2nd Trip February 2016, even more magical than the first

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

2nd Trip February 2016, even more magical than the first

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:12 pm

We visited 2/13-2/20 for our second time. The anticipation of the trip was even better the second time (because we knew what to expect), and so was EVERYTHING else about the trip. Although we loved the first time, we were no longer "newbies" and knew a bit more this time, but we still learned A LOT more about Desire and about US!

We tried something new this year and stayed at Krystal Grand Punta Cana in the Hotel Zone for our first night. We knew we would be arriving late afternoon and didn't want to give up a second at Desire. This was the perfect choice! They upgraded us to a Jr Suite upon arrival (for no reason at all, and no extra charge!) The room was so large I could get lost in it! It overlooked the gorgeous beach and was BEAUTIFUL! We walked the strip our first evening, and it was perfect!

The next morning, USA Transfers picked us, right on time (of course!) and whisked us away to Desire. We had butterflies knowing the wonder that awaited us. Check-in was a breeze. There was a look of disappointment when we refused the membership presentation, but it was not belabored, which was appreciated.

Our room was ready at 3pm which we expected. In the meantime, we found Danny and asked for a pool bed. No problem. We snuggled for a bit and checked out the amazing "scenery" of Desire. We removed all of our clothing and we felt so at HOME! We went to lunch and reconnected with our favorite waiter, Candido, who immediately remembered us. He truly is amazing and is one of the reasons we love Desire!

Our days after that included laying nude by the pool, laughing with friends, eating amazing food, Sylvia remembering what we drink, Jacuzzi time, Dinner time (and the waiters NEVER letting my wine glass go below half!), Disco time, and then pizza (sharing with the raccoons, of course!)

Dancing together in the Disco was our FAVORITE time! We loved it! We don't get to make love on the dance floor at home! It was amazing for both of us!

Again, for the friends that we made, we can't thank you enough and can't wait to see you again! We will be back the same week next year and will be counting the days until then! Until then.......we will try to keep the magic of Desire alive!
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Re: 2nd Trip February 2016, even more magical than the first

Postby AAsotb » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Great report, thanks for posting!
AAsotb
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Jan 2018

Postby smithkl » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:43 pm

A wonderful report, I can visual the scene, I think we will be joining you there.

:bj
K & J :)
smithkl
Desire Convert

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2017

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:06 pm

smithkl wrote:A wonderful report, I can visual the scene, I think we will be joining you there.

:bj

Thank you! We enjoyed our time with you both SO much! Daily schedules....were we planning frontwards or backwards?? :D The massage lesson was :L after my "Russian Relaxer"! Dancing with both of you in the disco was very erotic....and it was always more enjoyable in the Sin Room when we went (or should I say we "came"?) together. :lol: We will never forget our parting conversation about your last memory of us :bj LOL. We can't wait to see you both again next year!
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya