Re: RM Virgins - March 2016

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Postby ukusacouple » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:15 am

Day 1

We are a very sexual couple with an absolutely amazing sex life at home. Before Desire we had never experimented with any type of swinging experience, but over the years we have shared fantasies and wanted to see how much we would enjoy being in such a sexually charged atmosphere…. I can tell you that we arrived 2 weeks ago as nervous newbies, taking a one-time trip to Desire and are now looking at booking a second trip before June!

Our first day there we had drinks and talked to people by the pool. There was such a great crowd there that we instantly felt at ease. It took a bit of an adjustment being around nudity—we tend to find leaving a little to the imagination more attractive, but that’s our preference and of course, we didn’t judge anyone (which is 98% of the people there) for being full on nude.

My husband has always wanted to unleash my “inner lesbian” and we’ve exchanged many fantasies involving me with another woman. We had fun by the pool watching couples, fantasizing and thinking about what the evening could hold. As we were people watching we noticed an attractive Canadian couple and the woman had the most amazing breasts either of us had ever seen.

After the pool, we went to dinner then to the outdoor disco.

Everything was so hot as the anticipation and excitement of being at Desire kept us thinking about sex constantly. I had made a promise to my husband that I would do everything I was told and I was so aroused every time he would whisper in my ear to sit with my legs spread or to drop something and bend down to pick it up with my ass in the air. I just wanted him to take me back to the room and f**k me, but I knew the night had more in store for us.

We danced and drank, talked to people and had so much fun. As the night went on we found ourselves at the hot tub talking to the couple we had seen at the pool. I complimented the woman on her amazing breasts and that was a bit of an ice-breaker for us. I told them it was our first night and we asked them what they had gotten up to during their time at Desire. The husband told me that one of their hottest nights was having sex on the beds beside another couple. I found this to be a very sexy possibility and I asked if they’d like to do that with us. The next think I knew we were naked on the beds out by the hot tub.

I kissed the woman and we felt each other’s bodies. It was extremely erotic and before long our husbands were f**king us. She and I were facing each other and continued to kiss and feel each other’s tits and bodies as our husbands f**ked us. I always thought that if I were to have an experience with a woman, it would be solely for my husband, but in the moment, I found kissing and touching a woman to be simply fantastic. I wanted my husband to feel how wet her pussy was and I took his hand and moved it between her legs and together we ran our fingers over her clit. That was so hot I asked her if I could lick her, she said yes and I proceeded to lick her as her husband fucked her. It was so erotic licking her as I felt the rhythm of her husband’s cock inside her pussy. With my husband’s fingers in my pussy, I remember thinking it was such a f**king perfect moment because everything felt so good. I moved up toward her face and she licked my pussy until I came very noisily and then my husband pulled me back and f**ked me until he came. We then watched as the couple beside us continued to f**k doggy style and watching them was almost as hot as when we were doing it with them. It was such an mind-blowing experience and after it, I felt that we were where we belonged.

I was so turned on by the time we got back to the room, I needed to be f**ked again. I took my husband by the hand and led him to our balcony, bent over and touched my toes and demanded that he take me hard in the ass. He did.

We retired to bed but every time we tried to sleep we ended up f**king again. Throughout the night we f**ked 4 or 5 times and finally awoke in the morning exhausted and sore but ready to start a new exciting day.

Oh and the food was great, the beach was beachy, the rooms were small but clean and the staff were great.

If anyone is interested Day 2 was quite good as well……
SDC & Fabswingers:Kaleidoscopelife
RM 3rd-9th Oct 2024 & Feb 11th-18th 2025
ukusacouple
Desire Devotee

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Oct 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC FAB

Postby tan44 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:22 pm

Yes we are...
Looking forward for day 2 trip report
Thanks
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby ukusacouple » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Breakthrough wrote:Great report so far! One request: don't book BEFORE June, book DURING June. :wink:

Well we haven't decided yet..and are very easily led astray...... :-(w)
ukusacouple
Desire Devotee

Postby ukusacouple » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Day 2

We spent most of the day chilling by the pool and trying to get rid of the hangover from the previous night, however the foam party soon had us back on the Tequila and making lots of hot new friends in the pool. I have no idea why but the bubbles made me feel very naughty..and that continued for the rest of the night.

I arranged for 12 of us to meet for dinner and it wasn’t long before everybody was revealing their favourite fantasies and also some of the naughty things they had got up to at Desire.

The Tequila was working a treat and by the time we got to the bar I was ready and willing to do everything my husband told me to, starting with making-out with Mandy from Wisconsin (not her real name) who looked spectacular in a pair of jeans and little else. She dragged me to the dance floor and in seconds our hands were all over each other, me feeling her incredible breasts and her slipping her fingers into my sopping wet panties, all the time kissing and dancing whilst our husbands watched.

Back to the bar for more of the Devil Juice and we got talking to a beautiful Irish lady and her English husband..let’s call her Hattie. Hattie was trouble and just oozed sexuality. It’s a little hard to remember but I think we chatted to them for a while before they disappeared off to the Night Club..more from them later.

More drinks followed and I was soon in the Ladies bathroom having my stockings rearranged by the beautiful Tara, who we had met with on day 1 and we both got on really well with her and her husband. Not only were they great fun, but she was really cute and we kissed and cuddled with lots of giggles whilst she tried to sort my lingerie issues for me.

Everyone then decided to head to the Nightclub, but we wanted to have some alone time and made our way to the Hot-tub intent on a quiet drink together. On arrival however, sexy Irish girl and her husband were sitting at the sofas, so we joined them for a drink.

My husband whispered in my ear that he would like to see me and Hattie kissing, and getting up he took her husband over to the bar for a beer where they pretended to ignore us and talk about soccer..let me tell you that didn’t last very long. Within a minute I was straddling her and seconds later our fingers were deep inside each other. (I had lost my panties somewhere earlier that night and I don’t think Hattie owned a pair!) The boys lost interest in their beers and thoroughly enjoyed the show we put on for them, until we both decided that we wanted a little more. We took them by the hand and led them over to one of the beds where I pushed Hattie onto her back and dropping to my knees went down on her whilst my husband slipped his fingers into me and teased my very hard nipples.

All four of us climbed onto the bed together and in a jumble of hands, cocks and fingers our husbands f**ked us whilst we kissed and licked each others nipples.

I remember at one point taking my husband by the hand and slipping his fingers into Hattie’s pussy as I wanted him to feel just how wet she was. (At this point her husband was finishing in her mouth, which turned me on incredibly as she didn’t break eye contact with me the whole time.)

Satiated, we all collapsed on the bed and laughed and laughed until somebody had the very stupid idea of heading back to the sofas for more beer.

We chatted about this and that, and to this day I have no idea how this happened..but it can’t have been more than 20 minutes later that I was sitting on the sofa, with my legs spread whilst my husband played with my clit, just so I could show our new friends what a good squirter I was! I HAVE NEVER done anything like this before in my life…in fact 20 hours ago I had never even kissed another woman and here I am now showing these virtual strangers just how much fun squirting can be.

Anyway, they seemed to enjoy it as Hattie’s husband’s cock was soon back in her mouth…….

(We learnt the next day that we had quite an audience for all of this but I don’t remember anybody else being there!)

Back to the room and I lay back on the bed and demanded that my husband f**k me in the ass..again something I was really not that keen on until I got to Desire….but at that moment he couldn’t do it hard enough as I screamed and encouraged him to “f**k my ass harder” over and over again. I think everyone in our block must have heard us.

We passed out on the bed and the last thing I remember (at about 6am) was waking my husband and making him f**k me whilst I told him about my fantasies of him tying me to a chair and licking another women whilst I watched.

OMG this place has turned me into such a whore ! :)
ukusacouple
Desire Devotee

Postby sanma1 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:00 pm

You're story his at the same time very hot (no explanation needed !) but also very sensual in the way that you always stay connected to your respective husbands and transform soft swap into hardcore sex while in your intimity.

We're not in the lifestyle, despite some soft experimentations that has not been a full success.

But if we try something again, it would be definitively in the way you engaged in, specially considering that my wife is attracted by sexy women.

Can't wait your day 3 and others...

:CAN
sanma1
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Apr 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: JALF

Postby SexxxyInMe » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:23 pm

Very, very nice (in a deliciously naughty sort of way) trip report. Can't wait to hear more!
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Postby duble0svn » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:17 am

Great 1st two days...... Now lets hear day 3 please??? :L
duble0svn
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 13 Jan 2017

Postby ukusacouple » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:42 pm

duble0svn wrote:Great 1st two days...... Now lets hear day 3 please??? :L

Actually Day 3 neither of us were feeling great and we were in bed for about 9pm, but Day 4 was lots of fun...more soon.

:D
ukusacouple
Desire Devotee

Postby ukusacouple » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:54 am

Day 4 Part 1

To recap, it’s our first time to Desire...which we planned a mere 4 days before arriving…having never seriously considered doing anything of this nature. Sometimes, spontaneity pays off! (We’ve been home from Desire 2 weeks and haven’t stopped exchanging fantasies, naughty pictures and f**king as often as we can manage each day)

Back to Day four…

We started the day with mixed feelings--disappointed that it was our last day and but excited about making the most of it…oh yes, and of course, horny as hell so, of course, as soon as he woke my husband’s fingers were searching for my pussy which they found to be very, very wet as I was already awake and fantasizing about our day. Sex twice in the morning was becoming standard…and not regular, get-the-day-started kind of sex, but f**king hot morning sex, fantasizing about kissing other people, fingering another woman, having someone go down on me while he’s f**king me kind of sex..the kind of sex that wears you out but leaves you wanting more.

After a bit of post-coital rest we managed breakfast then we headed for the pool. We loved being together, touching and kissing and feeling so in love. All the while connecting with the couples we had met and meeting new people. We had a great time with our new friends from CA, and Australia and others; it made for a fun, fun day. We spent most of the time in the corner of the pool talking, drinking and laughing…lots of laughing.

By the time Happy (Hot Tub) Hour rolled around, we were buzzing from the fun…and the alcohol. I couldn’t believe my eyes when we got to the hot tub—it was definitely a happy hour gone wild —a hot tub packed with naked people kissing and stroking and sucking and laughing and drinking. I’ve mentioned earlier that my husband and I are not the nudist type—we’ve got nothing to hide but we both find revealing more exciting than naked—though again… we loved watching others be so free. For the first time, we stripped naked for the occasion and felt ourselves relax into the moment and get a bit lost in the sensual hot tub happy hour.
In addition to our new friends we had been spending time with a Columbian couple we had met in the pool earlier. She was very cute and had a gorgeous body. All day I enjoyed it as she stroked my leg and giggled with me—it was just naughty enough to be enticing. The thing about Desire is that I was really able to relax and enjoy the sensual moments like talking to a woman as she rubbed my leg and I rubbed hers. It all felt so nice and so natural.

Despite my buzz—I managed to turn down the body shot offer (this time) and instead, my husband grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up on the side of the hot tub, and started licking me in front of everyone. I felt a bit shy but completely aroused by his amazing mouth and even more so when I looked up and saw people watching us. The moment got even hotter as I looked over and saw our friends John and Tara sitting on the edge of the hot tub near us. His rather large cock was deep in her mouth and it was so sensual watching her sucking on it. That visual along with the feel of my husband’s very talented tongue on my bursting clit brought me to an intense climax. I am not a quiet one in any capacity and I nearly drowned my husband as I came loudly and slid weakly back into the hot tub landing on him.

The night could have ended there for me as the day had been so perfect…. But because we were at Desire…we were only half way through what turned out to be an unforgettable last day.

Day 4 Part 2

Enjoying our new friends’ company was a close second (well, may be in the near vicinity) to the erotic atmosphere and sexual high we experienced whilst at Desire. We went to dinner at the restaurant and had a great time with 2 other couples who we had been spending time with. During dinner John swapped places with me and he and my husband glanced at Tara and me with naughty gleams in their eyes. Tara and I cozied up next to each other and my fingers found my way under the table and up her skirt. I was surprised when I felt myself get excited by discovering she wasn’t wearing any panties. This is the type of thing I had done for my husband before…but there was a different level of naughtiness and sexuality discovering this on another woman.

After dinner we went back to the room to change. It was school girl night. As I changed into my school girl outfit, I watched my husband stroke his cock. God, I could watch that all night, it’s so very hot. Before I could get too into the show, Nick bent me over the bed and showed me what happens to naughty school girls. Mmmmmm spanking…my favorite. As his hands slap my ass, I feel my pussy getting soaked. It doesn’t make sense, but I want him to spank me more… and harder…but instead he slips his cock inside me and f**ks me hard until I’m just about to cum and then stops. I can tell by his smile, he likes to torture me by bringing me to the brink and I can tell by the look on his face that he enjoys the angry, sexually frustrated look I give him as he slides out of me and pulls my panties up, my skirt down takes me by the hand and leads me out the door.

We left the hotel knowing that as it was our last night, it was going be a good night.

We got down to the outdoor bar and made our way to our group..all the couples we had spent time with and hooked up with were there except the friends from night one who had left the night before. Earlier at dinner Nick had told the other couples how sexy he finds big white panties…not every man’s fantasy…but my husband is different than any man I’ve ever met which is one of the many things I adore about him. Wanting to show the others how a nice pair of white panties looks, he tells me to bend down and touch my toes. If you’ve read any earlier posts, you may recall that I made a deal with my husband to do exactly as I’m told on the trip.
I actually manage some applause as I comply and bend slowly down at the waist and touch my toes. He lifts my little school girl skirt up and displays my white panties to everyone. As I stand there bent over at the waist holding my ankles, I feel very vulnerable and a slightly embarrassed at the fact that everyone behind me can see the wet patch developing in the gusset of my panties. Nick pulls me up and kisses me deeply which makes my panties even wetter.
He asks me to order us some drinks and as I lean over the bar to order, I feel his fingers slide under my panties and into my wet pussy. He fingers me and I can barely concentrate to get the order right. The bar tender must know what is going on as I breath heavily and take entirely too long to order two drinks.

Nick tells me to remove my panties and I do. We make our way to the dance floor—it’s 80’s night! We dance with our friend John and Tara. It turns out he is a disco head from the 70s and an unbelievable dancer. I have fun watching my husband dance with another woman as I dance with abandon with a very attractive, sweaty man. Nick and I look at each other and I feel such a connection to him as I watch him feel another woman whilst we’re dancing with other people. We’re not even touching but I feel closer to him than anyone in the world.
The music ends and we head upstairs to the Disco. Despite flirting most of the week, we have yet to hook up with this couple, but I know as we’re all feeling each other, laughing and dancing…we are going to have fun with this couple tonight.

At the disco, the dancing gets even more sexual. Tara and I dance facing each other while my husband is behind her and John is behind me. I feel myself getting so turned on as I feel John rubbing against me and watch my husband play with Theresa’s tits and ass as they dance. I lean in, put my hands on top of my husband’s which are still on her breasts and I kiss her deeply. As we kiss, I feel John’s hands run up my thigh and on the outside of my pussy, I can only imagine that my husband’s hands are doing the same with Tara. As the song ends, someone suggests it’s time for the sin room, and I couldn’t agree more.

The four of us make our way toward a bed where we lose any clothes we have left and collapse on the bed in a pile. I first make out with my husband who fingers me and f**ks me whilst I kiss Tara and we play with each other’s breasts. I have fantasized about my husband feeling another woman’s breasts in front of me before, but this night, that fantasy got a little naughtier and I leaned over and asked Tara if Nick could go down on her. I lay on my back beside this woman…her husband between my legs and mine between hers. It was the hottest thing I experienced on our entire trip.

Quite a crowd had arrived to watch us by the time our husbands started to f**k us again whilst we made out with each other. In fact when my husband pulled me onto my knees and I took him deep into my throat, (whilst John had me squirting all over the bed and his wife) we even got a round of applause! (They seemed impressed with the mess my husband had made of my face.)

Saying goodbye to our new friends we made our way back to our room, where we had sex once more on the balcony, all the while planning our trip back to Desire in October..although it may well end up being in May…October is such a long time away!

:UK :US
ukusacouple
Desire Devotee

Postby Hotswings » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:51 am

Very hot trip report!

That's the truly great thing about Desire that is hard to convey to people who haven't been; especially those who have never done anything in the Lifestyle. Any couple, wherever they are in the exploration of their sexuality, will be comfortable and treated with respect.

If you go with an open mind, communicate well with one another, and let the experiences happen (whatever those may be), you'll leave more in touch with one another than ever. The progression of your trip report from just being with one another, to getting comfortable with girl/girl eroticism, to beginning some soft swap, is something we've watched over and over in our trips to Desire. The shy couple at the start of the week eating at a table alone wind up naked and doing body shots in the hot tub with dozens of new friends by the end of the week!

Kudos to you guys!

And the last week of July is much sooner than October... just sayin'...

8)

Hotswings
DRM July 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
DRM June 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016
Hotswings
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 26 Jul 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P, SDC, SLS, LL

Postby Lkncouple » Mon May 02, 2016 9:11 am

WOW! Best trip report ever!
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby Fitgator » Tue May 03, 2016 8:57 pm

Wow, sounds like my wife and my fantasy also! Great report, we are trying to decide when to go for our first trip!
Fitgator
Desire Fan

Postby ukusacouple » Tue May 10, 2016 12:55 pm

Breakthrough wrote:
Breakthrough wrote:Great report so far! One request: don't book BEFORE June, book DURING June. :wink:

Looks like you took our suggestion! See you there...

We'll be there! Just confirmed..woohoo!
ukusacouple
Desire Devotee

Postby jds » Tue May 10, 2016 6:23 pm

We'd love to watch and maybe join in