July 1-6th Newbie Trip Report

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

July 1-6th Newbie Trip Report

Postby NWACpl » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Well we have returned from a fantastic 1st time trip to Desire RM. We were newbies to DRM, but not to the lifestyle!!!!

We arrived on the 1st, and thanks to the Yahoo group we already knew at least 1 couple. More on them later!!! :bj

We arranged for transportation through Tourex. Jorge/Christian were great, and easy to find once we made our way through the timeshare sharks!! They even asked if needed/wanted to stop anywhere along the way to DRM.

Room/Check-in:Upon arrival at the resort it was close to 4, so we were able to check-in quickly and go right to our room. I had done the pre check-in online 2 weeks prior, and had requested a couple of room choices. We were very pleased to know they were able to fulfill a request for 1611, a 2nd floor Deluxe Ocean View Rm. The room was wonderful!!! Awesome view, large king size bed, big shower and did I mention the view!!! Yes, it was upstairs, yes there was a drop off from the bed to the rest of the room, but I had absolutely NO complaints. The only suggestion, I would make is a ledge for the ladies to be able to put their legs on to shave (or for other activities)!! Luckily, I have long enough legs that I could put one on the soap dish on the wall and shave. If someone wants pictures of the room, feel free to PM me. Oh and No pressure or even a mention of membership pitch upon check-in.

Food: We ate all 3 restaurants. They were all wonderful. The hibachi tables in Suki, are fun, but you can get the same experience back home at a Shogun. Santiago was our waiter every morning at the breakfast buffet, and went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed!! Every one of the waitstaff was wonderful!!! Definitely, no complaints in that area at all!!!

Shows/Nightclub: We were there Wed thru Sunday evening, and left on Monday, so we did not get to enjoy all the theme nights. However, we did enjoy Glamorous night, Neon Night, Erotic Circus, Masquerade, and Naughty School Girl nights!!! All the shows were great, especially the Erotic Circus, Chippendale show on Saturday, and Male/Female Strippers on Naughty School Girl Night. Participation in theme nights, was hit and miss as some people have previously stated. I dressed up every night, the hubby dressed up on Neon night, Masquerade and School Boy/Girl night. The themes for men, I think are tough on any other night.

Playroom/Hot Tub: This is where the fun starts!!! As I stated earlier, we had already "met" a couple through the Yahoo Group. C&B, you were both wonderful!!! Had a blast with them from Friday on... until we left!!! Conversation started in the ride from the airport and continued and heated up from there. C you are beautiful, and I enjoyed every lick!! Hubby of course, enjoyed the show and we learned a new move for threesomes with another female. Couldn't believe we had never done it, but if you haven't tandem fucked with another female then it is a MUST TRY!!! Awesome!!! I came every time, B slid his beautiful cock in my pussy!!! WOW!! Is all I can say!! Hot tub play was hot, hotttt, hotttttttt. Hubby and I partook on our first night, and enjoyed it with C&B several other nights!!! I have to give a great big bow to C&B, they recently celebrated a 25 yr anniversary, and they made love like it was the first night every time. They were truly a joy to watch and play with!!!

Pool: Naked, naked, naked. Don't think anything else needs to be said there. No problem at all getting a bed. I did make a point of going down by 8, and sliding some $$ over to Jose(I think, not DANNY), and he hopped right up and found a bed to our liking. After that all I had to do was walk by when I was getting the hubby coffee in the AM, and he was asking if I wanted the same bed. By the 3rd day, he asked the day before and had us written down for the next day. The $$ may have helped, but it didn't really seem like it mattered either way. He for sure appreciated it, but did not expect it by any means.

We met lots of wonderful people, G/D from TX, M/T from TN, and toooo many others to remember all their names. Thank you, Mrs. Mayor for the name necklace, and to the "female" Mayor for the great convo in the hot tub!!!

I wish we could have taken lots of lots of pics, but we followed the rules!!! I did sneak around and take some before 7 on Monday before we left, so I have a few if you want to PM me.
NWACpl
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jul 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF, C4P

Re: July 1-6th Newbie Trip Report

Postby ilsxycouple » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Great report! Loved the review of your playroom adventures! Very hot.
ilsxycouple
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Feb 2016

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:53 pm

I loved your trip report! Thank you for posting! It made me even more anxious to return to DRM in February!
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Postby ksr » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Thanks for the report. We went to Pearl in June (total newbie) and enjoyed it so much we're headed to RM in Aug. Trying to read up on RM.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya