Newbies St. Patrick trip report - March 16, 2016

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Newbies St. Patrick trip report - March 16, 2016

Postby jds » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:28 am

OMG!!! I'll start with the boring stuff first and keep it short. We checked in, got our room very quickly (it was small but it worked), saw a couple topless ladies, put on our swimsuits and when to the beach. We'd never been to a C/O place before.
After 5 min the wife took her top off. After 10 more min she asked why I wasn't naked, my response was, well you're not, that was the last time we were dressed during the day, except at meals, for the next 3 days.
The first day we pretty much kept to ourselves still feeling a bit awkward. The next day we decided that if we didn't mingle a bit we'd never meet anyone. We met some other newbies from Texas and together we jumped into the fun very quickly. We had dinner on St. Patrick's Day together (and every meal thereafter) and decided to go to the disco. It didn't take long and the ladies were wearing only a G-String and high heels and tearing up the dance floor. ( this happened the next 2 nights also) My wife has never had so much fun dancing. She said when you don't wear clothes all day why wear them now. I'll tell you I've never seen her look so hot and sexy. While dancing the ladies would touch nipples and I'd get to lick both at the same time. I was curious as to what my wife would think. but she was ok with it. the last night dancing she wanted to lay on a stool and have me lick her while our lady friend played with her nipples. She'd really let her inhibitions go by this time.
After the disco we went to the Jacuzzi. It didn't take long and we started doing body shots. First the ladies did it on each other and wow did they ever get into it. Then they wanted to involve us guys. I was shocked to see my wife letting another guy lick booze off her pussy then turn around and suck it off his cock. When we were done she's standing with his and my cock in her hands. Later that night when back at the room she says she wants me to do something else new, so I asked what she had in mind. She wanted me to f**k her in the ass. This kind of extra play and involvement continued till the minute we left the resort.
When it came time to go home she didn't want to so she talked our new friends into letting us stay an extra night with them.
Now she's already planning on returning the first week of October and says this time she wants to f**k on the beds in front of everyone. I can't wait for October to get here.
We went from Vanilla to Banana Split with lots of topping in 3 shorts days. I'd have never guessed it possible.
Thanks DM and our new friends.
KIK: jes1forfun
SDC: jande204
jds
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Re: Newbies St. Patrick trip report - March 16, 2016

Postby BandP » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:21 pm

WOW! The magic of Desire...

Great concise and entertaining trip report...cut the BS and straight to the fun stuff...love it! I'm thinking of changing our next trip from August to October now...you guys are so much fun!
SDC: Sidekickers
kik: TXSidekick
RM Nov 2015
RM Aug 2016
Pearl June 2017
BandP
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Oct 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby NWACpl » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:04 pm

Sounds like the Desire bug bit you hard!!!! Awesome report. Thanks for sharing!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
NWACpl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 06 Jul 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF, C4P

Postby StickHer1 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:48 pm

What a great report!!
StickHer1

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby ctrycher » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:00 am

Where will you be in October? Pearl or Riviera maya? We will be at Pearl during the first week of October
Ctrycher on Kik
Chris Rosenberry on FB
ctrycher
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Oct 2020

Postby jds » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:42 pm

We will be at DM in Oct. Now that we've been there we know that to bring/wear to have more fun at dinner and dancing. BTW the girls also became hooked on Fireball. The four of us drank a bottle every night before and during dancing. The one thing that would have made it better would to have been able to take a few pictures or video of them dancing.
KIK: jes1forfun
SDC: jande204
jds
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby Takes2toTango » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:12 am

jds wrote:We will be at DM in Oct. Now that we've been there we know that to bring/wear to have more fun at dinner and dancing. BTW the girls also became hooked on Fireball. The four of us drank a bottle every night before and during dancing. The one thing that would have made it better would to have been able to take a few pictures or video of them dancing.

Thanks for sharing the trip report our last trip was Pearl in January. you're right you can get bit by the bug and have a good time. looks like we will be there the same days as we go the first weekend of October, and then back to family in Cancun zone. Trying to decide between the two resorts leaning toward RM because our last was Pearl
Takes2toTango
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 15 Jul 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya