't previously seen) snapped it up and devoured it!! I love that lizard!

Jim & Jeanine
5kswimmer
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 13 Jun 2015

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:32 am

5kswimmer wrote:Thanks for the report. We arrived on the 13th and did not notice any mosquitoes at all. Maybe the storm drowned them! However, on Tuesday we found about a dozen flying bugs that looked like large ants in our shower. I killed them with my snapping towel trick. Throughout the rest of our week (13th -21st) I saw several more. Late one night I was laying in bed reading and noticed one of these bugs crawling along the ceiling, near the wall, towards the bathroom. When it got to the corner of the wall, a lizard (which I hadn't previously seen) snapped it up and devoured it!! I love that lizard!

Jim & Jeanine

:D So.......moral of the story.........keep the lizards!
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby Juan_valdez » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:40 pm

It was great meeting you at the pool, hot tub, disco and a few other places too!
SLS: juan_valdez1234
KIK- Juan_valdezreno
Juan_valdez
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 09 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya