1st Timer Trip Report - 12/10 > 12/15, 2015

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

1st Timer Trip Report - 12/10 > 12/15, 2015

Postby jwlefty » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Went to DRM for the 1st time - Thursday 12/10 thru Tuesday 12/15 - celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Thurs 12/10
Flights were good - got free transportation (included in our deal) - transportation guy was great telling us all about Cancun, Desire, area, etc. We hit the ground running having arrived late in afternoon. Check in was fairly quick - had 2 glasses of champagne while doing so. Went to Sahlo for dinner which was good. Nice sexy atmosphere. Got dressed for Sexy white / neon night. Wife was stunning in very revealing neon outfit - of course no bra no panties. Great rock band performance from 9:30 to 11 and then fun dancing in night club. Went to Jacuzzi around 1 am or after. Then to room for great sex. Then grabbed late night pizza at bar. Great first few hours.

Fri 12/11
Great breakfast buffet - made to order omelets were awesome - lady works continuously. Wife did Yoga -right next to ocean - she loved it and recommends it. Great day at pool - including very fun foam party. Wife got on my shoulders to help her breath better. Lunch buffet was great everyday. Most of the time I got the made to order fajitas. Went to jacuzzi in afternoon. Met great people. Mayor Bob showed us how to do salty tequila shots. Our wives got up on the in pool bar stools in from of us w hands on bar. We placed lime and shot of tequila on her ass/back. Using no hands for any of it - Had to go deep to taste our wife's "salt" - then take shot - then suck on lime - all w no hands. Fun! Went for quick nap. Went to buffet for dinner - Italian theme. Red and Black Erotic Circus night. Wife again sexy as hell w black and red lingerie. Show was amazing. Danced forever in disco. Fun playing w my wife in jacuzzi and watching others. Sex. Late night pizza.

Sat 12/12
Great buffet breakfast again - another Georgeous day at pool - wife got free 15 min sensual massage at pool by entertainment staff - I played ping pong against Kucko - staff - killed him 4 games to 0 - won 30 min sensual massage for both of us next day at pool. Fun playing pool volleyball. I had lunch buffet twice - early and late lunch. Jacuzzi. Nap. Dinner at Sahlo. Get the Creme Brûlée for dessert. Wife didn't feel too good that night so we didn't go out but somehow had some of the best sex of our lives.

Sun 12/13
We really had found our routine by now and was enjoying ourselves very much. Every morning I would get up early - go reserve chairs/day bed with Danny at the pool. Grab a few breakfast items to take back to room for me and wife. Morning play w wife. We would go to breakfast later. Today got to pool early. Had our couples by the pool sensual massage that I had won. Was awesome - so many people told us afterwards how sexy it was watching and how jealous they were. Lots of turnover of people today. Met new friends. Ate at buffet - steak night. Another fun night of entertainment and dancing in Disco. Jacuzzi soft fun w some Canadians. Sex. Pizza of course.

Mon 12/14

Wife does yoga. For me tough day of volleyball. Fell in slippery rocks chasing volleyball to water - land on rock w hip - but survive to continue. Later slice finger on tile on bottom of pool. But had a blast. We went to Mayan Massage class in disco. Relaxing - sensual - fun with wife. After learning techniques and rubbing each other - all couples were having sex with their wives to finish class. A first for us - we enjoyed it. Great classic band for entertainment. Wife dressed as sexy playboy bunny. Danced in disco till last ones there. Sexy dancing w young Canadian couple. Had great sex on bed near ocean - sky was awesome w shooting stars. Pizza.

Tues 12/15
Great day at pool and Jacuzzi before having to leave resort around 3:30. Was able to shower and dress in nice spa shower area since we had already checked out. Didn't want to leave.

Summary:
We had a blast in our first trip to DRM. We are not in the lifestyle but had a very sexy time. As everybody says in this forum, the people we met were awesome and the staff were incredible. We stayed in regular room and it was fine - had all we needed - patio, decent view, frig etc. i could write so much more. If any first timers have questions - ask. Will try to answer and help. We hope to get to go back in the near future. Thanks to all our friends that we met for making our anniversary trip so much fun and memorable. And of course, thanks
to the great DRM staff - U guys are the best!

J & W
jwlefty

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Dec 2015

Re: 1st Timer Trip Report - 12/10 > 12/15, 2015

Postby TandD » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:34 pm

jwlefty wrote:...Mayor Bob showed us how to do salty tequila shots. Our wives got up on the in pool bar stools in from of us w hands on bar. We placed lime and shot of tequila on her ass/back. Using no hands for any of it - Had to go deep to taste our wife's "salt" - then take shot - then suck on lime - all w no hands.

Well, *that's* going onto the Bucket List!

Just to be clear - the wife is on her knees on the bar stool right? One knee on one stool and one on another maybe? Gotta make sure I get the logistics of this right.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby pittfans1987 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:32 pm

Just to be clear - the wife is on her knees on the bar stool right? One knee on one stool and one on another maybe? Gotta make sure I get the logistics of this right.

Haha love this!
pittfans1987
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 25 Jun 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby jwlefty » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:32 pm

Both knees on one bar stool - LOL. But put towel in the water on the bar stool. My wife's knees were hurting. Guess we took too long tasting the salt. Have fun!
jwlefty

We arrive on: 10 Dec 2015

Postby miranda2 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:20 pm

Great trip report and so happy you two had a great time. Sounds like you really made your 25th anniversary very memorable. Have you booked your next Desire trip? :wink:
miranda2
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby OliviaIsIn » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:13 am

Salty Tequila Shots, that's amazing! I hope Desire makes "Drink Menus" with these kind of directions.
Eryn & John
Visiting: March-April 2016
OliviaIsIn

We arrive on: 31 Mar 2016

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya