Trip Report from July 22 to 29th, 2015

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Trip Report from July 22 to 29th, 2015

Postby Tocute » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:29 pm

First timer at Desire R.M.. We first arrived at R.M. Our room wasn't ready but I expected that because we got there around 1 pm.... We checked in which only took minutes and was shown were we could have lunch... As we were walking to the lunch buffet you see countless naked people telling you hello like they were fully dressed. I guess there thinking look it's the new guys!!!!! So we were seated and had lunch... Since our room wasn't ready we decided to go to the jacuzzi to have a drink. We were early but had a few people up there and we sat at the bar dressed and started to meet some nice and interesting people. Around 3 pm we headed to the lobby and the room was ready so we unpacked got our shorts on and headed back to the jacuzzi around 5 pm. The crowd was getting up there and the drinks were flowing and we settled in just watching people and making new friends. Around 7 pm we headed to our room to shower and get dressed for dinner. After dinner they had a band playing in the courtyard which we took our bottle of sparkling wine and listen to the music. We headed to the disco and danced with all the beautiful ladies in there outfits. I can say one thing that was great seeing the great looking women so dressed and some didn't. My take guys and gals please dress for the theme if you can it makes it so fun.... So we headed back to our room since we were up for 24 hrs straight and been drinking since the plane left the ground..... More tomorrow .
Tocute
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Jul 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Re: Trip Report from July 22 to 29th, 2015

Postby sandybeachkim » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:18 am

Tocute - Thanks for sharing your intial trip report, looking forward to the sensual details in the upcoming chapters. We will be going to Desire RM in December this year ... our FIRST TIME !!

For theme nights, how do we know those for the nights we are planning to stay there? Any other helpful hints and tips on RM, you can email us separately through this forum or connect to our regular email. Did you have erotic or sensual massages when you were at RM, if so, how was it, what massage staff did you use? (names if they were good or bad so we can select) Thanks xoxo
sandybeachkim
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 10 Dec 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie, SLS

Postby desireaddict » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:26 pm

For theme nights, how do we know those for the nights we are planning to stay there?

The theme nights are posted on the Desire website. Click HERE

We are with those who say that planning & shopping for you BOTH to participate is 1/2 the fun.
(OK, not really half.......but still, lots of fun!)

Life is Good!
DA
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby sandybeachkim » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:01 pm

desireaddict - Thanks bunch xoxo
sandybeachkim
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 10 Dec 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie, SLS

Postby Tocute » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Well the next morning I wake up early everyday so I went to the lobby bar for coffee 2 - 3 - 4 cups in the morning and good conversation with new people some naked some dressed but just really good conversation. Around 9 am I bring a cup for the Other half and start getting her butt moving so we go down for breakfast and see the people the night before. Usually at this point we make our schedule for the day. Where we want to eat because if you wish to eat at the hibachi you have to make reservations and you can make them were you eat breakfast but not before 10 am. I don't make the rules.... Also for the S.a.h.l.o restaurant you have to make reservations. So after the breakfast we went got a bed on the beach. Didn't have to rent it you give your room # they bring 2 towels all beds have sheets on them. Now this is the best part you will meet two wonderful ladies Africa who has more energy then the eveready bunny.... I think this lady walks 30 miles a day on that beach and at warp speed. I had requested management to let her ware shorts. They said she could ware a skirt I don't think so for her. Not because of looks are anything else but for comfort. Now this lady was bringing me my drinks timed just right with water and didn't have to ask. My comment to them was I hate to see you lose such a great employee due to heat stroke so if anyone else knows Africa please make the same request.C C makes your drinks also a sweet lady. So we would hang out at the beach then around 2 pm go get lunch and back to the beach at 2:30 pm. So we leave the beach around 5 pm and go up to the jacuzzi for more drinks and tub talk with who ever else is in the tub. Then you might see a body shot are some chocolate being poured on women so they can lick it off. Are you might even see a couple in one of the beds f**king. Well around 7 pm we head back to get ready for dinner. Usually the wife would dress for dinner then come back and dress for theme night. We did our usuall band disco thing then went to the jacuzzi grab the bed got towels to put on the bed the started my usuall 3 hr marathon with the wife. While every one is watching.... We finished up had a drink then back to the room for some sleep..... More tomorrow.....
Tocute
Desire Fan

Postby Tocute » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:07 pm

sandybeachkim wrote:desireaddict - Thanks bunch xoxo

If you have more questions just ask. I am sure you will....
Tocute
Desire Fan

Postby Tocute » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:38 pm

Well the next day started the same coffee then get the woman moving to go get breakfast and plan our day this was the usuall thing for us. We had a appointment for the erotic massage. The man said 3 pm but the schedule said 2 pm.... So they fit us in. So you guys if you never had a erotic massage it's nice to do it. So we spent 2 hrs doing that the only thing was the jacuzzi that was advertised wasn't working. If you wish more info pm me. We then went to the jacuzzi for a couple of hours before heading to the room for showers and dinner. You will find you won't have a bad meal. Then the music outside to the disco. That night we tried the sin room not my favorite place just seems to dirty for me. My impression lot of towels everywhere and a lot of people. Rather the beds at the jacuzzi.... That's my opinion ! So it was the same thing drinking watching the beautiful women on the stripper pole and dancing. One thing ech night should have different music by the dj please. Tired of the same thing every night..... We closed it down then to the pizza lady for that nightly pizza that you will get hooked on..... Well at the end of everything it was a nice vacation in all. We had fun and for first timers being naked.
Will we go back don't know at this time.... Like to stay in touch with nice people we made friends with. We will make that decision in March again......
Tocute
Desire Fan

Postby mrstommer » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Finally a chance to return to the forum, after a wonderfully busy summer.....it was quite fun chatting with you and your wife, during this trip. The time flew by, and these are times to remember...the vacations that most of us have said have taken us a lifetime to make real. You two are remarkable dancers, and the nightly entertainment outside the disco was amazing.

We enjoyed your report, thanks!
living, loving life and each other...cheers!
mrstommer
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Mar 2020

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya