Second Time at RM-April 12-19, 2017

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Second Time at RM-April 12-19, 2017

Postby bmerryman » Thu May 04, 2017 11:53 am

Well, this was our second trip to RM and once again, a great time had by all! Last time, in 2016 we only stayed 4 nights, not enough! This time we stayed 7 nights, still not too much but enough.
We participated in four theme nights this trip whereas none last trip. We really had a better time participating than not. Note to Guys: Do participate! I (mister) got so many compliments on my costumes and my SO was grateful that I participated. I wore a white linen suit for Havana Night, White shear pants only for white night, a zebra print singlet for animal print night and a cop uniform for uniform night. She wore a prisoner outfit for uniform night, a floral dress for Havana Night, white sheer underwear only for white night, and a short leopard print skirt for animal print night.

Boundaries broken: Last time we were there the nudity took me (mister) about 20 minutes to fully enjoy and her a full day. This trip we were fully nude within 5 minutes of getting to our room. Last trip my wife would not consider sex in public. This trip she suggested we go from the hot tub to lie on one of the beds. I thought she meant to relax a little. Imagine my surprise when I got one of the best blow jobs ever right there on the Jacuzzi bed in broad daylight!
We then proceeded to have sex in the sin room each night for the rest of the trip. We also had sex one evening with the doors to our room wide open. No one came in but a small crowd gathered at the door. What a hot experience that was.

We met a wonderful couple at the hot tub from Canada. His name was Norm and we looked for him every day while there. He wore a Santa outfit one day and he and she wore matching short skirts one day. What a great time visiting with Mr. Norm and Mrs. Norm!

As always, food was great at every meal. They did seem to be a little more particular about how everyone was covered at the pool buffet, but no big issues. Service at every restaurant was great and food great.

Special shoutout to Kenny at the pool bar! We call him Kenny because he looks just like Kenny Chesney, even wears a ball cap just like Chesney. He mixes great drinks, remembers your name and drink and can suggest something "different" if you want.

The beach bar was back on the beach and as always CiCi was great.

We did notice the "no sex on the beach" rule is relaxed quite a bit. In the 7 days we were there we saw sex in the beds a lot, and twice in the water. It was always low key and not overt. Security was present and said nothing. As for the clothed beach walkers, we noticed a few, but they clearly knew it was nude beach and kept moving. Only once did we see a man with a small child and he realized where he was and hurried on.

We did manage the walk on the beach from RM into Puerto Muerlos, and it is doable but not a lot of fun. There are 4 or 5 places where you have to go into the water to go around private property, and two or three places the seaweed is piled high do it is difficult to walk. We made it to the town in about one hour, so needless to say ready for a drink. The village there is a lot of fun and some good authentic restaurants. We stayed several hours and took a cab back to RM.

We also did the Claudia massage on this trip. I can give details of the massage in anyone PM's me, but it has been included in the forum many times. Suffice it to say I (man) thoroughly enjoyed what I learned about massaging her and what she learned to do to me! We hope to replicate the process many times! I highly recommend the Claudia massage to anyone.

We also did the Cenote/ATV/zip line jungle tour. We arranged the tour while in the village of Puerto Morales. They picked us up at the hotel and picked up folks at two other hotels. The van took us to the park in the jungle they call Kin-Ha. Took us about 30 minutes in the van. First we did zip lines in the jungle right there at the park. They are not long or real high, but you can ride them as much as you want. Then we were fitted for life jackets, helmets and googles and rode ATV's into the jungle. The ATV ride was rough and dusty but really fun! The first cenote was a huge hole with wooden platforms to jump off and zip line across it. We stayed there about one hour. Then it was the ATV back to the park, where we were served drinks and lunch. Drinks were either beer or a margarita, and lunch was either a chicken finger basket or a cheeseburger. Not great but after the atv ride and the Cenote you are hungry so it was okay. then they took us down a path to another cenote that was a very small hole. Just big enough for one person to drop in. But once you dropped into the water it opened up to a large cavern. there were platforms to rest on and a small zip line to ride. After about 30 minutes we climbed out and had more drinks while resting in hammocks. After about a 3 hours time they took us back to our hotel. Lots of fun and well worth the $55 each.

We also did a couples workshop one afternoon. No reservations needed, just show up. There were about 8 couples lying on mats on the disco floor. The instructor taught us how to interact closely with each other. We learned how to breathe together, and sensual ways to touch each other. After about 40 minutes of great fun in the dark, she left and each couple finished the session in various positions of sex until all was spent! Next trip we plan to do one everyday!

As always, and has been said many times before, the entertainment was great! My wife loves and played beach volleyball, the foam party was fun, pool volleyball was great, and the shows each night before the disco opened was great. One night I remember was a guy on a pole that did some great acrobatics, wow was he strong!

We book US Transfers for the round trip and they were flawless. On time for both the pickup and the return to the airport. We will always use them.

Booked our next rip already. This time we want to try Pearl. Walked past it on the beach and it looks very nice. We are booked for 5 nights in October. Can't wait.

And last comment is for who ever was playing with my cock in the foam party. I do not know who you are and could not see you, but thanks, thanks a lot!

Anyone with questions can PM me!
Desire RM 01/03/16
Desire RM 04/12/17
Desire RM 06/05/18
Desire RM 11/09/19
bmerryman
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Nov 2019

Re: Second Time at RM-April 12-19, 2017

Postby JandH » Thu May 04, 2017 1:52 pm

Great trip report. Thank you.
JandH
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2019

Postby TandD » Thu May 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Great report. The Cenote info was interesting. Thanks for including that as well.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby jandr1013 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:38 pm

bmerryman wrote:We met a wonderful couple at the hot tub from Canada. His name was Norm and we looked for him every day while there. He wore a Santa outfit one day and he and she wore matching short skirts one day. What a great time visiting with Mr. Norm and Mrs. Norm!

Norm! We met them on our second trip (and we think we saw them on our first, but were still a bit nervous) to Los Cabos and we look forward to running into them again on a future trip. Sounds like you had a great trip!
jandr1013 on Swinging Heaven (Canada) and Cafe Desire
Desire Trip #13 at Pearl Nov 2-9th, 2024
jandr1013
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Nov 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SHeaven CafeDesire

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya