Trip report, July 27-30, 2017

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Trip report, July 27-30, 2017

Postby Jndesire » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi there!

Last week was our third trip at DRM. I want to put the emphasis on what was different from our previous trip (two years ago).

- We were told at the check-in that the “policy has changed and now beach bed is 20 per day”. Was not true at all: we are still charge only if we reserve the bed one day in advance.
- The quality if the buffet (lunch) seems to have improved
- We have found the music at the disco better than in our previous trip (although still VERY repetitive from one day to another)
- The night theme we had (nautical, cuban, white) were very tame but the participation rate was very high (even for the men)

We had a room in the Jacuzzi building, just in front of the pool. At first I feared it could be noisy at night but it was not a problem at all. And this room was so much bigger (with plenty of drawers) in comparison to the rooms we had near the spa on our previous trips. The drawback is that the shower was draining poorly: on the first day maintenance have done nothing; one the second day the shower was not draining anymore (there was a “lake” in the shower); they manage to arrange things but it worked only for 24 hours… ;-)

In was the best (and younger) crowd I have seen at Desire. There was so much energy: the disco and the dance floor was full every night. Very hot guests used the pole each night, a lot of funny people (Popeye) and extraordinary dancers among the guests (special salutations to the “hot dancing queen”).

Every night, 1.5-2 hours after the party started, the playroom was full too! We had great time there every night. We are not swingers but love to see and to be seen so it was a blast.

We didn’t make advantage of the new beach bed sex policy. Actually, we have seen kids (12-13 years old?) from other hotels walking on the beach so I cannot see how this policy can makes sense… except at night.

We however spent our days on the beach beds as we fear the sun (I believe we are the “whiter” couple Desire has ever seen) except for the foam party. It was less wild then expected but we had a great time.

We left the foam party after one hour, took a shower and went for sex on a beds in the Jacuzzi area. It was still early so the Jacuzzi was pretty empty. 40 minutes later (we were about to leave) a couple (let’s call her “Very hot blonde”) took a bed in front of us. They gave us a very good show and I believe they appreciate ours too. God I liked the way she looked at me when she was f** with “the guy with the very hot blonde”).

The best moment of our trip was the erotic massage. God it was hot! It was like they were reading our minds. My therapist discovered how much I enjoy a touch on the a** region so she put emphasis on this. The final, when I was f** my wife was incredible… both masseuses knew what to do with their hands! Wife enjoyed too; she’s a sex goddess since then! 

Can’t wait for the next trip. I miss the “hot dancing queen” and the “very hot blonde”.

Special salutations to Stef. and ? from Montreal.

J + N
Jndesire
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Feb 2024

Re: Trip report, July 27-30, 2017

Postby JandH » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:27 pm

Thanks so much for the report. I was beginning to think that nobody was ever going to post another one.
JandH
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2019

Postby TandD » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Jndesire wrote:My therapist discovered how much I enjoy a touch on the a** region so she put emphasis on this. The final, when I was f** my wife was incredible…

It's not just you so don't take this personally but I get a kick when I see people hesitant to "curse" in their posts.

We are reading about sharing multiple partners and orgies in the hot tub. I think we can handle ass and f**k.

Admin Note: not a problem but keep in in the private sections of the forums please !!!
Not in the open public section such as the trip reports, etc Thx
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby us_cnp » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:50 pm

TandD wrote:
Jndesire wrote:My therapist discovered how much I enjoy a touch on the a** region so she put emphasis on this. The final, when I was f** my wife was incredible…

It's not just you so don't take this personally but I get a kick when I see people hesitant to "curse" in their posts.

We are reading about sharing multiple partners and orgies in the hot tub. I think we can handle ass and f**k.

:L :L
:CAN
us_cnp
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF Nakedworld

Postby TandD » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:48 am

TandD wrote:

Admin Note: not a problem but keep in in the private sections of the forums please !!!
Not in the open public section such as the trip reports, etc Thx

Whoops! Sorry, didn't even think about that. So maybe all the people who I thought were self-censoring, were actually just getting their posts edited to mask the words - who knew!
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya