Complete newbie trip report - May 2017

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Complete newbie trip report - May 2017

Postby Coji1469 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:44 pm

First some important background information. My wife and I have only been to a LS club 4 times and all times we were only with each other and being voyeurs. Going into this trip, our rules were no penetration on my part, no cock on her part and girl/girl for her or myself with her and another were ok. For the record, these were all her rules and yes guys, the women make all the rules here. So, here we go.....

Our passion suite had free private round trip service which we really enjoyed. We were met outside by our coordinator with a sign with our names on it. Once in the private Suburban, we were handed 2 waters and she had a beer. The driver was very polite and conversational which made the 20 minute drive go quickly. Upon arrival we were whisked away to a secluded area away from the other visitors, I am guessing it was a suite thing. I immediately told Axel and another gentlemen that we did not want the time share pitch and the were happy to oblige. We were given a shot of tequila each, and for whatever reason, it no kidding closed my throat up. All I could think was that they were going to have to do an emergency tracheotomy on me. Scared the crap out of my wife and I. After getting some water down I was fine. I have had more than my fare share of tequila and never had an issue. From here, Jorge our butler came and took us to our room. It was absolutely stunning with the large hot tub and ocean view. We felt like we had died and gone to heaven.

Once we unpacked and changed we headed to the buffet where we had lunch and met up with some of our Amarillo, Texas group that we met online in a yahoo group. The food was good and the drinks were better. We were drinking margaritas like it was no one's business. After lunch it was suggested that we go to the hot tub. This is when all of the rules were thrown out of the window.

By the time we got up to the hot tub, I was well beyond buzzed and more drunk off of my butt. We were all in the hot tub when my wife and another wife began flirting so I did what any self respecting husband would do and asked for a kiss by both of them They were both more than happy to oblige and the other wife told us there was a bed open so up we went. The 3 of us were having fun when another wife arrived and asked to join in. The next thing I know I am being played with by 3 women, then one of the wives layed my wife back and went to town on her while the other layed me down and did the same. Then she straddled me. I looked at my wife questioning it and she said go for it. Much to her surprise she was beyond turned on by it. Once my wife and the other wife finished, I was still enjoying wife #3. I heard my wife talking to another man about how turned on they were by what we were doing. Once we finished, I learned the other man was her husband. Also, this was the first time that my wife had another woman do oral on her, which she absolutely loved by the way.

That night was uneventful for the most part. We had dinner with another couple that we had met online, went to the disco and were not real impressed and left. The reason for not being impressed was that for such a small place the music was loud enough to fill a football stadium with so talking to anyone was out. We met up again with the Amarillo crew and had some late night tacos, BLT's and pizza then went to our beach bed where she and I went at it agan. Quite the first start of the day.

Here we go with day 2. It was a rather quiet and docile day until several of us went to the ocean. There was some casual flirting with the same group from yesterday when a couple from breathless wandered over. 4 of us went to a beach bed while one from our group began having fun with the female from breathless. My wife and I along with the other couples husband and wife were watching the action when I told my wife and the other wife that they should blow the husband from breathless whose wife was having fun with the other husband. The women happily agreed and totally surprised the other husband. After watching my wife blow the guy I decided my wife's fantasy of a MFM was to happen. Bear in mind she never wanted another mans cock in her mouth but decided to do it. Later that night we headed to the hot tub. The breathless couple snuck in and we were all in the hot tub together drinking and having a good time. About midnight, once we had a birthday shot for the Mrs., she suggested we go back to our room to the hot tub. Only the breathless couple joined. We were on the balcony when my wife began to stroke his cock then went down on him. At which point the other woman started in on me. After about 15 minutes on the balcony we decided to head to the hot tub. There my wife was again give a blow job to Mr. B and Mrs. B was doing the same to me until my wife began to ride him. This promted Mrs. B to follow suit and water was splashing everywhere. In my wildest dreams I would have never imagined how hot it was to have another man f**king my wife or my wife blowing another man, but it turned me on beyond belief. The night ended around 3:00 am.

Day 3 was not good. All of the fun in the sun left my wife with 2nd to 3rd degree burns on her shoulders and chest to the point that she had sun poisoning. She only came out at night for dinner and it was back inside the room and out of concern and respect for my wife, I only left for food all day. The rest of the trip was like this for us because she was just not recovering very well.

On day 4 we did have a special candle light dinner by the pool which was awesome. After dinner we went back to the room where we had a stripper waiting. I have seen better strip routines but what happened during it was amazing. Bear in mind, the female stripper was for none other than my wife. So the stripper went down on my wife and used a toy to get her off then another first happened. My wife went down on a women for the first time ever in her life. She said she enjoyed it but doesn't know if she will do it again.

Day 5 was in the pool all day with some casual kissing and fingering but nothing much more than that. Oh and my wife was the sushi buffet table, that was kinda cool. Here's the weird thing, my wife and I had another tequila shot together and this time it was her throat that closed up just like mine only she went into a panic attack. It took her about 20 minutes or so to recover just like me. With regards to our dinner choices, we were only eating at the buffet because the food choices were better.

Day 6 was go home day some my wife and I used the warm ocean breeze to enjoy each other one last time before we left.

So that's it folks. The entire report. We chose not to do the Theme nights because it was so hot and my wife overheats really easily so I cannot report on those. We did see plenty of people dressed up for it and they looked amazing. For those body conscience folks, don't even worry. My wife and I are both heavy for our body types and that was not an issue. We saw the fitness bunch, the snooty bunch, the happy go lucky bunch and the heavy old bunch. Everyone was accepting of everyone.....except the snooty ones but that's their problem. The rest of us enjoyed talking to each other. Just be yourselves and the rest will work itself out.

I am not a great writer so I hope you enjoy the review. More importantly, if you go to Desire, I hope your trip is much better than mine......and mine was pretty damn awesome.
Coji1469
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 May 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Quiver

Re: Complete newbie trip report - May 2017

Postby NakedGolf » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:13 am

Awesome review! Thanks for taking the time to write your trip report - we loved reading it - reminds us of our first time :)

Funny thing about boundaries... they are often made in a totally different context and without knowing how the Desire vibe changes everything. lol.
NakedGolf
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2019

Postby tonyferreira » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:27 am

Hi guys thanks for the review with so much fun, pity for the sunburn on wife

Tny & Cris
tonyferreira
Desire Convert

We are from: Portugal
We arrive on: 16 Aug 2017

Postby RobHollinger » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Great report and thanks for updating us in the KIK group!

So happy you had a great time and sorry again about the sun burns.

8 more days for us!!! Can't wait
Desire Pearl June 23 - 30
Desire RM June 2017
RandMSocal - Kasidie
RobHollinger
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Jun 2018

Postby 2naked » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:57 pm

Sorry but I'm going to say it... sneaking people onto Desire property (especially the jacuzzi) is not cool... not cool... [-X
25 Desire trips since Apr-2011
2 Hedo trips
SLS: WeR2Naked
KIK: Heis2naked
2naked
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 01 Sep 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS-SZC-KIK

Postby NakedGolf » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:26 pm

2naked wrote:Sorry but I'm going to say it... sneaking people onto Desire property (especially the jacuzzi) is not cool... not cool... [-X

Missed that part on my first read. We agree. Sneaking people into Desire is not very good at all.
NakedGolf
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2019

Postby JandH » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:34 am

2naked wrote:Sorry but I'm going to say it... sneaking people onto Desire property (especially the jacuzzi) is not cool... not cool... [-X

Why?
JandH
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 11 Nov 2019

Postby Coji1469 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:11 am

I copied this from my post, i never said we snuck them in. Also, they had discussed getting a night pass so I didn't know until later in the evening that they had not done so. Being a first timer to the resort, I don't know if passes are available or not, it's a trust thing with me.
But I understand what you are saying, I just didn't feel like it was our place to police the hot tub.

"The breathless couple snuck in and we were all in the hot tub together drinking and having a good time."
Coji1469
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 31 May 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Quiver

Postby Explorer79 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:14 am

JandH wrote:

Why?

:shock:

What if they sneak in but they are not actually a couple? What if you have just let in an aggressive single guy? It introduces a dynamic that is not part of the experience that people are paying for and expect.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby JandH » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Explorer79 wrote:
JandH wrote:

Why?

:shock:

What if they sneak in but they are not actually a couple? What if you have just let in an aggressive single guy? It introduces a dynamic that is not part of the experience that people are paying for and expect.

Yep, that would be bad. But we're talking about a couple and it sounds like they added to the Desire experience. Very cool. :D
JandH
Desire Addict

Postby 2naked » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Coji1469 wrote:I copied this from my post, i never said we snuck them in. Also, they had discussed getting a night pass so I didn't know until later in the evening that they had not done so. Being a first timer to the resort, I don't know if passes are available or not, it's a trust thing with me.
But I understand what you are saying, I just didn't feel like it was our place to police the hot tub.

"The breathless couple snuck in and we were all in the hot tub together drinking and having a good time."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since it was your first time.
Hopefully you learned some lessons such as sunscreen, temperance, and basic socially acceptable behavior.

That last one is just as important as the others, if not moreso. I was there on your first day and witnessed much of your group's behaviour that you describe in your review. Let me say, it was not typical of most Desire patrons that I have witnessed in my 13 visits.. Unfortunately, you probably didn't realize what a spectacle your group was. You were all pretty wasted and hard to miss. A friendly piece of advice would be to take your cues from the people around you. If others aren't yelling to their friends that are 6 inches away from them in the pool, maybe you shouldn't either. If others aren't treating the bartenders as if they're their own personal butlers, maybe you shouldn't either. If everyone on the property has a bracelet, maybe you should make sure your new friends do too. If others aren't finger banging each other so hard in the jacuzzi that it's splashing water on others and in their drinks, maybe you shouldn't either.

We've witnessed several first timers that have gone a little overboard on their first day and I realize that alcohol impaired a lot of judgement among your group but I truly hope you learned some lessons that will make your next visit even more fun for you and for those around you.

P.S. As you probably know by now, there are no "passes" for Desire and everyone is very protective of the resort, staff, friends, and significant others such that we all respect the rules that are there to protect our investment and us all.
2naked
Desire Addict

Postby Powderfinger » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:56 am

JandH wrote:

Why?

You seriously don't see a problem with this?!?!

2naked wrote:
Coji1469 wrote:I copied this from my post, i never said we snuck them in. Also, they had discussed getting a night pass so I didn't know until later in the evening that they had not done so. Being a first timer to the resort, I don't know if passes are available or not, it's a trust thing with me.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since it was your first time.
Hopefully you learned some lessons such as sunscreen, temperance, and basic socially acceptable behavior.

That last one is just as important as the others, if not moreso. I was there on your first day and witnessed much of your group's behaviour that you describe in your review. Let me say, it was not typical of most Desire patrons that I have witnessed in my 13 visits.. Unfortunately, you probably didn't realize what a spectacle your group was. You were all pretty wasted and hard to miss. A friendly piece of advice would be to take your cues from the people around you. If others aren't yelling to their friends that are 6 inches away from them in the pool, maybe you shouldn't either. If others aren't treating the bartenders as if they're their own personal butlers, maybe you shouldn't either. If everyone on the property has a bracelet, maybe you should make sure your new friends do too. If others aren't finger banging each other so hard in the jacuzzi that it's splashing water on others and in their drinks, maybe you shouldn't either.

We've witnessed several first timers that have gone a little overboard on their first day and I realize that alcohol impaired a lot of judgement among your group but I truly hope you learned some lessons that will make your next visit even more fun for you and for those around you.

P.S. As you probably know by now, there are no "passes" for Desire and everyone is very protective of the resort, staff, friends, and significant others such that we all respect the rules that are there to protect our investment and us all.

And now you know the rest of the story...
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Explorer79 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:49 am

Powderfinger wrote:You seriously don't see a problem with this?!?!

Apparently the thinking is "no need to worry, everyone can rest easy, after all it worked out that one time".
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby JandH » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:56 am

Powderfinger wrote:You seriously don't see a problem with this?!?!

After giving it more thought, I certainly see your point of view, and its probably not a great idea.

I was thinking of a couple of friends from home that snuck in while they were in Mexico about 6 years ago after hearing of DRM from us. They wanted to check it out and were apparently welcomed around the pool and had a great time. They now spend at least one week a year in a passion suite.

Disclaimer: We weren't there and didn't suggest that they sneak in. 
JandH
Desire Addict

Postby 2naked » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:36 am

I can understand how a couple sneaking in or being snuck in can be easily justified. After all it's a public resort on a public beach and it's not like they are staying overnight... They just want to see it for themselves or try it out for a few hours without committing. However this is a simplistic view of the circumstances. What those couples are doing is actually stealing. The ability to enter the property has a price tag. If you don't pay the price but still get to see or take part in the experience for free without permission, then you are stealing. And not only from the resort but from me as a paying customer too. It's not like there aren't plenty of resources available the find out what is going on at Desire. There is no mystery and no need to see/experience it first-hand before committing money to it. If you get drinks or somehow get food too then that is also stealing.

Again, this is not even addressing the security risks, singles, possible drugs, potential unwanted physical advances by someone that doesn't understand their surroundings, etc...

I know it happens from time to time but I don't condone it, the property doesn't condone it, and none of the paying patrons should condone it. I have witnessed people trying to sneak in and get caught. We saw a couple make it all the way to the jacuzzi but we're identified pretty quickly by the staff and escorted out. We always point out anyone without a bracelet to security.

One final concern which hasn't been brought up, which is one of our biggest, is that people who sneak in are often trying to get pictures to show their friends back home. We have jobs that we would probably lose if the right people knew we went to Desire and were in the LS. Everyone in the world is separated by only 6-7 connections. The wrong picture to the wrong person could end a career.
25 Desire trips since Apr-2011
2 Hedo trips
SLS: WeR2Naked
KIK: Heis2naked
2naked
Desire Addict

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya