newbie report 9-12 to 9-19 2009

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

newbie report 9-12 to 9-19 2009

Postby jnkwrangler » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Well we just returned from our first trip. We cant wait to go back. Actually we have to go back since the wife won free nights in a contest. I have never imagined such a sexually charged place. We usually keep to ourselves when we go away but its hard to do in a place like this. That’s not a bad thing. Everyone seemed so inviting and friendly. (life styler or not) I compare it to a big back yard party. Everyone just hangs out with everyone. Our typical day was:
1. Go to the pool.
2. Jacuzzi around 4 or 5 p.m. somewhat mild play until the chocolate body shots come out. I’ve never been so proud of my wife. lol
3. Get ready for dinner
4. Meet your new friends at the lobby bar
5. Go to dinner and have some of the strangest dinner conversations ever.
6. Lobby bar again for some live entertainment
7. Get ready for theme night.
8. Go to the disco.
9. Then back to the Jacuzzi for a lot of playtime.

We went as a life style curious couple and came back as a life style confused couple..lol. If anyone else is like that make sure you talk about it first and hang out with a couple for a night before you actually do anything. And let the woman call the shots. The wife had me convinced nothing would happen but it didn’t take her long to change that. I was pleasantly surprised. There were a lot of people that weren’t interested in lifestyle stuff. Although we did experiment there was absolutely no pressure and the ones we did experiment with were respectful to our boundaries.

It was very interesting to see people from all walks of life living in a fantasy world. I was surprised to meet people from certain professions. But everyone respects their anonymity. This is not a place that you want everyone to know you went. there are people of all shapes and sizes there. Even though I suddenly became a little insecure about myself and didn’t get totally nude that much, my wife said that was all in my head.
I do have a few negative things to say but it won’t stop us from returning. The landscaping was impressive but the structural parts seemed a little dated. The bartenders were hit and miss. I am a Jack Daniels drinker. Some bars had it some times and some never had it. They only have one type of beer. Dos XX. The food was really good but we aren’t picky about that. We weren’t there for the food. Lol.
As far as the theme nights they were pretty good. I would say the participation was about 40%. We would like to see the super hero night turned into a cowboy / cowgirl night, since not many people had superhero costumes. But even the ones that didn’t participate still dressed sexy (lingerie type clothing) .
If you are looking to revive your sex life then this is the place to go. :D :D :D
jnkwrangler
Desire Fan

Postby miranda » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us! And happy to hear you had a great time.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby jenni t » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:47 am

THANKS FOR SHARING,MY HUSBAN AND I ARE GOING TO BE THERE SEPT 26-OCT 2 FOR THE FIRST TIME &WE ARE LIKE YOU NOT IN THE LIFESTYLE BUT CURIOUS ALSO.GLAD TO HEAR ABOUT SUPERHERO NIGHT WE DIDNT WANT TO DO THAT TO MENY EXTRA CLOTHS.THANKS
jenni t

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya