First Timers report sept 15-19, 2016

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

First Timers report sept 15-19, 2016

Postby SandR_NJ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:04 am

So, we arrived just like everyone else on their first trip, excited but also nervous. It was our first trip to Mexico so for those of you who've never been, IGNORE EVERYONE trying to lure you over to their desk and continue right out of the airport. They're going to lie to you and say their part of the airport, part of the tourism board, part of the tourism department. They attack you as if you MUST speak with them. Don't just GET OUT. :)

Check in was easy then they explained how much free resort stuff we could get if we meet with them about their pre-buy or whatever it is. They set up an appointment which we just completely blew off.

There was construction going on right next to our building but it was a non-issue. Seriously. nothing to worry about.

We went there knowing absolutely no one, having never done a topless resort or beach let alone a clothing optional resort that's heavy on the lifestyle. It was an eye opener. We arrived late in the afternoon and got a reservation at Sahlo. As we ate, we struck up a convo with the couple sitting next to us and they immediately took us under their wing. We had a good time at the glow party and disco but retired fairly early after a pretty long travel day. Oh, let me back up. The food at Sahlo was good. Way better than expected. My wife and I are foodies and have eaten at some of the country's best restaurants. The food was good.

So our first morning we got room service for breakfast and then went down and got a beach bed. We got naked and played in the sun before heading down to the water. It was fun. you'd get a few clothed passers by but not many and it didn't matter as most people on the beach were naked. Definitely hit the beach bar. Cee Cee (I think her name is) made the best strawberry daiquiris I've ever had and I generally don't drink that sort of thing. she's great. Eventually, we make our way to lunch which is near the pool. Everyone at the pool is naked. after lunch we go to the pool, strip down and hop in. Let me tell you, the pool was fun and we spent the majority of our stay there. fun games to watch and/or participate in, swim up bar, and general mingling around. super fun. we met a few other people to hang with but still also stayed near the first couple we met because they just knew everything and a handful of other people. The night before, our new friend Heidi convinced my wife to get body painted and it was almost time so we hopped out of the pool to get ready for it. It was great! it was independence day so my wife got painted in the mexican flag and wore a pair of boy shorts. Thats how she went to dinner and it looked great. Do the body paint. Its fun and you do get attention from others (good attention). My wife also dressed up for school girl night and she totally rocked it.

The final thing we wanted to try was the infamous hot tub. We did that for happy hour 3 nights. Once we did it, we always went back. Way less scary than first timers imagine. Its just social hour naked with some sexual hijinx thrown in. Sure we did body shots off of our new friends' naked bodies and maybe one of them tasted my wife and maybe I tasted one of them but it was a fleeting fun time, not an out of control orgy. I had a woman casually grab my package as I walked past her to the bar but again, it was good natured sexual fun, not an uncomfortable grope. So, new people, GO TO THE HOTTUB, its fun.

To people not sure if there will be pressure to join in the lifestyle if that's not your thing or if you are easing your way into it, don't worry at all. My wife and I don't consider ourselves swingers but in the right circumstances, we've pretty much done it all in the past and would do it again now. That said, we did not do anything else except what I described at the hot tub. However, we met a few couples who absolutely made it clear that they'd like to play with us. It was never uncomfortable, it was not aggressive, and honestly, it was flattering as hell. If you're afraid of that, don't be. The 3 couples whom we spent the most time with all wanted to play but my wife wasn't feeling it. the couples didn't ditch us after they knew it wasn't going to happen. We just continued our good time together. Be comfortable with yourselves and what your limits and expectations are and have fun. That's what everyone else is doing. :)

I also think we didn't meet a single other person who was also there for the first time. It was crazy. Everyone had been multiple times and you know what, we're going back again too. :)
SandR_NJ
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Apr 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: First Timers report sept 15-19, 2016

Postby latinos28 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Thanks for the trip report and we agree not everybody that wants to have sex with disappears after you tell them NO.
latinos28
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 23 Oct 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby khplay8 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:01 pm

It was great meeting you guys. I wish we would have met up sooner on our trip.
Yes S was super hot in the school girl outfit.

Kev and Hill
SLS and KIK: KHPLAY8
khplay8
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 28 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby jkroha » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Thanks for the report, I enjoyed it. We have never been to Desire (2 weeks!), but the whole "ditch you if you are not in the lifestyle" worries must be real. When we signed up for the trip we were not in the lifestyle, but I guess now we are, although still new to a lot. (kinda started prepping for Desire and fell into it at local places) We are chatting with a bunch of other new people going our week, and two couples, after learning we are planning on playing sent notes basically saying "Oh, OK well was great talking sorry we cannot hang out...." Thankfully after a quick note of WHAT THE HECK... they just assumed we would only hang out with people in the lifestyle, even after chatting with us for weeks.... Anyone who acts that way is not worth hanging out with anyway! Play is fun, but fun people are more fun :) We assumed they did not want to hang out with us because we were lifestyle, but luckily we overcame the misunderstanding on both parts.... Must be easier in person, email and messages are kinda hard to read correctly at times.

John
Naughy Nawlins 2018 (Was...awesome)
Desire RM Dec 14-22, 2018
Jhnkha on SDC/SLS/Kasidie
kik:funnynerd8
jkroha
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 14 Dec 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya