April 5 - April 12

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

April 5 - April 12

Postby sailm8 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Sorry I’m so late with this report but I thought someone else would post about this week so I held back.

Well here goes my first trip report even though we are six time repeaters. This is aimed at people who are on the fence about visiting Desire or not really sure what they are in for. To be fair, I need to tell a little about us. We are transplanted Midwesterners living now in Florida. We have been together since high school and are now part of the older generation. Neither of us is body beautiful nor plug ugly, just average like the people you pass everyday in the supermarket

Nudity has never been an issue with me and for the last 20 years for my wife. We sail naked and so do our friends. We are not nudist but do enjoy the freedom from a wet swimsuit. The last year has been very stressful with health issues and the demands of our jobs. We had grown apart physically yet were spiritually bound tighter than ever. Just never seemed to have time just for us. We were emotionally and physically exhausted just going through the motions to get through each days crisis.

OK now the report. The flight, transfers, and arrival were routine. We arrived around 1pm and did the check in thing knowing that our room would not be ready until after 3pm. This was expected so we went to lunch where our mistakes began. The long and short of it was that we made the rookie mistake of drinking too much the first day. There was beer at lunch and scotch in the Jacuzzi. We began to relax and get more and more into each other oblivious to everything around us except for a very noisy BJ right next to us. We fooled around in the Jacuzzi for about 2 hours kissing, playing, poking, touching and exploring each other like we had been apart for a lifetime. Time to move to the room and think about dinner. Well as you may or my not know, there are stairs going back down that were real easy going up but not so easy when you have had a wee bit too much. We made it back to the room where we were just going to fool around a little before dinner. By 10pm we realized we weren’t hungry anymore and decided to just sleep.

We woke up freezing in the middle of the night and covered ourselves with the desire bathrobes and made it through the night. The next morning we were embarrassed to find out we had slept all night on top of the covers instead of under them. My spouse claims to not remember anything after the walk to the room except she was sore in all of her orifices.

Day two began slowly with not much talk at breakfast. We found an empty beach bed and lazed in the sun hoping for a miracle cure. It never came. So we moved slowly for the rest of the day and went back up to the roof in the afternoon sticking with Coke lite in anticipation of the stairs back down. When we returned to our room we found an invitation to a 5 day sex clinic beginning tomorrow at 5 O’clock in the Disco. The Art of the Hand Job was clinic one and “raisedâ€
sailm8
Desire Convert

Postby Yankeefan » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:48 pm

need Jess' email and cell phone number and does she make house calls? she is a she isnt she?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YF
SLS: Yankeefans
Yankeefan
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Yes she is

Postby sailm8 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 am

sailm8
Desire Convert

Postby sailm8 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:59 am

Lucky people who will at Desire Nov 10-14. She will be back.

Hope she comes back in April (sigh)
sailm8
Desire Convert

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya