Fresh Meat Sep 22-26, 2016

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Fresh Meat Sep 22-26, 2016

Postby desire86 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:20 pm

About us: Uber conservative (appearing) gringos, early 50's and mid 50's. But we have done everything... except guy-guy... sorry, I just can't. HWP, reasonably attractive for our age, eg no lack of offers, especially her, but we also clearly look our age. She's a school teacher, I am, let's say, in government science and leave it at that. Which leads to my ONLY negative comment on DRM...

The (lack of) photo policy: The website gave us some confidence, maybe the forum, and when beautiful Reka checked us in to the resort and gave us little stickers to cover our phone cameras... well at that point we became completely at ease. Then it all went south. At least two couples constantly took pictures everyday at the pool. Perhaps this doesn't matter to many of you. We disguise ourselves well, but for this reason alone we probably cannot return. Complaints were ignored. There was a couple visiting who own their own upscale resort on USA west coast catering to public figures. They were- ok, she was- over the top gorgeous. Think Pam Anderson. Anyway I watched him complain numerous times to no avail. He eventually took to verbally calling out the photogs, and I actually worried they might come to blows. Sorry, I'm done ... now ...

The arrival: Remember Dudley Moore arriving in Acapulco in the movie "10"? This was my first time to arrive in Mexico by air. I'm not complaining; I'm smiling at the experience as I write this. But I was Dudley. As others have stated, the drive up to the hotel is underwhelming, yet reasonably charming. The lobby is small but effective. As we stepped out of our USA transfers van (yes, do it) we were met by Reka. Elegant, attractive, her accent was every accent. I suspect she speaks at least 8 languages. I think someone said she was from Romania. I'll bet she has received 10,000 guest arrivals. I could tell she was reading me. The sales pitch effort was perfect... meaning.... I'm mean c'mon they can't put commercials on tv for this this place so they have to try a little bit to upsell. Reka, it was the right amount... and you backed off at the right point.

The staff: You know how the employees at disney world call themselves cast members? Thats what I saw at DRM. I've seen complete assholes complain about something petty at disney and watched highly paid "cast members" stay in character while handling them. That was DRM. Exceptional customer relationship. This report would be far too long for a complete description. I think an army of staff start cleaning up the resort for the day at 4am. I woke up early one morning and headed to breakfast. Some poor guy is lying on his back trying to touch up some paint on a wall before all the guests come out. Yet when I walk by, he stops, jumps up, smiles, and says Buenos Dias. Even the guys sweating on the beach, raking up the seaweed, will stop working and say hello whenever you walk by. The guy, Daniel I think, at the pool ... look... how do I say this.... the first day you arrive and go out to the pool, give the guy friggin 20 bucks. He is going to work so hard to ensure you find your perfect spot... even if you don't tip him ... but ... shame on you. The woman who gets drinks at the pool ... ... ... I've been to numerous club meds, golden nugget, sandals, places with no name catering to VIPs... this woman was better ... I'm lying here with my junk hanging out and she's like there every two seconds.... Hola! Gustas Una? I'll get you anything... anything... just tell me what you want ... for heavens sake tip her!

Speaking of my Junk: Yes, I read the forum. They say bring sunscreen. The wife says, you better cover up. I exercise all the time outdoors. I know what I'm doing. Hon, I'll keep my junk in the shade. So then she's blowing me up in the jacuzzi (more on that later maybe) and I say ouch, hey no teeth babe! Then sure enough next morning in the mirror..... my dick is sunburnt!!! nuf said

The food: If I see one more report complaining about the food, I'll... well I don't know what I'll do. Stop it. First of all, if you focus on the food, you've missed the point about DRM. And second ... holy crap, there is so much variety at the buffets that if you can't find something you like you are sick, sick, sick. I've been on Viking, Holland, Venice Classic..... this is better. The display, the attention to detail... excellent. Almost a negative. I have a distinct lack of self control when it comes to good food. I actually preferred the upscale restaurant, Sahlo. Spectacular food in controlled portions. Perfect. I wish it were open for three meals a day. Dress up. Heavens no, they would never correct you, but don't be that obnoxious american.

The bars: Good god those guys work hard. They are fast fast fast, even with the dumbass gringos who say, well I'm really used to more blue curaco. The drinks are strong. The brands are top shelf. If you don't like it, he'll dump it out and make another, just tell him what you friggen want!

The room: It works. Everything works. The bed is comfortable. There is a place for all your stuff. If you need more than that, this is not the resort for you. Wait... let me put it in all caps..... IF YOU SPEND A SIGNIFICANT TIME IN YOUR ROOM, THIS IS NOT THE RESORT FOR YOU!

The music: The pool DJ was awesome. I read all the other reviews. Someone will say, oh there was too much of this music or that music. Shut... Up. Look, the DRM clientele is every religion, every country, every age, every race. Open your mind. Before I started this report, I was looking for some of the music I heard on this trip.

The activities: We were there for 4 nights. And five perfect days of lying by the pool and walking the beach. At first, when we heard people talk about staying for a week, or even two weeks, we thought, oh, thats way over doing it. Now that we're home, I'm not so sure. I'm kinda wishing we had taken out the hobie cat, the paddle boards, or the naked catamaran excursion, the naked scuba. Not to mention the off resort stuff.

The cliques and clientele: I had to mention this since it popped up in the forum and interested me. I can see how some might feel or sense this environment. Look, don't over analyze it. The thirty somethings with hot bodies will gravitate toward the other thirty somethings and they will party loud and hearty. Yet I didn't encounter a single one who would not happily engage us in conversation IF YOU MAKE THE EFFORT! Yes, don't sit in a corner of the jacuzzi with your wife and mope "no one is talking to us"

During our visit, we saw every nationality, every religion, every race. But mostly white, 50, american, UK, canadian, and latino. 75% fit, 40% silicone, but all Uber accepting. If you didn't connect, IT WAS YOUR FAULT (IMO). Look, in a crowd of introverted people, I would be introverted. I need a context. I like to talk about fourier transforms versus taylor series. Lets get into some recreational calculus. But my wife said go comment on her tits. So I did. The woman said.. youre so sweet. A latino couple lay on the cabana bed next to us. I think they were older than us. But her skin was beautiful. After a while, she turned so that her legs were up over the head of the cabana bed. Her husband kept his hand between her legs, gently stroking her pussy with his thumb.

A semi-negative: so on our second night we visited the playroom after the disco. We saw the hot chicago couple in there (hi chicago) and we loved the sounds they were making. My lovely wife in her hot dress that accentuated her gorgeous ass started to blow me. I moaned I guess somewhat loudly and the next thing I knew, some other latino couple plopped down between us and chicago. My wife mounted me, and I was like, well ok this still could be hot. He turned his wife and started banging her from behind. I felt her breasts and I was close to exploding. Then this woman moved her head down and started to kiss me. OMG. How do you describe pillowy lips. Like... Angeline Jolie... at 21? maybe thats sick.... um... think the pillowyest softest kiss you can imagine... ok? .. thats not enough. Oops. then I felt my wife stiffen. I whispered are you ok? no. Do you want to stop? yes. so I quickly faked an orgasm (hey guys can do it too) and we jumped up and left. I found out the guy had immediately shoved his finger into my wife's ass as soon as I was kissed. We never visited the playroom again. I take responsibility. Guys. Your wife is exposing herself. She is vulnerable. It is YOUR job to manage this situation. But to that guy...... that is too much for initial encounter.... #buzzkill

How do I.... ok, here's a story... While lounging by the pool, there was this asian woman with a guy I thought to be about 50. She looked about 28. 5'6" perfectly proportioned. No, I can tell you don't get it. Legs, ass, pussy, skin. I've seen britney, angelina, shakira. She was better. Perky tits. No, I see your picture... wrong.... she was perkier.... I mean her tits almost pointed vertical. They were clearly in love. I commented to my wife... well isn't that the uber couple... so demure. Later, during dress up, we're out by the lobby bar where everyone is gathering. My wife's ass is supercharged and getting attention. Our friends D&K (hi D&K) stop by. D and I are commiserating about our wives body worries. K, your ass was so beautiful to look at, how can you feel insecure? Then we go up to the disco. Asian woman is there and she promptly walks over to my wife, hugs her, and says so good to see you, while squeezing her ass. what what what? How did she even notice use? Her husband whom we'll call the professor wink wink whispers to me she's feeling down because she thinks she's gained too much weight for a women of 48? .... ... 48? 48? 48? (thunks head, mind blown)

Later that evening (I could go on for quite a while about the entertainment BTW, just ask) the disco floor is crowded. Asian woman is giving out blow jobs!!! to anyone who walks up!!! Oh stop you judgemental jerks she wasn't finishing anyone. I get it. This conservative scientist gets it. it was about complete freedom. feel good, make others feel good. Then go back to real life, sinch up your tie, and put your stick back up your butt.

That night, our last, we went up to the jacuzzi one more time. (Note to people who research... happy hour jacuzzi is OK. Post disco jacuzzi is much better.) You may find yourselves like us.... bland, affluent, americans, drifting through the warm water. We saw Beth, the foot slapper, (another long story (hi beth)) so we drifted toward them. To you geeks, I must emphasize again, you MUST insert yourself into the conversation... its you... not them. We began talking at length to the couple who grew up in the UK but moved to Denver. You told us you had lost count of your visits to Desire... between 14 and 20. To her..... you had me mesmerized...... I couldn't take my eyes off of you..... you were our age..... I wanted to hold you.... I wanted to ask what pleases you..... alas, my wife was not feeling well... I think it was that last drink provided by Beth, drat you Beth ;) ... I couldn't even get your name ... I said, nice to meet you ....

I have several more pages... but maybe you're bored?
desire86
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Sep 2016

Re: Fresh Meat Sep 22-26, 2016

Postby TandD » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:05 pm

Post 'em dude. You are on a roll!
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby BTDT » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:08 pm

For what it's worth, I suspect you have not bored anyone, not even a little bit.
BTDT
Desire Fan

Postby Takes2toTango » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:34 pm

I am loving it. Just cut and pasted to email it to the wife. We leave in 2 days. Perfect trip report

But yes the unannounced fingers are a buzz kill to anyone
Takes2toTango
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Jul 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby littleonegrey » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Omg, I really hope that we are the Hot Chicago Couple! :D It was so nice to meet you two! As for that couple that came in between us in the Sin Room, my husband refers to the guy as "Eyebrows". (Did you see his eyebrows?!) He tried touching me, too! They moved from the back of the room. My husband was going down on me and that guy grabbed my right breast--ok, not so crazy--but then he slid his hand down my body to where my husband's mouth was--wtf?!! He grabbed his hand and stopped him stating that that wasn't cool. "Eyebrows" acted all shocked. Dude, we've never met you AND you didn't ask to join us....creepy. So sorry your wife was touched inappropriately by him, too. That was our only negative experience over the 7 days we were there. Thanks for the trip report! (*)
littleonegrey
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 19 Sep 2016

Postby desire86 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:01 pm

If you were the couple who took the day trip to pearl... then yes, you are the hot chicago couple :D so little time, so many missed connections. how did we miss you on those warm nights in the jacuzzi while the lightning flashed on the horizon? We were both aroused ... maybe next september?
desire86
Desire Fan

Postby littleonegrey » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Yes, that was us! Wow, I really hope we get back there next September!
littleonegrey
Desire Convert

Postby khplay8 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:54 pm

First it was great to meet you guys. I wish we would have overlapped a few more days.

Second yes both K&K have amazing butts and everything else for that matter.

K seemed to handle "Eyebrows" the jackass with the wandering finger well, I'm glad it didn't ruin your trip. Sadly every year there seems to be one guy or gal that pulls something stupid like that.

Third now I'm trying to figure out who Hot in Chicago is. (littleonegrey any hints)

This was our third trip to DRM and by far the best group of people yet.

Great report spot on C

Kev and Hill
SLS and KIK: KHPLAY8
khplay8
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 28 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby littleonegrey » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Changed my Avatar...that help? ;) Hope to see many again next year! This was our first trip and wow! I'll have to write a trip report because it really was like no other.
littleonegrey
Desire Convert

Postby GoldCoCouple » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Not bored at all...just missing Desire. It's been 1 year, 1 week and three days since our last visit. Withdrawal sucks!

Please continue...
GoldCoCouple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 28 Sep 2013
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Swingersboard

Postby khplay8 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:48 pm

littleonegrey wrote:Changed my Avatar...that help? ;) Hope to see many again next year! This was our first trip and wow! I'll have to write a trip report because it really was like no other.

:shock: Wow did we miss out. Hot I must agree!

You need to book the same time as us next year so we can have dinner again. What a great time and great people. :D
SLS and KIK: KHPLAY8
khplay8
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 28 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby Mystra » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:02 am

C & K,

First of all, great trip report! We loved meeting you guys and K (mine) commented after reading your report how hot K (yours) is and what a great couple you guys are. One of the sexiest things about you two is that connection that you have - well, that and your hotness :D

I was surprised about the photo thing - our experience in the past was that the staff was VERY serious about it, but it was definitely a bit more lax this time. We didn't fill out the survey this time but that would have been one of the things for us to comment on because of your experience.

D & K
Mystra
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 22 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby desire86 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Part II

First, Mea Cupla.
#1) My guiding light wife said I made too many racial references. Apologies. The analytical part of my mind was trying to evoke an image. For ex., the image of the woman on her back wearing the beautiful jewelry while her husband ... well, that will give me a smile for the rest of my life. BTW, Ms. jewelry, you were in the lobby the day we departed. You were studying a book and website on exercise physiology. Your skin ... were I more bold, I might have said, ¿Permitiría que te bese su piel de los pies hasta el muslo
#2) My wife said Mr. Analysis, your 40% silicone estimate was off and could be insulting. Ok, 25%, and no, no, no, my intent was admiration! Ok, side story starts here. My previous post re: I commented on tits. She was my age, they were "done", and done very.. very.. well. I usually beg my wife to wear heels, something about how it transforms a woman... but this woman somehow pulled it off without heels, so I studied her alot. I forget where I was going with this. Admiration... oh yeah, also, EVERY time she plopped down on the cabana bed, she gave her husband a kiss. No not the lips. She put his junk in her mouth. Just long enough so that, say, well, unlike me, he never suffered from shrinkage.
#3) last mea culpa, typos. Mr. CokeMann, if I could have a little more time for edits ... :oops:

I'd like to pass on a few more visuals. Re: the west coast anti-photo couple. Once she was on all fours for a minute adjusting her towel. I'm pretty sure I fainted. Later I walked by to talk to him a bit more about the photo issue. She said something to me, but I couldn't respond or even look. If I had tried it would have come out moamawama inabananapatch? BTW, at his resort on the west coast, he has hosted one of the most famous baseball players of all time. Just sayin Mr. CokeMann, discretion.... photos....

Oh, some more on the music. So, I spoke with the DJ. As you all heard, he offered to put all the music from desire on a USB stick. The price was $50. Me, mr smarty, thought, I'll just go search for it (fun fact, I was one of the first 1000 people EVER on the internet-another story) Anyway it turned out to be much harder than I thought. I mean much of it was latin jazz or latin fusion, but VERY hand selected and filtered. It will take quite a bit of time. Mr. CokeMann, maybe an online store?

If you are on the fence about visiting Desire... that's good. Think about it for a couple of months. If your marriage is not strong, Desire WILL NOT make it stronger. And you may be a buzz kill. My wife and I are rock solid. Ain't no mountain high enough. We find that very alluring in other couples. It sets you free.

D, thanks for the comment above on our connection. Here's what's interesting... everyone there had it. I spent most of my time there by the pool under the fluffy clouds of Quintana Roo studying people. Example. Research has shown couples who roll their eyes at each other have a high probability for divorce. Did anyone see one single eye roll? I saw ... endless committed couples. Eye contact. Touching. Kisses. I don't think Desire creates this. I think it is a prerequisite. Once you walk through that lobby, you have proven you are among the top 2% of powerful marriages in the world. Many other reports speak of feeling magic at Desire. My jacuzzi obsession for example who moved from UK to CO (where are you). That feeling is because you are surrounded by the emotional elites. Can you say you are so confident in your partner's love, that when they are thrilled by another's touch, it makes you happy?
desire86
Desire Fan

Postby CokeMann » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:32 pm

csalkows wrote:#3) last mea culpa, typos. Mr. CokeMann, if I could have a little more time for edits ...

For longer posts like yours(which everyone including myself are enjoying) just type them up in a simple text editing program (Windows = Wordpad or Notepad)) and then copy and past into your post ;)
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Mystra » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:27 pm

D, thanks for the comment above on our connection. Here's what's interesting... everyone there had it. I spent most of my time there by the pool under the fluffy clouds of Quintana Roo studying people. Example. Research has shown couples who roll their eyes at each other have a high probability for divorce. Did anyone see one single eye roll? I saw ... endless committed couples. Eye contact. Touching. Kisses. I don't think Desire creates this. I think it is a prerequisite. Once you walk through that lobby, you have proven you are among the top 2% of powerful marriages in the world. Many other reports speak of feeling magic at Desire. My jacuzzi obsession for example who moved from UK to CO (where are you). That feeling is because you are surrounded by the emotional elites. Can you say you are so confident in your partner's love, that when they are thrilled by another's touch, it makes you happy?

First, yes, I can say the same thing - and we were so sorry that you and K didn't get in on the body shot virgin action ;) Speaking of... you guys coming to Colorado any time soon? I'm sure we can get the Colorado Crew together if you are... :)

I think that you're absolutely right about the couples - though this year it just seemed like we really discovered how sexy it is to see that in other people!

D & K
Mystra
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 22 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya