Newb report 10/12-17

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Newb report 10/12-17

Postby Bones » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:37 pm

We are both late 30's and had never done anything remotely close to a place like this. Never played with anyone outside of our awesome marriage either.

Lead up to the trip: We booked in May so had a long time to prepare ourselves. The shopping was a blast and now have a plethora of sexy outfits and shoes. We joined the yahoo group which was okay, but tough to know who was emailing. Ended up getting on the Kik group and it was way more fun and easier to get to know other couples. I might add that Carrie was initially hesistant to get on the group, but after a few days on she was blowing my mind on how much she opened up. I HIGHLY recommend the Kik groups. (Thanks J&K for getting it going!!!)

Arrival: Getting through the airport was a breeze. We went with transfer through the resort, but next time (yep, we are going back) we will use USA to see how they do. Was funny seeing her face as we traveled down the janky road, like "where the F did you send us to". Checking in was easy and as we started to get the sales pitch we were ready to get to the room so I just said yeah sign us up and it was over. Didn't get a tour, but I might have said nah, we will find our way around, cant remember.

Rooms: Once we got to the room, Ocean view 2514, it was small, but nice with a good view. We will try for the same next time. She put on a sexy bathing suit and I went bare. I am pretty open and out there, but I was actually a bit nervous, but I figured screw it. Never looked back after that, and she went bare the rest of the time.

Pool: It was packed with awesome people. There wasn't any open chairs, but they went and got a couple from the beach and made room for us (cause they are awesome). Learned that when we get up to go down and get one reserved. The foam party on Friday was cool, but after an hour or so, it was like c'mon seriously, how much longer is that giant dick gonna spit... but was a lot of fun nonetheless.

Jacuzzi: YES PLEASE! Our first day, as we walked out of our room and to the direction of pool we stopped at the lobby bar for a drink and met a cool couple that chatted with us for a bit. They said if we wanted to see what it was all about now was the time (5pish). Said it was like "naked soup", and they weren't kidding! We went on up there and damn! it was craziness. It was there that we met several of the couples that we "met" on the kik group. It was great to see them in person and have someone to chat with that we "knew". It was later that night that we had several "firsts" of our LS experience.

Food: I thought it was all pretty good, but if your a carnivore like myself don't get the ribeye thinking it will be like back in the states. Wasn't terrible, but youll spend about $27 for it and get one that compares to Golden Corral (maybe not quite). everything else was great, at least to my expectations. Wish we would have hit the buffet more.

People/Staff: This should probably be up at the top, but since this is a ramble of my scattered brain, its here... The people were AWESOME and made the trip what it was for us. The most genuine people. Usually I am the talker, but my wife really opened up and I could hardly get a word in (not really, but was cool seeing her be so much more opened up). The staff were amazing and also make the place what it is. I don't remember their names as I was having a hard enough time remembering all the friends we made names, but I never encountered a bad moment with any of them.

Theme nights: Do it! Both of you! It was a lot of fun, and no matter how crazy you think your outfit is, you will likely get outdone. Shopping for the outfits prior to was also a blast and created a sexy leadup. Fashion Show!! The entertainment beforehand was good, we mainly used it as a gathering of friends before going to the disco. I cant bitch, hell look at the geography of where its at, for that I'd at least give them an A for effort. The gals and dudes (playmakers?) getting the crowd into it were a lot of fun and did a great job.

Massages: We did both the erotic and went into town for tantric with Claudia. The resort erotic was okay. It was relaxing sitting in the personal hottub before hand where we discussed our current experience and comfort level (we were now "soft"). They brought us into the room and laid on our belly. Some touching and rubbing with oils and then flipped and covered eyes with towels. I'm a visual guy so it wasn't really a stand at attention situation for me, but I could here Carrie getting a couple O's. Then they brought her to me to finish with them "helping". Seemed a bit routine for em and didn't do much for me, but I'd been draining my balls for the last few days too. We did the membership talk so we got a significant discount. Claudia's was entirely different. We went into town to meet her and it was well worth it! and a couple hundo cheaper. It was about 3hrs or so total. She spent time explaining what she does and what she expects/wants us to do. She started with Carrie and had me come over part way through and help. I thought the Mrs fell asleep and had a couple nap snaps, Nope, that was an O. Then my turn, I initially thought the same, but was a couple of crazy orgasms without release. It was incredible. Go with an open mind and you will enjoy the hell out of it. We plan on taking a seminar or something to expand our knowledge of it. THANKS CLAUDIA!!

Photo Shoot: I HIGHLY recommend it. HIGHLY!! It was super hot. Carrie opted to have her makeup done prior to which was well worth the money as well. Reuben was super cool and put her at ease. We decided to stay in the room for our pics as we spent a good portion of the morning getting ready and then doing. It was fun and erotic for sure. We wish we had more money to drop of the pic packages and only came away with 11 of them. Looking back we wish we would have splurged for more, but gives us yet another reason to go back!

Leaving: It's tough to do, but after 5days of debauchery we knew it was time to get back to reality and our four kiddos. The desire effect was still strong though. We were both still horned up and was tough to keep our hands off of each other. In fact our connecting flight was damn near empty and, well, she got off on the plan :)

So there is my scrambled ramble of the points that come to mind. As stated above, we were not at all into the LS and had never been to a club (other than titty bars) or resort such as this. Now after being away we are on a couple of sites and went to our first LS party last weekend. We would consider ourselves soft swappers at this point. We had so many firsts there, it was an incredible journey. We made some friends that we still keep in touch with on Kik and still get to see eachothers kinky selves. We have become soooo much closer as a couple cause we are able to communicate a lot better or more in depth. It was truly a life changing experience for us both.

I'm sure I forgot hundreds of tidbits, but that's all I got for now.

Caleb & Carrie
C4P: bonesnwifey
Bones
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Oct 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Re: Newb report 10/12-17

Postby thetanman1957 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Great report. Glad you had a positive trip and now have Desire fever. :L
thetanman1957
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 19 Dec 2022

Postby Cdn780azncpl » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Let's hear some of the raunchy stories plz!!! :D
Cdn780azncpl
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2019

Postby Bones » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Ha! there were five days of raunchy stories. The most memorable was the first night at the Jacuzzi, naked having a great time with new friends and the next thing I know, I look over and she is laid across the bar with another hottie going to town downtown on her with another sucking on her tits. To much to my surprise of course! So hot.
Bones
Desire Fan

Postby yoyo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Just at least one of your "first" most hot experience please ?

:D
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby yoyo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Bones wrote:Ha! there were five days of raunchy stories. The most memorable was the first night at the Jacuzzi, naked having a great time with new friends and the next thing I know, I look over and she is laid across the bar with another hottie going to town downtown on her with another sucking on her tits. To much to my surprise of course! So hot.

ups there it is !

:D
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby Bones » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Yep, and also getting a BJ by two sexy gals (not my wife) at the same time was up there as well. Thanks S&C for bringing the ping pong balls!
Bones
Desire Fan

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya