Desire RM June 30th to July 4th, 2015 (Oh Jeah!)

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Desire RM June 30th to July 4th, 2015 (Oh Jeah!)

Postby Eroticdesires » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:20 pm

The Pearl portion of our trip can be read HERE

June 30th Desire Pearl Checkout/Desire Rm Check In Day 4
    It is never ideal to have to pack up and transfer resorts, but it is still worth the trouble to us to get a flavor of each resort. We headed to breakfast as our bags were packed and ready for pickup at 10am. We also wanted to say goodbye and exchange contact with a few friends we met, but unfortunately our paths never crossed that morning. I always write out our names and preferred contact emails on Desire stationary or the round paper coasters. It’s a good idea to carry them around with you when you have pockets as you never know when you may need them.

Our transfer from Pearl was smooth and we arrived for check in at RM around 11am. The room was not ready so we checked our personal bags into the spa locker and headed to the beach. Daniel got us settled on a beach bed next to CICI’s Bar, and we quickly felt like we were finally home. Not that we didn’t enjoy our stay at Pearl, our brains are just wired to associate a Desire vacation with being naked on a beach bed at RM. After a reunion with CiCi, we tried one of her delicious cocktails (I think we had a Cocoa Snow).

My wife’s view from our beach bed.

My view from the beach bed.

One of the wives that was on the yacht charter came over to welcome us. Their appointment together for the sensual massage would be at noon, so I suggested that they should go early to steam or shower before their session together. The two gorgeous ladies walked off to the spa and my imagination would be racing for the next hour or two. Luckily I had the comfort and conversation of Cici and her patrons, so the time would pass effortlessly.

My wife has had numerous experiences involving women, but this may be the first time she has played alone with another women, although technically, they were only alone at the end of the massage. After the spa check in, they had time for a quick shower and was soon led to the private treatment room. The session room had two massage tables at slight angles with a large mirror in the room. After disrobing, the two female masseuses led them to their tables and proceeded with the typical sensual massage, lots of light touching, feathers lightly tracing their bodies. Applying copious amounts of warm oil to their bodies till they were a sexy, slippery mess.

Of course the best part was bringing the women together. My wife was brought over to our friend's table where she helped give a four hand massage while her masseuse continued massaging my wife’s back. My wife was then led to lie on top where they began sensual kissing and exploring each other’s bodies as the masseuses continued their erotic touching. Soon their bodies found the proper positions as their nether regions aligned, they writhed together in pleasure. After switching positions our friend was now grinding on top of my wife and soon built to a shuddering climax. As the masseuses left them alone, they continued with a bit more kissing and quiet conversation, soon they were touching and lightly stroking each other as they intertwined their bodies again, focused on grinding on my wife’s clitoris. The climax was inevitable as my wife had a delicious clitoral orgasm followed by a few aftershocks as they continued to caress and kiss each other.

My wife returned to the beach bed looking relaxed, and we were both ready for lunch. After a quick debriefing of her massage, we headed to the lunch grill (a bit of time would be needed so I could revert back to a respectable walking around state). Lunch was a blur, but we really feel the food at lunch grill was improved this year and the remodeled lunch grill/bar area is spectacular. I was a bit anxious to discuss privately the details of my wife’s massage so lunch was a quick meal. Instead of heading directly back to our beach bed, a detour to the room helped to release some of the built up excitement from hearing about her sexy massage experience.

For the rest of the afternoon, we napped and chatted and actually went into the water a few times. This was the only day the water had cleared a bit and there were actually some clear patches in the water. The seaweed was still present, but was not as obtrusive as other days. We relished those moments by the beach with our friends. Long after Cici had packed up for the day (5pm), we were still chatting away as only Desire friends can until it was time for the get ready for dinner drill. We would all be dining together at Sahlo so our conversations only took a brief break.

It was our friends last night, so a quick change for the ABC theme and we continued the night in the usual lobby bar, disco and Jacuzzi lounge pattern. I was very impressed with the energy and sexy vibe in the RM disco on our first night. Our friends had been telling us about Jay, the Entertainment staff MC whose signature “Oh Jeah!” would be our private battle cry all week. Unfortunately, this was his night off so we would have to wait to experience Jay another night. I would estimate that there was at least double the number of guests in the disco every night over Pearl. There is only one bartender at the Pearl Disco and rarely a wait for a drink. The two bartenders at RM work their asses off and keep many thirsty patrons happy on most nights past 1am. It is not unusual to have a good sized crowd at the RM disco until 2am.

I was not in a dancing mood, but my wife and her sexy massage partner did enjoy quite a bit of time on the dance floor. Watching hot women dancing together never gets old. A few shots washed down with Palomas and we were both feeling a bit sloshed. Around 1am, we all headed over to the Jacuzzi lounge. It was relatively calm at the lounge as we enjoyed the cool breeze.

Beware, the mosquitos are sometimes waiting for you at the lounge.

We invited both couples to our room to continue the night, but one couple decided to turn in for bed, the other couple decided to join us. We had hoped to finally use the Jacuzzi in our room, but it is really hard to predict when to fill and maintain the temperature. It seems like a great idea to have a Jacuzzi in the room, but I would say it was very sadly underutilized. After some in-room fun, we got our repellent stuff on and joined our friends at the lobby bar for some pizza. They were kind enough to share their pie with us; yes, we are that close.

Usually, I enjoy beer with pizza, but I have come to realize that I like a stronger ale with a bit more bold flavor than what is offered on the resort. I’ve also been spoiled by enjoying ice cold beer at home, the beer at the resort never seems to reach that thirst quenching cold that I like. Frosty mugs just aren’t practical in the tropics and I’m not really the bubba keg toting kinda guest so I guess I just need to drink faster.
    Most of our Desire nights end this way, full and happy.
July 1st Wednesday Day 5 :CAN
    Today would prove to be a very strange day. There is usually one day sometime near the middle of the trip that you tend to lose track of what day it is and you walk around a bit dazed. Drinking is often a contributing element to the confusion.

The wife was moving very slowly this morning, actually not moving at all. I was awake by 8am, got our juice and Cappuccino and was ready for the beach by 9am. I decided to let her sleep, as I went out to the beach bar to watch CiCi set up. I told CC my goal for the week was to be her first customer every morning and her last customer every evening. I have also been secretly taking mental notes of her job in case they ever needed emergency bar relief. A few bloody marys for breakfast and one of her delicious ice coffees and I was well on my way to a very nice buzz by 11am. Our friends were at the beach bar to say goodbye and I went back to the room to check on my wife. She was emerging from sleep and was going to try and get ready quickly and luckily caught them at the lobby before they left.

My wife joined me on the beach bed and we relaxed and recuperated. By 1:30pm, our other longtime Desire friends had departed and we headed to lunch. During our meal, I heard an announcement that the theme was neon, sexy white, which in my mind was the next day. This totally threw off the days in my head as we were supposed to dine at Sahlo with some friends visiting from Pearl on the Sexy white neon night.

After making sure we secured a reservation for dinner, we decided that this was a great time to try out the swim up bar. Edmundo was ready with drinks and one quick drink became several. The rest of the afternoon was a blur, we did go back to the beach bed before 5pm and probably stumbled to our room for a nap before dinner. The nap helped us recharge as we supposedly were to meet our friends at the lobby bar at 7:30pm. We arrived a few minutes early for our date and chatted with our friends we met the previous year from Orange County. As we began talking, we soon realized that it was Glamorous night tonight, and not neon white. Our friend even showed us the poster on the wall. Well, we headed off to dinner at 8pm and our long day of drinking was definitely catching up to us. A nap in the room from 9:30pm to 11pm wasn’t enough. This was probably only the second night in all our Desire stays that we stayed in the room after dinner. A good night’s rest may be just what we need to finish off the trip strong.
July 2nd Thursday Day 6
    Actually feeling well rested, we were awake at 9am and seemed to be back on schedule. Breakfast was at a very respectable 10am. It warms the heart seeing Matilda still making Desire guests happy every morning. I asked her to make me a chorizo scramble with two flour tortillas and my wife had a spinach mushroom omelet. Could you believe they didn’t have chorizo available at Pearl? My wife and I also liked the new special premixed energy juice blends, I especially enjoyed the Cardoman Beet juice. After a satisfying start, we were ready to tackle the daily relaxation schedule. First stop, strip down at our beach beds and enjoy naked time.

The seaweed King

The beach beds seemed almost deserted today as the water quality was poor again. The weather during the week has been ideal for us, most days had some cloud cover so the intense sun wasn’t too strong. Our morning was spent enjoying the ocean breeze at our beach bed and chatting with CiCi and her beach bar patrons. On most afternoons the beds were so empty that Candido would not be needed (Afrika’s replacement while she recovers from an injury). We enjoyed his permanent smile and was always checking to make sure we were ok. He offered to bring us lunch to the beds and even got a fresh coconut for my wife when she asked. I walked over to the buffet restaurant around 1pm to make sure our reservation was set for 4 at Sahlo that night. I saw the chef preparing a seafood paella which looked very good. Since we weren’t ready to eat just yet, we hoped there would still be some around 2pm. Alas, the paella was all gone when we went for lunch. Candido heard about us missing the paella and told us that he would talk to the chef about making some for the next day.

After a light lunch, we decided to go to the Jacuzzi lounge for some sexual healing. I always tell myself after every trip that we need to have more daytime and outdoor sex. The early afternoon is a great time to enjoy the Jacuzzi beds with your spouse. Although it is usually hot on the unshaded beds, a quick rinse in the shower will keep us fairly cool as you heat up again on the beds. Having sex during the day is such a nice treat, having it outdoors is even nicer. Sometimes, we get so caught up in the hectic night time schedule we forget to spend some quiet sensual time with our own spouse. I highly recommend some afternoon delight on the Jacuzzi beds. After enjoying the lounge, we headed back to our beach bed for a siesta. My wife managed to nap for a bit, I chatted mostly with Cici and the other beach bar patrons until she closed down for the day. We headed back to the room around 6pm and rested before our dinner date at 7:30pm.

We first met our dinner companions during a trip to Temptations in 2009. Our vacations dates at Desire has had some overlap over the years so we had a few days together over the last 5 years. Although we have not played with them before, we always did find them attractive and always have a good time with them. So we meet them at the lobby bar and have a drink together before heading over to Sahlo. This was actually our third night in a row eating here, so we didn’t even need menus to order. We thoroughly enjoyed their company during dinner and we headed back to our room to change into the neon outfits. I also brought a large pack of glow necklaces/bracelets for everyone.

The disco had an amazing vibe, we actually got our first live taste of “Oh Jeah Jay” tonight and he did not disappoint. The place was packed and the bar area was three deep when we arrived. We had been drinking moderately throughout the night so we indulged a bit more at the Disco with a few Don Julio Shots. We enjoyed a bit of dancing, especially when the wives would get a bit naughty with each other. After extended touching rubbing and kissing on the dancefloor, we decided to go to the playroom together. Unfortunately it was already full and a small queue had started by the door. Not wanting to wait, the four of us decided to go back to our room for private fun. We sure do love it when friends visit.

We bid our friends goodnight around 1am as they headed back to Pearl, but we still wanted to get some Jacuzzi lounge time in. Grabbing our robes, we headed up the stairway to heaven. If only you could customize your own version of heaven, I’m pretty sure mine would closely resemble one of the Desire Jacuzzi Lounges. The lounge was busy and the water was feeling good. We settled in close to the bar area near the steps and began chatting with R & B, a younger Asian couple. This was their first Desire visit so I gave them the unofficial Desire schedule. They were a bit surprised to find out that the last stop on the Desire Schedule was the lobby bar for pizza and a nightcap. I also convinced my wife to be our vessel as shots were ordered and each person got a chance to do a body shot off her sexy backside. The party continued to the lobby as we ordered our bacon pizza and chatted the night away with new friends.
July 3rd Friday Day 7
    Our final full day/night would start on the beach bed with bloody marys. This would be our last day with CiCi as she is off on Saturdays, she also mentioned that Afrika would be back soon from her injury. The water was still murky brown today. I did snorkel out the previous day to check out a blue patch in the water, on the way there I saw lots of loose debris which is the cause of the murky color. The water quality is actually good, it’s the high concentration of seaweed bits that is the problem. Now I usually tip Cici at the end of our trip, but I felt the need to be more generous this year and basically tipped her daily what I would usually give her at the end of the trip. The lack of beach guests must have some sort of impact on income/tips so I wanted to pitch in a bit extra for our favorite bartender. The poor beach conditions did not keep us from enjoying our spot next to the bar every day.

Candido reminded us about the Paella lunch at 2pm and asked if he should bring it out to the beach beds for us or would we like to dine at the lunch area. We chose the lunch area as the foam party would take place right around our lunchtime. When we arrived for lunch, two good sized portions of Paella was placed before us. It was actually quite good and filling, my kind of comfort food. I truly believe that Candido enjoys delivering service above and beyond expectations. Cici is the same way with drinks, if a guest tells her the type of drinks she likes, she will make sure to bring the proper ingredients from the kitchen and even sometimes from her home to create the perfect customized cocktail.

As we finished our delicious lunch, the foam party was just beginning. We weren’t that impressed with the Pearl Foam Party in the pool as we really liked the night time parties that we previously attended. It was just a lot sexier to dance naked with only a thin layer of bubbles between you and your partner or various other friends that happen to be in your vicinity. There was definitely a lot more energy at the RM Pool Party, maybe because the guests are more tightly packed together. I found that you could easily make your own private foam cave or sanctuary by splashing the foam away and keeping it at bay when it began to encroach again. The best part of the party was the erotic fun in our own hidden foam island. We took a few drink breaks to quench our thirst and to rinse the foam, but spent most of the hour dancing and rubbing away together. As the party was winding down, we decided to visit the Jacuzzi lounge to consummate the foam foreplay.

We arrived to find a few couples had the same idea today. Our new friends, R & B and another couple from the UK was already engaged on their own beds. We quickly rinsed off the foam in the shower and took a place on a bed between the two couples. We enjoyed each other as we watched the other couples and they watched us. The UK couple had a daily dose of afternoon sex as she required a minimum of 10 orgasms every afternoon. Got to hand it to the Brits and their discipline in keeping traditions. It was a very sexy time and although no words were spoken between the couples, I think we all enjoyed the sexual synergy. Truly one of the best afternoon sex sessions we have had at Desire. After we were satiated, we headed back to the beach bed and said farewell to Cici until our next visit.

We headed back to the Jacuzzi lounge for happy hour after dropping off our beach stuff to the room. Late afternoon is usually a great time to socialize in the Jacuzzi. It was fairly packed as we eased into an area by the bar near the window ledge. A nice couple, M and S were writing names onto people’s chest with makeup pens so we could remember each other. It was effective as we met 4 or 5 new couples in our Jacuzzi area. One couple in particular from Mexico City was next to us at the bar and we enjoyed flirting with them. My wife somehow managed to make out with a few of the ladies and guys, a great time chatting and drinking with new friends.

Dinner tonight would be at Suki, we typically only order a bunch of appetizers and sushi when we eat there. We were actually feeling pretty good for our last day, no sunburn, only a few mosquito bites, my wife’s Cancun sun rash was minimal. No major injuries, no hangovers, a very healthy and drama free week. We didn’t have anything special planned for the last night, just wanted to enjoy the typical disco, Jacuzzi, and lobby bar venues. After dinner, we rested a bit in the room before heading to the lobby bar/disco portion of the evening. As we entered the lobby bar area, C & L, the couple from Mexico City had a table with a view and asked us to join them. The lobby show was a circus type which the crowd seemed to enjoy. We then migrated to the disco where the 50 shades stripper show would take place. The crowd was large and wild for the sexy dancers and the disco was jumping. It’s hard for me to remember the disco ever being so crowded. I know the resort was at full capacity, but I’m wondering if a bus load of Pearl guest was here for the nightlife. The night’s music theme was primarily Latin and classics which the crowd seemed to enjoy. We enjoyed dancing a lot and had a few drinks, before deciding to make our way to the playroom.

There were two beds available, one near the front door, the other in the back next to a foursome that was already fully engaged. We laid down our towels and got naked together. A few minutes later, I felt long hair behind me and a feminine touch, C & L were behind us and joined us on the bed. Although no words were spoken, our eyes welcomed them to our space. We continued playing with our own wives for a bit before we switched. Now I am usually prepared when I know we are going into the playroom and will bring lube and condoms, we were spontaneous in coming into the playroom and had no expectations to share at that moment. However, opportunity found us and we went with it. The current problem was that the other wife and I had progressed to a point of play that required a condom in order to play safe. I felt bad for asking the husband if he had any, and he only had the one that he had just used with my wife. Now I would have gotten up to go back to our room or asked one of the other guests, but he took it upon himself to let me and my wife continue to ravish his wife while he went to scavenge for the prophylactic. It was actually really hot as my wife and I brought L to a few orgasms before the husband returned. The next part was even better, and we all left the playroom with wobbly legs and need for a drink.

After a drink and a few more dances, we decided that we needed to go relax at the Jacuzzi a bit. A quick change back at the room before we headed up those Jacuzzi steps. We saw C & L enjoying a pizza and they asked us to share some of it. We politely declined as the pizza portion of the evening would be coming later. We were content to stay on the dry side of the bar and have a drink. I was still quite aroused and thinking about a second round on the beds, my wife noticing my aroused state began to give me an exquisite hand job at the bar. I’m sure we were breaking some kind of etiquette, but no one seemed to mind. Our friends R and B where in the water on the other side and greeted us. They asked why we weren’t getting in the water and I told them that my wife was giving me a hand job at the moment. I mentioned that my wife did have a stool available next to her and an idle hand. We chatted a bit more across the bar area, but we really weren’t sure they would be interested in more than some casual flirting with us.

Of course, we were just recovering from a very enjoyable experience less than half an hour ago. I was really enjoying her ministrations and noticed our friends were leaving the Jacuzzi area. We assumed they were headed to the lobby bar, but after drying off a bit R & B came over to join us at the dry side of the bar. I think they thought I might have been joking about the hand job, but they could clearly see my wife was stroking me as they took the stools of the other side of her. My wife coaxed R to get comfortable as she added silicon lube to both of us for extra slippery fun. Not wanting to leave B left out I moved over to the empty stool next to her and we began to get quite heated at the bar as well. The kissing and touching was very sensual and we quickly reached a point where we needed to find an open bed. Luckily, the first bed closest to the bathrooms was available and we got comfortable with each other’s partner. Jacuzzi bed sex is always a treat and to share a bed with a hot couple makes it all the more memorable. After enjoying each other and basking in the afterglow, we decided the lobby bar would be our final stop for a late night snack and night cap. We ordered BLT’s and enjoyed a refreshing beverage with our sexy friends and ended a most satisfying final night.
July 4th Saturday Departure Day
    Our departure would be around 4pm today from the resort to catch our 6:30pm flight. This allowed a lot of time to finish packing in the morning and making it to breakfast around 10pm. R & B was also at breakfast so we gave them our contact information and made lunch plans with them at 2pm. Our bags were picked up and held at the lobby as we checked into the spa. An erotic massage was set for 12 noon as we like to have a nice final decadent memory and usually a couple’s massage leaves a big smile on our faces even as we are leaving the resort. We booked two women this year and they gave a small waiver form that was the standard massage form, not the one we received previously at Pearl to indicate preferences. I am guessing that if you are paying for an erotic massage, the couples usually want no restrictions. I had noted that I was ticklish, especially my feet, but unfortunately, that was not passed on to the masseuse.

After a quick steam, we were escorted to a room with two massage tables and a slider door that was opened between them. We have experienced the sensual and erotic massage a few times, so although I am extremely ticklish, the feeling of exquisite torture may actually enhance my arousal. Starting on my stomach, the feather over my body and the light touch definitely heightened the sensations I felt. Generous application of the warm oils is always pleasurable. In the erotic massage, they are more open and frequent to touching genitalia. My masseuse found many opportunities to reach underneath to fondle and caress. Soon my state of arousal made it difficult to lie flat. Arching my butt off the table, gave her much greater access and pleasure to me.

Turning over also was even more effective for comfort, access and enjoyment. Hearing the occasional moan form my wife across the room with a few moans of my own, added to our arousal. After a nice hand job with generous oil added, the masseuse brought me over to my wife’s table. Unlike the sensual massage where there would be additional hands massage at this point for my wife, they bypassed touch for tongue. Pushing my head towards her nether regions, I was eagerly tasting my wife (the oil they use does not taste good, but you must overcome the initial bitterness to reach the sweet nectar).

After a bit they, guided my fingers inside her. I am not too sure if the masseuses encounter many squirters at Desire, but they did seem a bit surprised (perhaps turned on) when my wife shot out her first Gspot orgasm. After several more copious squirts and orgasms, they guided my hardness into my wife at the side of the table. One woman was rubbing my wife’s breast while the other woman was behind me pushing my butt from behind to get deeper into my wife. She squirted twice more in this position and now the massage table and the floor below us was a wet slippery mess. I was guided onto the table in a sitting position with my wife facing me (sitting cowgirl) and once again guided inside her. The masseuses were each behind us and began to push us into each other working into a very frenzied pace. After one more powerful orgasm and release, they left us to continue until we were finished. We spent some more time making love at a more leisurely pace and emerged a bit woozy with the desired smiles that we sought from the session.

My wife took her time getting ready, while I took care of the spa payment and checkout. After settling our account, I headed back to the spa to wait for my wife. Our next stop would be the 4th of July BBQ, so I am glad my wife was able to squeeze into her patriotic bikini.

Happy 4th! :US

We were a bit early for the lunch grill, so we sat at the bar and chatted with Carlos. We typically chat with him quite a bit, but his current bartending station at the lunch grill limited our interactions with him this week. Just a bit before 2pm, R& B came over to meet us. There wasn’t a table available, but Daniel found us one and moved it into a shady area for us. There wasn’t many items available at the BBQ station as the small grill could not handle the volume of patrons. We weren’t especially hungry so we grabbed a few of the regular lunch items to supplement the few BBQ sausage and chicken that was available. It was a great leisurely lunch with R & B and we spent the final hour of our trip chatting with them before getting ready for the airport. A final sexy kiss with our friends and we were off to the spa to get into our departure clothes. One final drink awaited us at the lobby bar while a taxi was summoned for us. The mango margarita was tasty and refreshing and its effects lingered as we made our way to the airport.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Desire RM June 30th to July 4th, 2015 (Oh Jeah!)

Postby tarzanjane68 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:56 am

Thnx for the trip report! Liked reading it.
tarzanjane68
Desire Convert

We are from: The Netherlands
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 19 Oct 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby tan44 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:24 am

Fantastic trip report.
Thank you.
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby JandH » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:39 am

As always, thanks for the great report DLee. I don't just read your reports, I savor them over several sittings.

Hate that we missed you this year. We had to delay our trip until Thanksgiving week. This will be our first time staying in an ocean front room as a member. Have you stayed in the deluxe ocean fronts in the past, and if so, which ground floor OF would you recommend that we request? Thanks in advance.
JandH
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 11 Nov 2019

Postby Eroticdesires » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Thanks JandH for your kind comments. Unfortunately, we don't usually stay oceanfront, although this year we did have an oceanfront Jacuzzi suite (1501). I always like to be closer to the lobby/center of the resort when possible (2000 bldg. would be our choice for OF) and ground floor is our current preference.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya