DP or RM The answer is YES Jan.7-19 2016 trip report

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

DP or RM The answer is YES Jan.7-19 2016 trip report

Postby edunlla » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:02 pm

The many months of waiting and anticipation were finally over, January was here!!!!! We were ready to start our 2nd annual pilgrimage to Desire RM but decided to hedge our bets and try Pearl for the first time. We had heard so many differing opinions from self proclaimed experts so it was up to us to find out for ourselves.
Jan 7 we couldn't sleep so arrived at the airport at 4:45 AM but the 7:10 flight was delayed. The pilot almost got us back on schedule as if he was driving the batmobile. USA transfers also did a wonderful job of being prompt. I highly recommend them. Our first stop was Pearl and even though we had taken the virtual tour on the internet we could have not imagined so clean and fresh looking surroundings. After a couple of signatures and some champagne we were assigned a butler and showed to our Master Suite. I was in disbelief and wondered how many people could live out of this huge room. It almost felt like overkill. Unpacking would have to wait as we shed these unwanted textiles we were saddled with during the trip here.
Step 1 find the pool bar
Step 2 the hot tub.
While we were scouting we heard our voices being called out by a Toronto couple we befriended online before the trip. I do admit it took a bit of putting ourselves to get aquainted with some of the new couples, but we 'Gottit Dun'.
The Pearl staff truly and honestly went over and above to make us feel welcome and special. The entertainment staff was so energetic but never crossed that line where they would bug people trying to get some participation in the activities. The cuisine and the people serving it were also top shelf. We even managed to get away with a recipe for a favorite creamed soup.
The late night at the hot tub bed was everything we imagined. We also wish to thank our supporting cast from the beds next to us. It almost seemed like a game of Simon Sez. A swift smack of my hand on my wife's ass cheek was soon a sound coming from one bed and then another. Desire Pearl reminded us what it was like to stay up until 3 AM just like the good ol' days. The music out front of the lobby in the evenings was so fun and sensual to dance to only to be followed by more wine and the entertainment show and more dancing in the disco late night. Earlier reports had me dreading the disco music but this was a great mix of different genres.. It doesn't even pay to tell how much sex was to be had while we were there. It was everything I dreamed of as a young horny teenager.
The morning of Day 4 we had an appointment with the Breathless Photo staff set to arrive at our room by 9 AM. Jonatan was our photographer and was quite intriguing to observe as he looked through the outfits Little S had laid out on the bed. He hand selected the ones he thought would go best together and compliment the ones laid out for me. He started in the room with just her posing solo, and then directed me to join the shoot. I was taken aback as I never expected this, at least not this soon. So many poses and moving about the suite for different backgrounds. We now have photographic evidence of oral sex giving and receiving to reminisce in years to come. We moved onto the disco with the S&M outfits for that dark yet erotic setting of photos that will shock anyone who sees. Jonotan was given the job of putting the ball gag and the wrist restraints on Little S. That was a first time experience for him also. I got the mask and the flogger. WOW!!
Day 5 was here and we felt like we were just getting started but it was time for RM. We hated to leave but if RM was dissapointing we were told we would be welcomed back. Before being picked up again by USA transfers we sat down and picked out the photos to keep from the day before. 140 pics on DVD 90 in a book and a 24x30 canvas imprinted with our naked bodies locked in an erotic pose were decided upon. It will be interesting to see where the canvas photo is displayed in our home in such a conservative community. Might need to move....
Arriving at RM was good but our minds were still back at Pearl. However the finding of old friends from last year such as Canadian Takeover helped make us feel welcome back to where it all started for us. Just as we did at Pearl we jumped in with both feet to enjoy the drinks, the pool party, the hot tub, the disco and of course the sin room has a new memory. We packed for the theme nights (much to the dismay of the people handling our luggage) and enjoyed the dances outside the lobby. 3 straight days and nights of intermittent rain did nothing to dampen the atmosphere of us 12 year old adults.
It would be hard for me to find a criticism of either resort after we enjoyed the food, drinks, entertainment, and the all around warm welcome from the people that work at these resorts. The only problem we had was needing to be moved a few different times from a poolside bed or chair to a different location to get away from the smoke that was drifting from so many cigarettes and cigars going at the same time. We are both former tobacco users and Little S is extremely allergic to smoke. Everyone has their right to make choices for their body but it would be nice if management had designated areas around the pool to segregate those of us that no longer wish to be part of that.
Day 12 came way too early and the many withdrawls we went through after arriving back in the US was the cuisine that we were used to for that short time in our fantasy month. There are too many couples that we would love to thank for making our trip a memorable one but a special shout out to Canadian Takeover and Life's too short, You guys rock.
I guess only 355 more days and counting down
Edunlla
edunlla
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF SLS ALT

Re: DP or RM The answer is YES Jan.7-19 2016 trip report

Postby miranda2 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Wonderful trip report. We, like you, love both resorts and find it difficult to choose one over the other. Glad you had the opportunity to experience both. Our April trip can't come soon enough!

We also have a very 'difficult' time with cigarette smoke and do wish the properties had designated smoking sections but, unfortunately, some people still wouldn't have the courtesy to adhere to the 'rules' .
miranda2
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby antillaria » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:39 pm

Great report guys!
And hi!

From J&E!
RM - Jan 2016
RM - Aug 2016
RM - Apr/May 2017
RM - Aug 2018

You'll know me by the blue hair!
antillaria
Desire Lover

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 10 Aug 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Fab swingers

Postby canadiantakeover » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:16 pm

We love you too! :)

Catching up with you guys was one of the big highlights of our trip. Looking forward to Jan 2017!
RM - Jan 2015, Jan 2016, Jan 2017, Aug 2017
Next up: RM - Jan 2018!

The rumours about us are true, eh!
canadiantakeover
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2016

Postby waab76 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:01 am

Thanks for the trip report. We are looking at a split trip this fall and were curious about how the mid-trip move from Pearl to RM would work out. Was it tough to re-pack and re-un-pack mid trip? Also, was there any confusion with the transfer company? Did you go straight to RM at Pearl checkout time?
RM Mar 2011, Week 43 2012, Sep 2013, Aug 2015, Sep 2016, Dec 2017
Pearl Aug 2014 (1st SYW), Aug 2016

Next: RM Spring 2018?
waab76
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 18 Dec 2017

Postby edunlla » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:06 pm

waab76 wrote:Thanks for the trip report. We are looking at a split trip this fall and were curious about how the mid-trip move from Pearl to RM would work out. Was it tough to re-pack and re-un-pack mid trip? Also, was there any confusion with the transfer company? Did you go straight to RM at Pearl checkout time?

Yes the re-pack in mid trip was an inconvenience but we had sorted all of our clothes the day before when we had a photo shoot for breathless photo. We had USA transfers as our ride from airport to resort to resort to airport again. There was never any time that they were late. A very dependable company that we will use again. We originally were going to leave Pearl at 11:30 AM but our RM room was not going to be ready until 3 PM so we asked the transfer not to take place until 2:30 and that all went smooth as silk
Good luck to you on your trip :D
edunlla
Desire Lover

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF SLS ALT

Postby miranda2 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:12 pm

We did a 4 night Pearl / 4 night RM split on one of our trips, taking advantage of the 4th night free offer at both resorts and we had little to no problems packing up and transferring to the other resort.

We just threw everything into our suitcases, went to the front desk, our transfer vehicle showed up on time and the check in at RM was easy-peasy - they were expecting us and all the paperwork was already done.

The nice thing about splitting up your trip is that you can pack lightly as you are only wearing 4 outfits for the evening festivities so they can do double duty at either resort and no one will notice that you have already worn that outfit that week. :wink: :lol:

We were prepared if the room wasn't ready for us upon arrival - the resort will take care of your luggage - and you can head right on over to the bar, the beach, the pool and start enjoying your stay.

We would do it again in a heartbeat!
miranda2
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya