Newbie report 26-29 June 2015 - What an adventure

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Wishing we were there

Postby poshandbecks » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:16 pm

21 Months have passed since our very first whirlwind 3 days at Desire RM as newbies and 10 months have passed since our second 6 day trip. During this entire time Desire has been a major topic of conversation since our very first visit. What did we used to talk about before we discovered this wonderful place? If someone was to challenge us NOT to mention Desire for more than ONE day, we would fail :lol:

We reminisce about how much we enjoy the disco nights and sexy outfits; our lazy days by the pool in the sunshine; exciting moments together in the sea and Jacuzzi time. Everywhere we go we connect something to Desire, an outfit, a phrase or a word.

What is this power that Desire has over us that makes us long to be there? 27 months ago, we didn't even know a place such as Desire existed. 22 months ago we nearly cancelled the holiday because I was so concerned about where we were going. Now 21 months later we cannot get Desire out of our minds.

We often ask ourselves, could it be the fact that Desire is our best kept secret? A secret that makes us look at each other in a crowd and makes us smile. The smile that says 'I know what you're thinking'. A secret we would love to share but a secret we cannot and will not share. A secret which is ever so exciting because it is our secret. Having a secret you don't want to share is an unprecedented feeling; it's fun, it's naughty, it's sexy, it's empowering, it's desirable and we want to hold on to it and never let go. Our long distance relationship has continued to flourish, our secret keeps our relationship alive and we may live apart but we feel closer than ever.

We are yet to book our 3rd return trip but we keep ourselves updated with what's going on by checking out the theme nights, discussing and planning outfits. We read your wonderful trip reports and wish we were there. Whatever power Desire has over us, we are longing to return but until we are able to do so, we wish you all happy holidays and we hope to be there soon.

Posh and Becks :UK
poshandbecks
Desire Convert

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Jul 2020

Re: Newbie report 26-29 June 2015 - What an adventure

Postby bmerryman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:29 pm

I have a theory that the allure of Desire is that it may be the only place that most of us have been that you can truly be yourself. There is nothing left to "reveal" of yourself after you have bared it all, and partied and talked with others who are baring it all to you. What a better place the world would be if we could be as "free" as at Desire!
Desire RM 01/03/16
Desire RM 04/12/17
Desire RM 06/05/18
Desire RM 11/09/19
bmerryman
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 09 Nov 2019

Postby Explorer79 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bmerryman wrote:I have a theory that the allure of Desire is that it may be the only place that most of us have been that you can truly be yourself. There is nothing left to "reveal" of yourself after you have bared it all, and partied and talked with others who are baring it all to you. What a better place the world would be if we could be as "free" as at Desire!

This is so true, not only all that you said but also we've found that in general you can be much more direct with people which is so refreshing and so unlike the non Desire world. We are certainly more ourselves at Desire than anywhere else.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby tannaked » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:07 pm

bmerryman wrote:I have a theory that the allure of Desire is that it may be the only place that most of us have been that you can truly be yourself. There is nothing left to "reveal" of yourself after you have bared it all, and partied and talked with others who are baring it all to you. What a better place the world would be if we could be as "free" as at Desire!

I have had the most revealing conversations with (all but) complete strangers that I could never have with most of my closest friends at home. Desire provides the right opportunities to meet some of the most interesting and incredible people. Time and time again.....

Ritch :CAN
tannaked
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 28 Oct 2020

Postby poshandbecks » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Desire provides the right opportunities to meet some of the most interesting and incredible people. Time and time again.....

Agree 100%. We are in awe at how honest and open Desire guests are about their lives, whether they are in the lifestyle or not. Strangers willing to share their experiences with us when we have only just met. Sharing their inner most secrets that even their closest friends don't know about. Desire is amazing, Desire guests are amazing and we are so glad we have found you and can share this all with you.

Posh and Becks :UK
poshandbecks
Desire Convert

Postby poshandbecks » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Thank you to everyone who has continued to read our reports. We've been blown away by your kind replies and PM messages.

We are super excited to have finally confirmed our 3rd return trip to Desire RM and so looking forward to 7 days/nights of sexy fun.

We are knee deep in snow but are drinking Tequila, eating Mexican food, thinking of the sunshine and planning outfits. 25 June 18 can't come fast enough.

Look forward to seeing you there.

:UK Posh and Becks
poshandbecks
Desire Convert

3rd Trip Report June 2018

Postby poshandbecks » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:10 pm

We have booked our 4th trip to DRM with a little difference. We are spending 7 days at DRM, 8 days at our luxury vanilla hotel and 3 days at Pearl before flying home. We have started planning our theme nights and getting excited for our trip in July. We have never been to Pearl and are curious to see what it is like. I will do a trip report on our return.

In the meantime, here is our review of our 3rd trip to DRM.

Briefly, our holiday started well. Direct flights from London, pick-up at Cancun Airport. The new airport is such a huge improvement and we are delighted there are no red and green lights anymore as I always got caught by the red light! Check-in at DRM was quick and easy and our room was ready. Staff excellent as always, restaurants and food still very good.

So our third visit. What did we think and how did we find it? Each of our visits has been varied in our experience and this was no different.

Our general daily routine is to meet with Dani first thing in the morning to secure our pool beds. We spend all day by the pool with trips to the beach to soak up the sun and sea water. We thought we might get beach beds but it was very quiet on the beach so we stayed by the pool. Really glad we did because we met 3 great couples who were such good fun to be with.

We witnessed our first renewal of wedding vows on the beach with the bride wearing a unicorn tail butt plug and the groom a bow tie which wasn't on his neck! The hotel made them a great cake and we laughed all day.

In the Jacuzzi area, later on that day, they persuaded me to try my first body shots. As you may know from earlier reports, I am very body conscious as I do not have the perfect figure but I was assured enough to feel this really wasn't an issue so I agreed. I cannot tell you if I liked it or not as I was laughing so much with nerves, I giggled the whole time. But, I would say, I felt comfortable enough with the couples we were with to give it a go for the very first time. Would I try it again? I think I would but maybe try not to laugh so much next time :lol:

The theme nights were good with couples joining in and overall, without a doubt, we had a brilliant time.

Now with regard to the Jacuzzi in general, it has proved to be hit or miss with each of our visits. On this particular trip, during the day, the Jacuzzi was, at times, extremely busy, where we chose to sit on the beds on the side as it was too packed to get in. But once in the Jacuzzi, its nice to get to chat with other couples and it is always pleasant.

At night, however, on this particular trip, we experienced a whole new Jacuzzi. How to word this and explain without upsetting anyone; in my best efforts the Jacuzzi area on this particular night, turned into, what I can only describe was an Orgy. With everyone involved with everyone, we witnessed a few disagreements but not anything that wasn't sorted out quickly. However, it felt a little overbearing to us so we chose to leave whereas others stayed.

We all know that each day and night at DRM is different, with each individual couple getting out of their DRM trip what they want which is why, I'm sure, we all keep returning.

As I've said above, we have booked our 4th trip and are really looking forward to it. In July our long distance relationship moves into its 17th year and we are still very much in love. Yet we are always surprised at how much closer we feel after each trip to DRM.

It's a feeling you just cannot get from any other holiday resort. May the magic of Desire continue. See you in July.

:UK Posh and Becks
poshandbecks
Desire Convert

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya