first time trip report - June 2015

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

first time trip report - June 2015

Postby cougarbear » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:02 pm

My wife and I celebrated our 30th anniversary at RM, June 18th, 19th and 20th, 2015. Yes, I am late with this review, real late. We are both 52 but we still feel like we are in our 30’s, which is why we wanted to give RM a try. It was our first time at RM and our first time at a c/o resort. We spent three nights at RM and we then moved on to another resort (Live Aqua) in Cancun, for four more nights. Looking back, we wished we would have spent several more nights at RM. Next time we will. The other resort was very nice but no night life or party atmosphere.

We flew Southwest and no issues. Our flight attendant kept our drinks full, especially after letting him know it was our anniversary. We arrived at the Cancun airport and no issues. We used USA Transfers and no issues with USA Transfers until we got to Desire.

We arrived at Desire RM (3:00pm) and we were greeted by the Desire staff. The Desire staff told us that they would get our luggage from the van, with the help of the driver. The staff advised us that they would bring our luggage to our room. We checked in, sat with a sales rep, (we wanted the discount for the erotic massage) and we then went to our room. Once in our room, we noticed that our backpack that contained my wife’s laptop was missing. I won’t go on about how we got it back but the Desire staff did their best to help us get it back. At 10.00pm it was returned to Desire. It was left in the USA Transfer van. I kick myself in the ass because I know better to make sure nothing is left in a taxi, van, bus etc... but we were excited to be there at Desire, so I did not stand by to make sure all our luggage was removed from the van. Oh yea, it was returned at 10:00pm and it did not work because it sat in the same van all day and in the heat. Lesson learned!

We requested a quiet room. Well, we were put by the pool. We also booked an ocean view room and the only view we had was of the pool. Not a bad thing, considering the resort we were at, but we wanted a quiet room. They did move us to a Jr. suite because they did not have an ocean view room available for our first night. The Jr. Suite was nice. Lots of room, clean.

My wife and I unpacked, and we went and got a drink and walked the grounds. Grounds were beautiful and well kept. We did see a lot of crabs, and I have to say they were pretty cool to see! We booked an erotic couple massage for the following day.

The following morning my wife was awaken by a “scratching” sound. She got up and she walked to the bathroom and the noise was coming from the trash can. She looked and she saw a crab in the can. If no one put it there, how in the hell did it get in there! We laughed and we still wonder how it got in there! My wife thought the crab was so cute, she put it in a container and we took it back to the States with us. Just kidding, we did put it back outside. We were then moved to our lower level ocean view room. Nice room, great view. Just a few steps from the ocean.

We ate at all the restaurants. The food was good and no complaints. We really enjoyed the patio band. My wife loves to dance and they played good ole rock and roll. The disco was packed and again we danced. We did not go to the sin room. We did go to the Jacuzzi twice and we had our fun. We are not shy. We have visited Swinger clubs in the past, so we were not nervous about being seen.

The pool was fun. We were able to get chairs. We were told that to get the loungers you need to be there early. Well, we slept in each day and when we went to the pool we had no issues getting a place to sit. Lots of nudity. All shapes and sizes. Met a lot of people at the pool.

We enjoyed the ocean side beds. We “napped” there twice. Nice breeze, easy to fall asleep. Seaweed sucked! I enjoy the water. My wife not so much. The seaweed was about two to three feet high. The staff did their best to clean it up but it kept on coming! The water is not as clear as the water at Live Aqua. The only downfall to RM is the beach area. Though the seaweed was bad, I still did go out in the water.

We really enjoyed the couple’s erotic massage. Worth every penny! We had two females, who both did a wonderful job on both of us. Wow, very erotic. Lots of teasing and touching. What a turn on hearing my wife moan and reach an orgasm, while I was getting my "massage"! I had to refocus and think of that dam crab, so I wouldn’t “finish”, so soon. My masseuse then walked me over to my wife and my wife gave me a great blow job, while the two ladies touched us.

We did not use the gym. We thought about it but just like every other vacation we go on, we walked right past the gym. We get enough exercise when at home.

The overall service was great. The staff was very nice and worked hard. Though tipping is not required, we did tip.

We will visit Desire in 2017. We have too much going on this year. We might try Pearl next time. The only concern about Pearl is that it appears that the night life isn’t as good as RM. We will continue to read the trip reports on this forum and base our decision on that.

We will definitely stay longer than three days! We think three days is too short. Not enough time to get to know folks.
cougarbear

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya