Newbie Trip Report(short) / May 1-2, 2017

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Newbie Trip Report(short) / May 1-2, 2017

Postby J.J » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:34 pm

We got adventurous while in Miami and went to an on-premise club (Miami Velvet) for NYE. Did the exhibitionist thing and we found the experience erotic. This led to additional quest for adventure and we booked 2 days at Desire RM in front of 5 days at a RM vanilla resort.

We entered this trip with no expectations, just wanted to check the scene out and maybe push our comfort zone. We check in, tour the place eat lunch and probably have a bit of apprehension after nonchalantly viewing a pool deck full of naked bodies. Then our room was ready, so we unpacked, changed and went to the pool. Got comfortable with being nude fairly quickly and started meeting some really nice people right away. Played pool volleyball and we were on Anna's team she named the "Wet Pussies". Then, we hit the hot tub, met more great people, nap, dinner, wife changed into super sexy outfit and off to disco. Fun time, good vibe and full dance floor. We later snuck off to the play room. While in the middle of things, a woman sits on the end of our bed and starts blowing her guy who is standing. Distracting. Then he starts rubbing my wife's ass and wants to join in. Not quite ready for the anonymous encounter, and no was definitely respected. More fun at the hot tub until around 3:00 AM or so.

Slept in a bit on day 2 and ordered room service to the beachfront patio off our 1st floor room. Ate naked outside and then had sex on the bed with the door wide open. Not sure who other than the waiter collecting up our dishes might have caught a glimpse of that. Another fun day at the pool, hot tub, short nap, dinner and then a game. On our way to the disco, we volunteered for an a couples game at the lobby bar patio area. Rules were not explained prior to our volunteering. So, 8 couples playing. Women line up and get topless. One by one, men are blindfolded, go down the line feeling up each woman and then, while still blindfolded, have to guess which number their wife is. Guess wrong and get whipped on the spot by your wife. Very entertaining and hilarious game, and yes, two dudes got whipped (not me)...and a "you're welcome" to my 7 fellow guy participants who got a free sample of my wife's beautiful 34DDs. Stayed at the hot tub until late again and it was a wild orgy up there for a period of time. Met a fun couple (N&A) we hit it off with. First girl kiss for my wife mixed in with some couple fun followed by the girls going back for a second round. Stumbled back to the room naked and slept in again. We had the bell hop take our luggage at checkout and stayed at the pool for the day until leaving for the vanilla resort. Prior to departing, went up to the hot tub rooftop and had sex on one of the beds. Gorgeous day, just us and a bartender up there. Proper send off for our short but fun filled first stay at Desire.

I will conclude with, if you want to see a pic of the sexy outfit my wife wore to the disco, we are now on Kasidie as Maybenotvanillastl. Moving at our pace on this adventure and really enjoying the hell out of the journey. We will see all of you crazy, sexy folks next time for a longer stay.
J.J

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Newbie Trip Report(short) / May 1-2, 2017

Postby nokidclub » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:14 pm

Great trip report! Sounds like you experienced a lot for such a short stay!
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Explorer79 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Glad you had a great, albeit short trip. Got the next one booked yet? :mrgreen:
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby J.J » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Yes on booking the next trip. Checking out Pearl 9-12 Sept.
J.J

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Explorer79 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:31 pm

J.J wrote:Yes on booking the next trip. Checking out Pearl 9-12 Sept.

:L

Addiction can be a good thing!
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya