The one in the cowboy hat ... JUNE 18-27

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

The one in the cowboy hat ... JUNE 18-27

Postby Hump4Free » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:29 pm

We had the best time ever. I don't know what got into my wife this time (our 2nd trip) ... but she was WILD. By 3-4 pm on the day of our arrival, we were up on the rooftop beds. My wife sat on top of me and did a slow 360-degree thing ... with her cowboy hat on. We didn't even notice whether or not anyone was watching (and we didn't care). However, we found out the next day. We returned around the same time and sat by the hot tub. Then, a guy asked my wife if she was "the one in the cowboy hat" from the day before ... she said "yes" and he asked if we would put on a "show" again. He wasn't the only one asking ... a few women asked me the same thing when I went to get us some drinks. So, we talked about it (since we now knew people would be watching) and decided to give the people what they wanted. We pulled out all the stops and gave them our best stuff. We spent quite a bit of time standing by the bed. At one point, my wife (a former gymnast) put one of her legs clear up over her head while I was still "busy" doing my thing standing behind her. I think I heard one woman gasp. Then, the entire hot tub crowd gave us a round of applause. I was the King of the World ... what a feeling. After about an hour of every "move" we could think of ... the show ended ... and some lady in the hot tub shouts "Is that all you got ?" ... I wanted to start all over again, but my wife assured me the lady in the hot tub was only kidding (and meant it as a compliment). This type of stuff went on for our entire stay. We booked next year's stay as we checked out. I can't wait the get back to Desire ... it is truly a unique paradise.
Hump4Free
Desire Fan

Postby Yankeefan » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:15 pm

This is EXACTLY what this place is for. The only part that sucks is you cant tell anyone about it at home!

or can you?

Same thing happened to us on our 1st visit 4 years ago (without the hat) and we still laugh our asses off when we think about it.

NICE GOIN!!
SLS: Yankeefans
Yankeefan
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby CokeMann » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Thanks for posting your TR !!!
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Re: The one in the cowboy hat ... JUNE 18-27

Postby jezzicaz789 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:56 am

Hump4Free wrote:We had the best time ever. I don't know what got into my wife this time (our 2nd trip) ... but she was WILD. By 3-4 pm on the day of our arrival, we were up on the rooftop beds. My wife sat on top of me and did a slow 360-degree thing ... with her cowboy hat on. We didn't even notice whether or not anyone was watching (and we didn't care). However, we found out the next day. We returned around the same time and sat by the hot tub. Then, a guy asked my wife if she was "the one in the cowboy hat" from the day before ... she said "yes" and he asked if we would put on a "show" again. He wasn't the only one asking ... a few women asked me the same thing when I went to get us some drinks. So, we talked about it (since we now knew people would be watching) and decided to give the people what they wanted. We pulled out all the stops and gave them our best stuff. We spent quite a bit of time standing by the bed. At one point, my wife (a former gymnast) put one of her legs clear up over her head while I was still "busy" doing my thing standing behind her. I think I heard one woman gasp. Then, the entire hot tub crowd gave us a round of applause. I was the King of the World ... what a feeling. After about an hour of every "move" we could think of ... the show ended ... and some lady in the hot tub shouts "Is that all you got ?" ... I wanted to start all over again, but my wife assured me the lady in the hot tub was only kidding (and meant it as a compliment). This type of stuff went on for our entire stay. We booked next year's stay as we checked out. I can't wait the get back to Desire ... it is truly a unique paradise.

Thanks you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
jezzicaz789

Postby onehotsoccermom » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:28 pm

We certainly remember the "cowboy hat" show...we were one of the couples on the next bed over!!!

Will we be seeing you at Desire this June???
onehotsoccermom
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC SLS

Postby Hump4Free » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Did you see us (the "cowboy hat" show) on the first day or the second day ... or both ? And, YES ... you will be seeing us this June.
Hump4Free
Desire Fan

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya