Our 4th Trip and still had butterflies! Feb. 2018

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Our 4th Trip and still had butterflies! Feb. 2018

Postby SexxxyInMe » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:32 pm

Flights from Maine were on time....which, in February doesn't always happen. Flew first class and arrived feeling rested and excited. Flew through customs (a first) and waited for our luggage (again, a first. Normally customs takes so long our luggage is waiting for us). We had booked transportation through USA transfers. Easy to find and friendly drivers. Dropped us at Moon Palace and assured us they would pick us up the following day to take us to our final destination: DESIRE! USA Transfers didn't disappoint and were promptly there to pick us up the next day. I (the wife) commented that I still had butterflies, despite it being our 4th trip!

We arrived at Desire around 11am. The crocodile was sunbathing as we entered the gates. We knew we were home!

We had done the online check-in so that was a breeze. We breathed in the scent of Desire and again and knew we were home. It's the little things and we appreciated every single one!

As we expected, our room was not yet ready, so we headed to the pool. Immediately, we saw the most sensual, sexy friends from the UK that we were waiting to see. The buildup online had been (and remains) steamy! We exchanged the BEST hugs and sexual innuendos! Again, we knew we were home. K and J, you are the best, best, most delicious friends we have ever met. I digress.....

Now, from that point forward, the wine and tequila began to flow so I will move to the highlights of our week:
*Seeing about 12 couples that we recognized and picking up where we had left off like a year had not passed.

*Awaking the couple beside us (we are still sorry J & M) as I gave my husband a BJ on the beach bed! K&J, thank you for the encouragement!

*Thank you G & B from Canada for nominating me for the female with the most (in)appropriate dress length....and being "SORRY" :)

*Thank you K and S for helping us cross over the Vanilla bridge. That night won't be forgotten, ever! Blazing HOT!

*To N and R from the UK: Adam is still kicking upset that we were leaving the day you invited us to dinner. We both hope there is another opportunity. N, you made me laugh until tears cascaded down my cheeks. R, we will never forget your laugh! Thank you for that!

Last, but certainly not least, P & D, we had such a great time with you. We are still talking about it. We hope you are, too!

To wrap this up, we had such an amazing time AGAIN. Desire is beyond magical. It brings our ten year marriage back to life all over again, every single time. We cannot recommend it highly enough. If you are thinking about it, DO IT!

The staff, especially Candido on the beach, who remembers us every year, Daniel, Afrika, and Danny at the pool, and the Playmakers who go the extra mile to make you feel special and remembered (DeDe and Junny expecially), and Leo at breakfast and lunch, and Matilda with her smile, and wonderful omelets.

We will return next February, no question. It brings us so much closer in our marriage before, after, and during our trip.
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Re: Our 4th Trip and still had butterflies! Feb. 2018

Postby ainsleyandbarrett » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:49 am

Great review, and it was great to see you guys again.
SLS and Kasidie: AinsleyBarrettB
SDC - AinsleyBarrett
ainsleyandbarrett
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 16 Feb 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie

Postby SexxxyInMe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Thanks! We loved seeing both of you again, as well! See you next February?
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Postby smithkl » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:30 pm

That was a great summary of the week, I do not think I will ever forget the beach BJ :bj whilst E&M feigned sleeping whilst trying not to giggle. But I am not sure that too much encouragement was needed.

Another highlight was the Penis worship workshop (try saying that after a few pina coladas), wow, that was tough, lasting 90mins whilst you two performed with such vigour !!!!!

You are definitely our Maine friends - here's to Feb 19. :L

And you are absolutely right, the crew at Desire are the best.
K & J :)
smithkl
Desire Convert

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2017

Postby JordanTex » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:37 pm

smithkl wrote:Another highlight was the Penis worship workshop (try saying that after a few pina coladas), wow, that was tough, lasting 90mins whilst you two performed with such vigour !!!!!.

Is this an actual "workshop" that they offer? I haven't seen that mentioned before I don't think.
JordanTex

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya