Desire trip #10, still loving it! June 2016

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Desire trip #10, still loving it! June 2016

Postby Eroticdesires » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:11 pm

This is Desire trip number ten for us with the last three vacations being split stays between RM and Pearl. We typically visit during the last week of June or first week of July. We chose to split our trip again this year starting with 5 days at RM and then 3 days at Pearl. Our trip report is lengthy and hopefully contains some useful tidbits, mostly it is a journal of our trip to help us remember our week.

Monday June 27th

Our journey to Desire began as most trips do, with a red eye flight to Mexico City from California. Despite getting a red light in Mexico City and having our bags searched, our trip was otherwise fairly smooth. We were told that the gate assignment for our connection to Cancun would appear on the video monitors exactly an hour before departure and sure enough it appeared right on schedule. We always keep a close eye on the monitors as gate assignments can change and announcements are rarely in English.

Our flight to Cancun arrived on time and USA transfers shuttled us to the Desire RM gates around 12:30pm, about an hour after touchdown. We always book their transportation with USA transfers which has always provided excellent service. Using the link to their services on this website also helps to support this forum and keep Cokeman’s labor of love for all of us to enjoy.

After a brief check in process in the glass enclosed membership office, we were glad to know our room was ready for occupation. We were given some pink desire logo stickers to cover our phones and issued blue colored string wristbands with Desire etched in wood. As mentioned in recent reports, the plastic wristbands are no longer used at either property, however, we did see a couple on a day pass from Temptation with the plastic band when we were at Pearl. I believe the blue strings are the recently upgraded members, gold strings are the members on the old plans and black strings are the non members. The only other new tidbit I can remember during check in was the breakfast buffet was now open till noon, the extra hour may actually allow us to make it to a non-alcoholic morning meal.

Although we upgraded our membership within the last two years, we agreed to briefly meet with the membership staff on the day before our departure to go over their latest greatest program. Our butler Jorge, brought our bags to the room 1601 and we quickly unpacked and settled in. Our room this year was an Ocean view Jacuzzi and located close to CC’s beach bar. The ground level rooms seem to all have those large support pillars at the foot of the bed. They are placed perfectly so the TV is partially obstructed from anywhere on the bed, but they sure are great for leverage during sex.

First stop of the day was a quick visit to the beach bar to reunite with CC and our favorite daytime spot on the resort. We are happy to report that the ocean water was as blue and clear as any of our previous visits and the seaweed was fairly minimal. Rene, the beach bed guru, set us up on bed #26 which is about 5 beds to the north of the beach bar. The beds north of the gazebo all appear to be new as were the ones near the volleyball court. There is also a new wooden swing near the volleyball courts with the words “Collect moments not things” emblazoned at the top.

Our breakfast of Starbucks and a Mcburrito in the Mexico City airport was many hours ago so we headed to the lunch grill for our first Desire meal Fish fillets and fajitas were quite delicious and would become our typical lunch during the week. We also found that the tables closest to the beach access sliding glass doors had great ventilation from the ocean breezes.

After a satisfying lunch, we headed back to the beach beds for an afternoon of relaxation and socializing with our friends from trips past. Our western European friends were a few beds from us and we spent the afternoon catching up and enjoying the warm blue waters together. A gentle breeze with a slight haze diluting the strong Cancun sun was ideal conditions to start our vacation. The rest of our afternoon was spent relaxing on the beach beds until the breezes became slightly chilly, signifying that it was time to head to the Jacuzzi lounge for happy hour.

We didn’t notice any changes to the Jacuzzi lounge this year, the area has been well maintained and the beds and mattresses still looked fairly new. Overall, I would say the area seemed fairly tame and not as busy as previous years, we never had an issue finding a bed when we needed one and there was always room somewhere for us in the waters. The water temperature was also on the hot side of comfortable especially by the bar area further from the ocean. We had planned to dine with our friends at 9pm so we only spent an hour or so chatting, drinking and soaking in the ambiance of Desire.

Meal planning is not something we often think too much about when we are at Desire as we just ate when we were hungry. However, we did make a conscious effort this year to eat a later dinner. In previous years, we often missed the breakfast deadline of 11am so we ate our first meal around noon to 1pm, we were hungry again by 7-8pm so that was our typical dinner time and around 2-3am, we had a late night meal at the lobby bar. We adopted a late dining time this year of starting dinner at 9-9:30pm which was ideal for attending the later shows at the disco, typically starting at 10:30pm. During past years, we had too much time after dinner and before the disco, so we found ourselves always needing to find that second wind to get us through the long night of events. By eating later, I think the flow of the evening was much better with the side benefit of enjoying the Jacuzzi lounge happy hour to 8pm and more naked drinking time is always a good thing.

We met our friends at 9pm at Suki for dinner and noticed right away the extremely loud volume in the restaurant. Perhaps, we had forgotten since our last visit, but it does take some getting used to how loud and close in proximity you are to other guests during most dinners. There are always a few loud talker guests which can inadvertently start a volume war that crescendos into shouting matches over a plate of food. The buffet restaurant ironically is usually the quietest of the three dinner options and probably the most romantic and intimate based on decibel level . We enjoyed our Suki meal despite the abundance of cream cheese in most of the sushi and I really liked my entree of Turban Shrimp. The Pad Thai was passable, but they could improve it by adding a few more strands of noodles. Overall, a good night catching up with friends over a meal and we were fueled up for the nightlife.

Tonight’s theme was Desire Mansion so many bunnies were already in lobby area mingling when we finished dinner. My wife and I stopped by the room for a change to her playboy outfit and we quickly rejoined the party. Even though the resort felt quiet most of the day and the Jacuzzi lounge was fairly empty, the lobby area and disco was packed tonight. We survived the first day drinking gauntlet and had a great time dancing in the disco, enjoying the eye candy that enveloped us. Around 1am, we decided to head to the Jacuzzi, another quick change in our room and we were soon ascending the stairway to sin.

The crowd had definitely moved over to the lounge as we squeezed into the hot waters. I was feeling a decent buzz when I looked over and saw some familiar faces. A couple we met three years ago sat across from us and It finally dawned on me that I knew them, The wife had been wearing a wig in the disco earlier and now that she was back au naturel, I immediately recognized her and then him. It wasn’t a couple we had any carnal pleasures with before as I’m pretty good with those type of memories, but it was a couple that I had for lack of better word “mentored” during their first trip. I was glad to hear that they had actually been back several times since we met which is great, considering they had young kids.

After getting a good soak and fun conversation, we ventured to the lobby bar for a nightcap and BLT before consummating the day/night in our room. Overall, a great start to our trip, it’s good to be home.

Tuesday June 28th

A beautiful morning greeted me at 7am as I stumbled out of bed ready to enjoy our first full day of naked vacation. My wife would probably not get out of bed for a few hours, so I began prepping our day by gathering our beach bag items. Sunblock, lip balm, beach wraps, music, headphones, snorkel, sunglass case, tip money, and sometimes an ipad are the essential items we need on our beach bed. Since our room is close by, it is an easy walk to gather anything else we might forget. My morning routine consists of heading to the lobby bar for a cappuccino and then over to the buffet restaurant to get a green juice for the wife. I will usually linger at the the lobby bar for a bit and chat with the bartender. I was happy to see our friend Carlos was on duty and I would be enjoying my early mornings all week with him. Since we didn’t have a beach bed assigned to us for the week, I sought out Rene to find us something close the bar with good shade. Today’s bed was #35 which is one of the four in a row to the south of the beach bar conveniently located 27 steps to our room.

The resort is very calm and quiet before 9am, the ocean is almost glassy with very little breeze. This is the ideal time to swim or snorkel, just remember to apply ample sunblock as the sun is strong any time of day. I was able to get my wife up around 9:30am so she could get ready for the yoga class at 10:30am. CC usually begins setup for the beach bar around 9:30am so I grabbed my shady spot at the bar to watch her in action. I am hoping for my chance to take over the bar one of these days when CC needs a break. My wife thinks I spend more time with CC during the day than I do with her, she’s probably right.

Breakfast today would consist of bloodymarys as I waited for my wife to be done with her yoga class. My wife had bought me a fedora for the trip, but it was sitting somewhere in our bedroom at the moment, so when the beach hat vendor came by I picked one out. CC approved my choice, although she said I could have bargained it down from $20.00. I figured the price include a convenience and delivery fee and no tax so I was already getting a bargain. I also feel bad for the guys that have to walk back and forth, but rarely sell anything to the naked people. Well, maybe not too bad, as this would be preferred sales route if I was a beach vendor.

Besides, I needed a recognition item for the week. For many years, I wore my lucky Boston Red Sox cap as my daytime item (it was lucky because it accompanied me to all my Desire trips ). Other than the side benefit of sun protection, everyone should wear the same item daily so you can make it easier for those that you met already to recognize you. For most it is usually a college or sports themed cap, a special drinking cup, piercings/tattoos. For example, my wife and I may be chatting later about another couple, you know, Bob and Alice from New York, blank look, they’re friends of Ted and Carol, still puzzled, he has the my little pony tramp stamp above his ass and she has the genital and nipple piercings, oh that couple! Of course, this is only if you want to be remembered, change your cap/hat daily, add a few temporary tattoos and you can have a clean slate everyday.

Side note: The women without any tattoos and piercings seem to be more of a minority at Desire, about as sparse as a full bush.

Speaking of wearing a recognition item, one of the first guests I met this year at the beach bar was an older gentleman that sported a steel chastity cage. After the usual pleasantries of exchanging names and places, I asked him what was his story. Apparently, the cage gives him great focus to attend to his wife and his work. He learned quickly how to refocus his thoughts, especially since it is quite painful to become engorged in the cage. Although I could never wear one, especially at Desire, I did appreciate the lengths he was willing to go to reach this higher plane of sexuality for him and his partner. We chatted frequently throughout the week and I enjoyed learning about their lifestyle choices. Don’t be afraid to talk to the other guests around you, I always say my new best friend is just around the corner when I’m at Desire.

My wife joined me at the beach bar after her yoga class for a bloodymary and then a bit of relaxation at the bed. Around noon, we joined our friends at the Senses Photo office to set up an appointment. They had wanted to see some of the photos of a particular photographer and setup a session at Pearl since they previously had a shoot at RM. We also wanted to setup a time at RM since our previous photos were taken at Pearl. We spoke with the owner, Antonio and arranged a time for the next day at 4pm. We were able to show him our photos from our previous shoot so he could plan for some different poses and location ideas. Our friends were able to book the photographer they wanted for Pearl on Thursday.

After the photo meeting, we headed over to the lunch grill to enjoy our first solid meal of the day. Today, we shared a burger and mixed fajitas. Although, the lunch menu doesn’t change much, we find enough variety to satisfy our palate and service is usually friendly and fast. I did notice, they had a cart in the corner past the desserts that would display different specials such as paninis or paella. However, we never actually saw any food on the cart. After lunch, we headed back to our room as my wife needed to finish up a few work items while I began to plan the outfits for the photo shoot. By 4pm, we were ready to get back into Desire mode so we headed up to the Jacuzzi lounge to enjoy the Jacuzzi beds for some afternoon delight. It is usually pretty hot here during the day, but a quick rinse in the shower will allow ample time to enjoy each other on the beds without baking. It’s highly recommended to take advantage of daytime outdoor sex during your trip, one of the finer amenities of the resort. In fact, having sex with your spouse in the playroom, or anywhere on the resort is pretty awesome. And if you are not an exhibitionist, there are always times when those public places are totally empty. With weary legs, we stumbled back to our beach bed for a relaxing nap for the rest of the afternoon.

Random Thought Alert: Are the Desire guests that go nude the exhibitionists or are the guests that stayed clothed the exhibitionists as they are the ones that actually get noticed?

We did manage another visit to the Jacuzzi for a late happy hour, the crowd was fairly light again. I think part of the reason for the quieter happy hour was that many of the pool folks seemed to stay in the pool much later than previous years and forego the Jacuzzi. We chatted with a nice couple from the UK and enjoyed a few drinks before dinner. Edmundo, one of our favorite bartenders is always ready with our drinks before we even settle into the waters. Our usual Jacuzzi and late night drinks this week was a Paloma for me (Don Julio Blanco with Fresca) and Chivas Rocks for my wife.

Dinner at Sahlo was at 9pm as we were to meet our Western European friends, who became our dinner mates for next two nights as well.. My wife wore her corset to dinner which is a pretty good way to limit your portion size. We enjoyed the octopus appetizer, beef filet, and the salmon. My wife did find her trio of soups to be very salty. We noticed they were making crepes at the buffet restaurant so we decided to take our coffee and dessert next door.

After dinner and dessert we headed over to the lobby for a drink before ascending to the disco. We didn’t feel like dancing too much tonight so we headed to the smoker’s terrace and began chatting with various couples. We enjoyed meeting a couple that lived in the Caribbean and didn’t realized that almost two hours had passed. The disco was completely empty by the time we went back inside so we decided to head over to the Jacuzzi lounge for another drink and quick soak.

The Jacuzzi was closing up, we moved to the lobby for a bit of pizza and a nightcap. As we waited for our pie, an older gentleman (using the term loosely) came over and introduced himself. He then proceeded to tell us that his wife had crashed hours ago, but he was really good at oral sex. I congratulated him on his self assessment, but politely declined his services for myself and my wife, although I think he was just offering for my wife. He left us soon after and we were able to enjoy the rest of the night chatting Alfredo, a true gentleman and our new favorite late night bartender.

Wednesday June 29th (Photo Shoot Day)

Since we fell asleep the previous night without sex, morning sex was definitely on my mind. My wife seemed to go along with my early morning prodding. After a successful finish, she rolled over and promptly finished her sleep while I headed out for my cappuccino and juice routine. Since she would not be up for a bit, I headed over to our beach bed (#35) and had a morning snorkel. There are some years when there is an abundance of sea creature, this year not so much. However, you do appreciate how clear and tranquil the underwater world is that surrounds Desire. Just to watch the sea grass swaying to the current is worth bringing my gear on the trips. Of course, it’s pretty good exercise and a great way to burn off that late night pizza binge.

A bloody mary breakfast was enough to tie us over til over lunch. We didn’t plan to eat too much today before the photoshoot, so a light lunch of fish filets, salad and fruit at noon would be our daytime meal. A few more hours of relaxing on the beach beds and we headed back to our room around 2:30pm to get ready for the photos.

Now the typical time frame required for my wife to get ready for dinner/disco is about 1 hour. This includes showering (15 minutes), makeup (15 minutes), hair (20 minutes) and changing clothes/shoes (5-10 minutes). Adding an extra 30 minutes before the photos would mainly be for hair as the Cancun humidity is not good for curls or volume. For me and probably most men, we can be clean and dressed for any event, day or night in under 15 minutes.

By 4pm I had laid out all the outfits on the bed and sofa and had Antonio pick out the ones he thought we should use. The shoot started in our room and we actually spent over an hour just in there. We were hoping to take some in the disco and the beach as well, but time limitations would permit us to head to the beach beds/gazebo and edge of the resort for our other location.

Overall, we were very pleased with the experience as we finished around 6:30pm. Feeling exhausted, but also a bit exhilarated we headed to the Jacuzzi lounge to relax and celebrate. As we settled into the hot water, we met a very fun couple from Texas and laughed over cocktails together till it was time to get ready for dinner.

Tonight was teppanyaki night, our European friends had invited us to join them for their 9:30pm reservations. We do enjoy the teppanyaki and usually prepare for it by making sure we are very hungry. The portions are huge and usually quite tasty and also lots of fun. Who doesn’t enjoy fancy egg balancing, flaming onions and cooked to order fried rice. The other couple to our left was from New York and it was their first Desire visit. I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner conversations with them as I gave them all the inside scoop of the property, membership and any other questions they had.

After eating way too much food, we headed back to the room to get our glow on. We have been to several glow parties this year and it is probably our current favorite party theme. Earlier this year in Vegas, we went to one that had glow body painters. I even purchased a UV flashlight to make sure the outfits we had would work well in the special lighting. This is actually an easy theme to dress for as anything white works really well. Our friends from Kentucky had arrived today and we spent most of our time in the Disco catching up with them. It was a warm night so we decided to skip the Jacuzzi tonight and headed to the pool together.

Five years ago, a group of us spent several hours in the pool and had one of the best erotic nights as we enjoyed the perfect water conditions with different partners throughout the night. Tonight, there was only the four of us, but it was just as much fun. We had also discovered silicone lube a few years ago which is like discovering a brand new world as far as underwater erotica is concerned. Luckily I had a small bottle in my “Go Bag” with me. I introduced this magical ointment to our friends and we certainly brought skinny dipping to new standard of excellence. I am not sure about the rules of pool use at night, but this year the security seemed unconcerned with us as well as others that happened to be in various areas of the pool.

A final stop at the lobby bar for pizza with our friends and we happily strolled to bed by 4am.

Thursday June 30th (American BBQ night-not Mexican)

Another beautiful morning greeted us. Our pictures would be ready for review at 9am, so we headed to the Senses office (19 steps from our room). We liked the shoot enough in its entirety that we chose 15 retouched pictures, but also decided to purchase the entire raw files of the shoot for a previously negotiated amount. This arrangement worked best for us as a lot of poses and shots required no additional post production alterations (photoshopping). The appointment did take over an hour as there was almost 300 pictures to review.

Not feeling too hungry yet, we headed to our beach bed and relaxed for the rest of the morning.. After our noontime lunch, my wife decided she needed a more serious workout so she headed to the gym while I snorkeled. Another glorious afternoon enjoying the clear waters and chatting with CC.

This is the time of the week that if you have been immersed in the Desire experience, you will probably have lost track of the days. My brain fart for this week was when I somehow thought tonight was Mexican night theme in the buffet restaurant. This is a must eat at the buffet night for us as we enjoy the cook to order tacos. However, in telling our dinner mates that we were eating at the buffet, we somehow convinced them to give up their Sahlo reservations which was for their Lobster dinner and have their lobster brought to the buffet instead. Of course, I finally realized mid day that Mexican night is actually Friday and we had to make a last minute Sahlo reservation for four as we didn’t want American BBQ that was being served in the buffet.. So it all worked out, as our friends got their lobster and I had a delicious fettuccine with mushroom sauce.

Tonight’s theme was sexy uniforms and there seemed to be many couples participating. I also noticed the body painter was out early in the afternoon painting away till way past disco time. There were probably more than half a dozen women walking around with just painted on costumes. My wife was dressed in a sexy Mexico soccer uniform and I was a blind referee (dark glasses and blind walking stick). It was a fun night as many appreciated the humor of my costume and the bartenders loved my wife’s outfit.

The large crowd made their way up to the disco for the couples costume contest. Seven brave couples were coaxed into participating in what became the week’s most entertaining night. I’m not sure if the contestants were aware that they were to perform a sexy dance for the crowd, but the first few couples did do a pretty good job. There were a few standout costumes that should probably have won (petite asian woman with wonder woman body paint was my pick for hottie costume of the night). However, the contest took a dramatic turn as couple number 6 took to the dance floor. To be honest I can’t even remember the costumes they were wearing, but maybe cops? They decided to change the contest from sexy dancing to simulating various sex positions. Many of you have probably seen the pool contest where a couple must enact the most sex positions in one minute. This was exactly what couple #6 decided they would not only try, but they were so into the wild sex positions that the crowd soon was totally into it as well. There was no doubt in my mind that couple number 6 was clearly the winner based on enthusiasm alone.

But alas, it actually gets better as they eliminate all the other couples except for #6 and #7 for a dance off. As the music began and both couples took to the floor, #6 had clearly decided that what got them into the finals would carry them home. Not to be outdone #7 looked over and knew the only way they had a chance was to ditch the dancing and start humping away. For those lucky enough to be there that night, we had ourselves an old fashion fuckoff for the ages. I don’t think I have ever screamed louder in my life than when it was time to vote for #6 and frankly I can’t remember the disco ever being as loud as that very moment (or my cheeks hurting from laughing so much).

The disco was a lot of fun that night as we danced and drank till almost 2am. Most of the crowd had moved onto the Jacuzzi lounge, but my wife and I decided to enjoy some quiet time at the pool. The pool area was deserted as we slipped into the comfortable waters. A security guard may have passed by a few times, but mostly left us alone to frolic. An after swim pizza and cerveza hit the spot as we relaxed in the lobby area. We found that sitting near the fan near the bar area was an effective deterrent to the mosquitoes. However, we still would apply peppermint infused coconut oil as well as Deep Woods Off whenever we ventured out at night as further protection.

By 3:30am, Alfredo got the call that the Jacuzzi lounge was shut down and empty and declared us to be the last couple standing, with spring in our step, we headed back to the room to celebrate.

Friday July 1st (Mexican Night)

Our morning appointment for the membership meeting was scheduled for 9:45am so we managed to up and ready for breakfast at 9:15am. I’m not sure why we had not been able to make the buffet breakfast til our last full day as we usually enjoy having a morning meal on most other vacations. We had specifically told the membership office that we would only be meeting with them for a maximum of 45 minutes as my wife and I wanted to attend the 10:30am couples yoga class (not really).

Our upgrade meeting may have been one of the shortest on record. They told us briefly about the Villas/Desire suites they were planning with ability to throw private parties. We actually told them that we would rather spend 2 weeks in a garden view room than 1 week in an upgraded passion suite so the ultra premium package was not appealing to us. I had heard they were trying to sell 50 of these upgrades (actually 46 left). They reviewed our current plan and said, we really didn’t have any other upgrades available and we were done less than 5 minutes after sitting down.

My wife made her Yoga class and I spent more time today with CC as Saturday is her day off. I also managed to chat with a couple from Chicago that had emailed us from the lifestyle website that we are both on. Sometimes it’s easy to approach those that have reached out to and other times it's difficult, but I’m glad I went over to say hi and thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. Although we typically join the Yahoo group and announce our dates on this forum, we don’t usually spend a lot of time seeking out other guests from the virtual world. However, if we did correspond with another couple before the trip, we do try to meet them sometime during our overlapping days.

We bid adieu to our European friends before their noon departure and then had a lunch around 1:30pm. Today, they had grilled chicken (El Pollo Loco Style ) near the cook to order station. Our new friends from Chicago told us that the fresh pieces were really good and later brought us over some newly grilled chicken. Dividends of making friends at Desire can take many forms.

The foam party would start at 2pm so we dropped our flip flops and cover ups by the bar and hopped into the swimming for the first time during daylight hours. The pool does seem a lot smaller during the day when it is filled with lots of naked people and a layer of foam 3 feet over your head. We frolicked in the foam for about half an hour before we needed a break. It is essential to wear a cap/hat and some sunglasses to keep the foam from enveloping you completely. We enjoyed making foam caves for privacy and often had a few couples join us inside our oasis. Of course silicone lube was on hand for private fun as well. After about an hour in the foam, we were ready to head back to our beach bed for an afternoon nap. We woke in time to say goodbye to CC until our next visit.

Our pictures from the photo shoot was ready at 5pm so we packed up our beach bed and headed over to pick them up. We were very impressed with the results and happy that we chose to purchase the entire shoot. Very few purchases while on vacation seem to bring long term happiness, but sexy pictures of your wife are definitely worth every penny. We spent the next few hours in our room enjoying the pictures and napping before Mexican night buffet.

We ended up dining around 8pm and enjoyed the subdued ambience of the restaurant. They had a xylophone band playing which added a curious, but interesting accompaniment to the cuisine. The tacos didn’t disappoint and there was a stewed beef dish that was delicious. Other than the teppanyaki meal, we were never this full after any meal during the week.

During our first few visits to Desire, we would often get a bit wild on our last night, but everything in moderation is more our style now. We have no need to notch bedposts on our trips or seek out multiple partners as we are blessed with having very fun lifestyle friends at home and when we travel. Of course, if we meet couples where there is mutual attraction, we also have no problem with seizing the day. Usually it is the couples that seem to be the closest to each other that attracts us to them or perhaps them to us.

So we had no specific agenda on our last night other than enjoying the RM disco and Jacuzzi lounge for a final time. The theme tonight was dress to impress which usually means a lot of sexy women in very skimpy dresses. The disco had a stripper type show which was quite erotic. For the finale, they usually pick a sexy woman to bring on the dance floor and strip her down as the dancers do faux naughty things to her. They came over to choose my wife who was hiding behind me, I was hoping she would go out there, but she declined their offer. In her place they did choose a gorgeous woman with an amazing body chain dress. Although I could imagine my wife being stripped naked, I was happy with the woman they did choose as she was quite stunning. I think we would have definitely enjoyed getting to know this couple in very intimate ways.

After a great night of dancing in the disco, with lots of ladies bumping and grinding together, we wanted to spend some time in the playroom. However, as we were heading in, our friends reported that the AC was not working so it was like an oven in there. We decided to take our party to the lounge. Some of our friends grabbed a bed right away, but we decided to get in the water first. As we settled in, a couple came over to introduced themselves. We had corresponded with them from a lifestyle website before the trip, but they were unsuccessful so far in finding us on the resort. They had actually asked two other couples already and were giving up hope in finding us. I am glad we did meet as it was the last night for both of us. They were attractive and fun, although a bit on the young side, but we enjoyed our brief chat. One thing led to another and soon we were all drying off and finding a bed to share. The sex was hot and intense and some of the positions that we ended up in resembled a naked twister game. Gotta say that having spontaneous porn sex with a couple you just met is a pretty great way to enjoy your last night at Desire. We had such a good time, we decided to invite them to the pool for another round of fun and of course, we couldn’t end our final night without a stop at the lobby bar.

Saturday July 2nd (Moving Day)

Staggering into our room at 4am, we had not packed a thing yet for our transfer to Pearl. That would have to wait as we collapsed into bed and quickly fell asleep. The next morning came all too quickly as I got up for coffee and green juice at 9am. Our bags were packed by 11am and picked up by our butler. We checked out in the lobby and decided to enjoy a leisurely breakfast before departing. One final drink with Carlos at the lobby bar, before asking Arcos for a cab to Pearl. We would have three more nights before heading home so a new adventure awaited us down the road.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Desire trip #10, still loving it! June 2016

Postby tan44 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Great trip report, thank you for taking the time to share.
Looking forward to the Pearl part.
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby Hector » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:44 am

Marvelous trip and report
Hector
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl

Postby tout.prest » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:52 am

Great! I really enjoyed reading your report and your perspective as an experienced Desire repeater. It is an interesting contrast to newbie reports.
Thanks very much for writing it.
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby Eroticdesires » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Thanks for nice comments, finally got the Pearl portion of our trip completed and posted:

http://desiremexico.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7249
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021

Postby GoldCoCouple » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Thanks for the report. Its great to hear that the new resort isn't causing any problems.
GoldCoCouple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 28 Sep 2013
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Swingersboard

Postby edunlla » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Reading your trip report was magical. We recognized many of the staff names you threw out for our benefit. The descriptions of the carnal activities stirred up memories for this couple. We made our second trip to Desire RM and our first to Desire Pearl in Jan of 2016. On our first trip we were like deer in the headlights and we were shy of any lifestyle activities. The second trip however got our lifestyle cherry. Looking forward to the next trip. Thanks
edunlla
Desire Lover

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF SLS ALT

Postby coupleluvs2watch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:11 pm

Will have to add ours to this ASAP :lol:
Stop by Beyond Our Bedroom to see where our journey takes us!
Life Is Too Short To Be Plain Vanilla, so we chose Swanilla!
coupleluvs2watch
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2020

Postby mr&mrssnow » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:21 pm

Loved the report. Would like to read more.
Desire Rm
Nov. 16
May. 18
May. 19
mr&mrssnow
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 May 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Swingingheaven

Postby $parkie7 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:45 pm

I enjoyed reading your report. We are going for the first time over Halloween, and I felt like I was already there when I was reading your report.
SDC: WOW
$parkie7
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 31 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya