First Timers Oct 15-22, 2016

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

First Timers Oct 15-22, 2016

Postby jkroha » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:14 pm

I tend to be long winded, so the summary is, as mostly new to this, it is amazing, just go….. stop reading and make the reservation already! Will try to add dress up night pics below if flckr starts working :)

Kim and I (John) signed up 4 months ago for our first adult only vacation alone in ten years and ever, basically our late honeymoon. When looking for a place we talked about finding a spot to go topless, and stumbled into Desire, and Kim said she was willing to try it all. At the time we had had minor lifestyle experiences with friends in the pool, and one full swap that went badly later due to the other couple not being ready. Since they were close friends we just stopped, so had never done anything since, for over a year.

We got on this forum and it was amazing, we learned so much, we love this community. We joined a Yahoo group then a secret Facebook group for October. We found a couple going in earlier October we would miss that lived in the Dallas area and were able to meet up locally and… well we ended up walking into Desire with some more (great this time) lifestyle experience. We went to a nudist place locally for practice, and Kim got naked and comfortable after a while, we practiced!

On the plane and USA transfers (that went flawlessly, loved them), Kim had talked a lot about taking time, maybe getting topless in a few days, maybe playing a bit late in the week if it felt right… we got into our room when we arrived at about 5pm, headed up to the hot tub right off, and let me see… 5 minutes to top off, 15 to bottoms off, about 25 till her first body shot done off her (her main fantasy she wanted for the week), and 35 until she did a shot off a guy… and after a hour she jumped me on a bed. So much for slow. We had met people from the groups there, especially S&D (ladies first in initials, ladies always first in everything) who we had chatted with for a while. Had a great time, dried off and went to dinner at the buffet and enjoyed the first of many amazing meals, and ran back to dress for the masquerade. Kim looked amazing all week, had a blast in the lobby area, although we were hot in outfits dancing at times, then headed to the disco. Saw K&D, the other couple we really wanted to meet, spent a fun night dancing then back to the hot tub for more fun, although no one was doing much overall, then the sleep of the exhausted first day travelers.

As many other have said, you get into a routine. For us it was semi early breakfast, maybe a walk on the beach, but mostly we would get in the pool, play every darn pool game or group event and then head to the hot tub at about 4:30, until time to dress for dinner. The only slack time for us was between early dinners and the lobby at about 9:30, we tended to just hang out a bit and wait for others to show up. In general we enjoyed the disco for the first few nights, but it seemed to be a bit repetitive on the music and after about an hour they switched from pop/club mix to salsa , which we cannot really dance to or know. So we did skip the disco a few nights since we had our dress up dancing time in the lobby.

The two live bands were both great, again wish it had been cooler since dancing like crazy in the lobby area we ended up drenched in sweat. We got to try the sin room a few times, the first time had a weird thing where it was crowded but a bed was free, started to lay a towel down then got told by a foursome on the bed next to it was also their bed, and asked why we stole their towel (we had not of course)…. We just left, but other times did use the room, although never got to interact with others since it is dark and did not feel like a place to introduce ourselves or try to ask if anyone wanted company. The vibe was very mixed the three times we used it, from intimate to crazy, but overall we enjoyed it.
Body paint guy was amazing, if you get a chance and have the guts got for a full body type, its unique and makes great photos  One other note on that, if I manage to load the pictures you will see, we are average body peeps, Kim is good but not perfect, I am flabby, but we loved all the body types we saw. A few ladies with extra pounds were damn sexy and getting tons of attention. Not only can you feel OK in your skin, you can feel adored!

We spent a lot of time in the hot tub, and per some regulars it was a pretty tame week. Kim was all about receiving and giving body shots, and all week we had trouble getting anyone to join us, we did get a few people to take one off her but never saw anyone else do one, or much at all. We loved the beds, and had the help of two amazing couples once for a mind blowing experience… speaking of, one great mistake we made, one coupleA& J (Kim still talks about J’s amazing ass, it took her hours to realize he had a face I think she could not tear her eye away) we really loved meeting, spent some time with them on and off, including dirty twister, and…. never got their contact info. Next time we will try to do better, one of our only regrets all week was not realizing they were leaving in time to find them again. If you click with people, grab some info  Goes for Deb as well, owe her a body shot someday in Dallas if we ever find her!

Kim loved the pool area games and entertainment staff, she played almost every game, which meant I played almost every game. She still has bruises on her ass from so many spankings. We were wearing our Texas hats (mine due to extreme baldness and whiteness, aka sun cover), so thought that was people knew us, but it turns out they knew me because my wife managed to simulate pegging me with a 18” pink dildo on stage for 100 people… and still lost the contest  We had a blast, won some great prizes and met some great people. Kim found out she is a nudist attention whore, and is OK with that ) The foam party was the best time there, to the point we want to shift our vacation from Fri early to Sat next time to get 2 foam parties. But sexy jenga, pool volleyball, sex Olympics, sexy darts etc were all fun.

By later in the week we managed to meet some people who we were able to talk to more about the lifestyle, learned tons, had great experiences and great conversations. We met non-lifestyle couples that we loved time with (S&A especially, and J&S), and hope they come back, if you are just there to be nude please go, they never felt pressured overall or ignored, and seemed to have good times. Both had a story of being a bit cornered or questioned, but overall people seemed to respect the boundaries and signals. We got an erotic massage, we loved it, for us it hit a lot of perfect things we wanted, Kim had multiple orgasms and I was held at the edge forever until we were brought together. Others did not enjoy it as much, if you want something different you probably need to communicate it, for instance they do light touch and clit/penis focus, if you want hard rub and say nipples or feet you would have to tell them or you won’t get much out of it.

Food was amazing, and keep in mind they will special make things if you have different tastes, couples had steaks made on Chinese night, had grouper cooked at lunch, and sushi delivered to the buffet eating area. They go above and beyond. We did not tip for the first three days because it turns out naked means no pockets, and the service was perfect, in ways it did not get better once we tipped because it was at 100% before that. Grounds were nice, small touches everywhere. The beds were very nice quality, the pool and hot tub felt clean until we dirtied it up, and the rooms were solid (did not spend much time there).

The negatives: Well, Kim was sick 3 nights and part of a day, she would eat then feel queasy and have to lie down. She did not drink two days at all and had the same queasiness, so it was not alcohol. Some pills from someone seemed to help so must have been acid/gas/Mexico??? I had moments after meals of the same that passed quickly, maybe bring lots of tums and some gasx or I will try to find out what the pills were that helped. Other disappointments was some buildup of meeting and playing with a couple that did not work out, not sure why, but lesson learned not to overly think about it, once we relaxed other things developed naturally and it was wonderful! And still hope we make that connection someday! Learned to communicate better, thank god a few people got more blunt with us, Kim tends to think no one will like her, I tend to think they will only like Kim, and we mess each other up (assume we will get better at this as we get experience). No other negatives, and these are either self inflicted or easy to remedy, so GO GO GO.
We will be back, we have some uncertainty of the timing due to a job change or we would have scheduled already. It was weird, we already talk about it and mention people we loved, people we wish we had more time with, people who blocked us out, people who never really warmed up to us, but in ways we miss every one of them. Many people told us 7 days was a lot for a first visit, it was too short for us, it depends on you…we took a bit to get warmed up and cannot wait for the next trip to start that way.

So so many people I am not mentioning, mainly because thankfully most are in the Facebook group or we have their info so I don’t need to call them out, I can send them a message  But we loved you all, the birthday couple we always wanted more time with but damn yall are popular…. For good reason! the ones who broke in Kim and let her find her inner CPA kink, the ones who gave us the best sex….communication ever (OK the sex was mind blowing as well, but the talks will have longer lasting effects!). And the couple that was a bit burnt out by the time we met them, so we gave them space but think they are the best people we met in many ways (L&D), the many people we met on the last day we KNEW we would click with but had no time, the super fun group that we understood had to spend the time catching up with long term friends but made some space for us to join them at times…. All of you are awesome, hope we can keep in touch with many of you, and if the fates align see you again.
Naughy Nawlins 2018 (Was...awesome)
Desire RM Dec 14-22, 2018
Jhnkha on SDC/SLS/Kasidie
kik:funnynerd8
jkroha
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 14 Dec 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC Kasidie

Re: First Timers Oct 15-22, 2016

Postby Explorer79 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Great report, thanks for sharing, definitely sounds like you guys had a great time! :L
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby CokeMann » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Note @jkroha - you will have to make your photo "public" in Flickr in order to be able to post it here and have others be able to view it
;)
Admin
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby jkroha » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:56 am

Well while it is set to public flckr says it has to review the account first beofre allowing it and it might take a while, so trying this:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/81zxi36aqugg ... XlPfa?dl=0

Pics of some of Kim's outfits, and a blurred out shot of her body paint, so I think meets all the rules of not being explicit.
jkroha
Desire Devotee

Postby Explorer79 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:51 am

jkroha wrote:Well while it is set to public flckr says it has to review the account first beofre allowing it and it might take a while, so trying this:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/81zxi36aqugg ... XlPfa?dl=0

Pics of some of Kim's outfits, and a blurred out shot of her body paint, so I think meets all the rules of not being explicit.

Nice :D :D :L
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby GoldCoCouple » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:09 pm

We haven't even met Kim and we like her... and since she likes you we like you by default. Thanks for sharing the experience and pictures. We SO need to go back, soon rather than later...
GoldCoCouple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 28 Sep 2013
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Swingersboard

Postby littleonegrey » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Awesome trip report! You two sound so like a great couple! Love the pics....both of you are sexy!! ;-)
littleonegrey
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 19 Sep 2016

Postby Darin & Melissa » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Great trip report, John. Thanks for the mention as the "Dallas couple". We love you guys and can't wait to party nude at the RV Park again.

Melissa
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Db1981 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:37 pm

What's the Facebook group?
Db1981
Desire Convert

Postby jkroha » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:01 pm

Thanks for the feedback and messages, and yeah I was not gonna out yall Melissa but you are awesome :)
jkroha
Desire Devotee

Postby Darin & Melissa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:47 pm

jkroha wrote:Thanks for the feedback and messages, and yeah I was not gonna out yall Melissa but you are awesome :)

:bj :L
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya