Live Report 8/1-8/8, 2015

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Re: Live Report 8/1-8/8, 2015

Postby ksr » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:24 am

Love the reports. Sounds like you're having a great time.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby waab76 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Where did Friday go? We got up just in time to catch the tail end of breakfast. We checked at the poolside kiosk to see about a custom shopping excursion for Saturday. While $130 would have been a decent price for an all day shopping excursion, we didn't want to do an all day thing, so we opted not to book anything. We'll just get souvenirs at the airport on Sunday.

We returned to our beach beds for the remainder of the afternoon. We did pop our heads up at 2:00 to look in on the foam party, which is now held in the pool. Imagine 18-24 inches (0.25 meters) of foam covering 2/3 of the pool and dozen naked people standing in it with their drinks held up high to keep them foam free. Also, imagine the pool deck and lunch buffet completely packed with normal Desire guests magically converted into lookey-loos (you know, the tourists who stroll down the beach just to gawk at us perverts). This pool-based foam party isn't really our scene. We loved it when the foam party happened on dry land at night as a disco substitute. Granted, the number of people who hung out on the sidelines and gawked was still higher than the number of U.S. Who plunged into the foam for a slippery good time. Bring back the old foam party!

Anyway... Beach, lunch, naps, showers. The bug situation seems to be solved. They've been spraying and it hasn't been raining, so the flying ants are no longer appearing.

As we were dressing for dinner, there was an unexpected knock on the door. It was the room service guy with a special anniversary cake and bottle of champagne (I had mentioned in our online pre-check-in notes that Friday was our 5th anniversary). If you want to see the pictures, get over to Twitter. It was a really nice gesture and just reminded us why we love this place so much.

We made it to Sahlo for our 8:30 dinner reservation. The beef carpaccio was different tonight. We think they added coarse salt and uncracked peppercorns that weren't there on previous nights. These were not good additions. I had the lamb bbq, which was quite tasty if you can wrap your mind around the combo of bbq sauce and bleu cheese. Mrs had the pasta with truffle sauce. There was dessert and coffee (hot as lava).

We went back to the room to dress for Erotic Circus night and got back to the lobby in time to catch the tail end of the jazz flutist performance. We grabbed a couple drinks and migrated up to the VIP viewing box (the disco smoking deck) to watch the circus. It was 3 songs worth oh acrobatic dancing, stripping, pole magic, and spinning on what seemed to be a precariously suspended hoop. It was very impressive. When it ended, we moved inside to grab a seat (though we were disappointed to see the seat we'd had most of the week was already occupied).

It was an odd night at the disco. The music started and after a few songs of nearly zero dancing, the entertainment staff cleared the floor and announced there would be another show. There then followed a belly dancer, a schoolgirl strip tease, and a 2 girl strip tease which turned into three girls then (with the addition of a guest) four naked or nearly naked girls writhing together on that funny red couch/cushion thing that they must keep in the back somewhere. The extra show must have exercised whatever demons were cursing the dance floor as guests flooded up to dance as soon as the strippers were gone.

We watched the dancing for a while and then decided to retire to our room. After changing out of our disco clothes, we decided we really wanted some lobby pizza. Luckily, there was most of a pepperoni pizza ready, so we snatched it and ate it sitting in the big beach palapa. Then it was back to the room for sleep.

Now it is 12:45 on Saturday. We are sitting on the beach and I have my final relaxing massage in 15 minutes. I don't like knowing that in 21 hours we'll be in a shuttle back to the Cancun airport.
RM Mar 2011, Week 43 2012, Sep 2013, Aug 2015, Sep 2016, Dec 2017
Pearl Aug 2014 (1st SYW), Aug 2016

Next: RM Spring 2018?
waab76
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Dec 2017

Postby RobSueLuvinLif » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these reports. We arrive on the 17th for 8 nights(our 8th trip) and can hardly stand the wait.
RobSueLuvinLif
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 13 Aug 2019

Postby waab76 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Fresh off my second massage and I had to write this down before anything tensed back up. I just had a 25 minute relaxing massage with Grace (Graciela, I think her name tag said). I'm 6'3" and she barely came up to my elbow, probably not anybody's erotic massage fantasy girl. But once she got me on that table, she beat the shit out of me in the best possible way. Knuckles, elbows, forearms... She climbed up on the table next to me and got some leverage. I swear, that tiny woman completely disassembled me, destroyed each muscle individually, and then put me back together. My pretty little wife may have to pour me into my dinner clothes tonight. I have never been so loose and relaxed. It was a rough massage, no doubt... I came very cose to using my safeword, but I feel incredible now.

waab76
Desire Lover

Postby waab76 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:55 am

As I write, we are sitting on our flight from Houston back to Seattle. Hopefully I haven't forgotten any of the finer details of he last couple days.

Saturday we got up, had breakfast, and hit the beach. At 1:00, I headed off for my final relaxing massage, which I've already raved about. I did forget to mention that during my massage, there must have been a couple in the spa having an erotic massage. I say this because I -and I assume everyone else in the spa - could hear just how much she was enjoying it. And she seemed to enjoy it multiple times.

I returned to the beach where we sat for a couple more hours before declaring lunch time. As we were sitting down for lunch, the entertainment staff was introducing Triambika, who was teaching a tantra class in the disco in a few minutes. We finished our lunch and decided that packing was a more urgent concern than tantra, so we headed back to the room. Bags were packed, weighed, re packed, re weighed, and pronounced ready. Then we showered and settled in for a bit of a nap.

We were ready for dinner a bit early, so we wandered up to the hot tub bar for a drink or two. It now occurs to me that while we were at the hot tub bar several times, we never made it into the hot tub on this trip. Oh well, it will be there next time.

We did a bit more wandering around the property and then decided just to walk into Sahlo early. The bartender made us a couple of the best Don Julio margaritas we have ever had while we waited for our table. For the third time this week, we had Angel as our waiter. He knew what we wanted before we ordered and he ensured everything came out quickly and just like we like it, right Dow to the after dinner coffees.

Back to the room to put on our disco clothes and then back up to the disco just in time to get a good seat for our second go-round of the chippendales show. It was a different set of guys this time, but the routine was basically the same, right down to pulling one female guest on stage to use as a prop between them. The girl tonight was one of a group of five girls traveling g together for a bachelorette party (and able to come to Desire courtesy of Sexy Young and Wild month).

It was a good night in the disco. There were many bottles of champagne, which we shared with those around us. There was much dancing and watching others dance. We did see a few violations of common Desire etiquette, which was sad. First, fellas, don't throw your gum in the non-flushing urinals at the disco. There's nowhere for it to go, which means some poor staff person has to reach in there with their hands and pull it out. Also, once the disco music starts, don't sit on the stripper pole platform. Even sitting there during the show is questionable. Finally, if you're a couple sitting at one of the two high tables by the door, which seat four people each, you don't take the middle two seats. That's just plain rude.

Anyway... Much drinking and dancing led to pepperoni pizza from the lobby bar and a rather stumble walk back to the room.

This morning, we got up at 8:30, put the finishing touches on our luggage, notified the front desk that our bags were ready and our ride was due in an hour, and toddled off to breakfast. We had our last omelettes, our last bazooka juice, and our last friendly conversation with our fellow guests. A little after 9:00, we went to the lobby to settle our charges and relinquish our gold wristbands. Our ride arrived shortly after and we were off to the airport.

I don't know how you survive the lines at the Cancun airport if you're flying coach. Even the much shorter first class line was no fun. But I will say that security is a model of efficiency. We bought our two bottles of booze and waited for our flight. We did not approach any of the three other Desire couples we spotted in the gate area. We flew back to Houston, wasted a few hours, and now we're all but home.

Is it time to go back to Desire yet?

waab76
Desire Lover

Postby aunatural_cpl » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:57 am

Great reports! Welcome back to Seattle. We head to Seatac on Mon for our trip down. BTW - How was the seaweed situation by the end of your trip? Were you guys able to swim in the ocean without issue? We love our time in the Carib down there and would hate to miss that.
aunatural_cpl
Desire Fan

Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Postby Sclkr » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:48 pm

Saturday we got up, had breakfast, and hit the beach. At 1:00, I headed off for my final relaxing massage, which I've already raved about. I did forget to mention that during my massage, there must have been a couple in the spa having an erotic massage. I say this because I -and I assume everyone else in the spa - could hear just how much she was enjoying it. And she seemed to enjoy it multiple times.

LOL
That couple was us - and you are correct - I certainly enjoyed it immensely. Highly recommend it! :P :CAN
Sclkr
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 06 Aug 2015

Postby yoyo » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Sclkr wrote:Saturday we got up, had breakfast, and hit the beach. At 1:00, I headed off for my final relaxing massage, which I've already raved about. I did forget to mention that during my massage, there must have been a couple in the spa having an erotic massage. I say this because I -and I assume everyone else in the spa - could hear just how much she was enjoying it. And she seemed to enjoy it multiple times.

LOL
That couple was us - and you are correct - I certainly enjoyed it immensely. Highly recommend it! :P :CAN

:L :D
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby desireaddict » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:35 am

Sclkr wrote:Saturday we got up, had breakfast, and hit the beach. At 1:00, I headed off for my final relaxing massage, which I've already raved about. I did forget to mention that during my massage, there must have been a couple in the spa having an erotic massage. I say this because I -and I assume everyone else in the spa - could hear just how much she was enjoying it. And she seemed to enjoy it multiple times.

LOL

SCLKR -- Can you give us names of the masseuse/masseur to request? Not many glowing reports on the erotic massage at DRM.

Life is Good!
DA
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby sandybeachkim » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:32 am

Yes, would be great to share the names of the star massage team performers on the RM team. Names would be good. (Female and Male selections) Thx. Mrs. S. wants sexy male with gr8 hands and Mr. S. an equally talented female :)
sandybeachkim
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 10 Dec 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie, SLS

Postby sixmonkeyes » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:16 pm

We totally agree about your observation of the foam party. Our favorite location was when they used to have it at the tennis courts. The disco DJ would set up his system and the bartenders would set up the bar and the whole night was a slippery erotic party of naked people dancing and drinking and rubbing on each other... until we went and got clean/dirty in the late night Jacuzzi. When we saw it in the pool in the middle of the afternoon this past spring, it just wasn't the same.
Listen to our Swinger Diaries Podcast where we recount how Desire and this forum changed our lives
Find our blog at Swinger Diaries
sixmonkeyes
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 10 Nov 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie and SLS

Postby tan44 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Our favorite was evening in the hot tub area...
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

Postby canadiantakeover » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:27 pm

tan44 wrote:Our favorite was evening in the hot tub area...

Not sure if the Jacuzzi is a good idea for foam. Saw at least two guys take a dive down the steps, adding some slippery foam might not help with that.

Besides, watching the action up there is half the fun (the other half is being the action!)
RM - Jan 2015, Jan 2016, Jan 2017, Aug 2017
Next up: RM - Jan 2018!

The rumours about us are true, eh!
canadiantakeover
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2016

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya