May 1 thru may 6th, 2017

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

May 1 thru may 6th, 2017

Postby volfan » Tue May 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Let me start by saying OMG !! we love the place. We had eight couples that all met there and for the most part we have been going to Temptation. My wife and I went to Hedo twice last year to try the nude resort out and loved it. As we all started to plan this trip I think we all had our doubts about what to prepare ourselves for. As many of us know the first day is a long day,some of our group arrived early and some late. Check-in was easy not pushy got our room (not the best we have stayed in but for sure not the worst). It was always clean and had a wonderful A/C. Quick change and headed to the pool to find our friends and when we showed up the drinks were flowing and everyone was naked and I thought well that didn't take long..LOL After the sun started to set we had showers and headed to find some much need food. I have to give a big shout out to all the restaurant's and their staff the food and service was hands down the best we have had at an all-inclusive resort. The bartenders were all wonderful and very friendly and never waited for a drink ( maybe because we tip and well at that). When the night life starts you may do as much or as little as you want. The disco was the best as they had the A/C pumping and we dance the night away every night. To sum up our first trip to Desire they have grown a new fan base and we can't wait to go back !!
volfan
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Re: May 1 thru may 6th, 2017

Postby Calicouple69 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Thanks for the trip report, we were there the same week as you and it was epic. Already booked our next trip
LifestyleLounge, SLS: norcalicouple69
Calicouple69
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge S

Re: May 1 thru may 6th, 2017

Postby $parkie7 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:49 pm

We are glad you had a great trip!! Although Temptation is a great place to let loose and party......there is also nothing like Desire. I don't see myself going to Mexico without a split trip between the two resorts or even just staying at Desire!!

XOXOXOX
D
SDC: WOW
$parkie7
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 31 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya