MAYORAL REPORT LOL Second Visit Even Better - Feb 2016

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

MAYORAL REPORT LOL Second Visit Even Better - Feb 2016

Postby ainsleyandbarrett » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:19 pm

We just returned home from 10 days at DRM. Had an absolute blast. We met so many friends that we somehow got elected as the Mayor and First Lady. There is no way we can list everyone that we talked and laughed with over our trip, but you ALL know who you are. Several sexy stories that we should probably keep to ourselves, but even more comedy stories.

The staff was excellent as always. Kuko was the only remaining part of last years entertainment staff, but they did an excellent job. Jesus, Anna, Felicia, Amanda, and Oscar keep up the good work. Can't wait to see them all next year. Pool was warmer this year. Hope they can add back a few more pool party days. The foam party was a blast, just too bad it's only one day a week.

We pretty much kept the same schedule everyday. Pool by 11;00. Water volleyball everyday, and whatever else we could get into. Hot tub from around 4-7 daily. Dinner, and pre-disco entertainment was great. Disco from 11-1or2. (Yes, wife got on the pole for first time. I was amazed). And I may or may not have had my wife on my face doing front squats on the dance floor. Oh and we may or may not have actually put on a private show for a couple in the disco when everyone else had left. Hey, at least they clapped for us. :)

Always finished the nights with Hot Tub, some more physical activities, and then BLT's and Pizza. Roman was awesome.

We are continually amazed what Desire can do to you. It is truly a different world, and we do feel at HOME when we are there. We got many folks contact information when we were there, but there are a lot we missed. If you are reading this from our trip, send us a note. We'd love to stay in touch.

Next year, Feb 16-26. Who's In??

J&A
SLS and Kasidie: AinsleyBarrettB
SDC - AinsleyBarrett
ainsleyandbarrett
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 16 Feb 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya