Daily Log Trip Report

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Daily Log Trip Report

Postby NebraskaCouple » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Its Tuesday, and we are still in Nebraska, but preparing ourselves for our early morning flight. Trip to spa complete, waxing, pedicure, manicure, etc.... Hotel near airport tonight, early to bed and an early wake-up call tomorrow for our 5:30 a.m. flight out. What was I thinking? Oh well, unless Ida has something to say about our flight plan, we should be naked and poolside or on the beach by 1:30 tomorrow. Stay tuned. If I'm not too tuned up myself, I hope to update this each day.
NebraskaCouple
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA

Postby funsuncpl98 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Wondering if you guys could post a picture of the beach situation. From the couple posts on the board so far it sounds like it might be completely gone?

Hope you have an awesome trip!
funsuncpl98

Postby tout.prest » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Have an incredible trip guys ! (we are sure you will :wink: )

Also, as funsun said, let us know how the beach handled the storm. :?

Enjoy !

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby shore128 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm

We were at Desire from Oct. 31 to Nov. 7. As of noon on Sat. Nov. 7, there had been significant erosion. There was very little beach left. the water was hitting the wall on a good portion of the beach. Hopefully it is building back. The week had started so nice, too. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were great - sunny, high 80's, warm ocean temps. The bad weather started late Tuesday night, and we had torrential rain and high winds Wednesday and good portions of thursday, Friday and Saturday. We've had so many great vacations, guess the law of averages caught up with us!
shore128
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 21 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby NebraskaCouple » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Back now and will post a full trip report soon. Tried to post from the wifi at the resort, but every time I hit "post", this site would ask me for my password and I'd lose everything. Very frustrating. But stay tuned. We had a great trip and as soon as we get all the toys, lubes and gear put away, I'll post a full report. The only good thing about being home is that our next Desire trip is one day closer.
NebraskaCouple
Desire Devotee

Postby miranda » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:29 pm

We're looking forward to reading all abut your trip - well, at least all that you want to share with us. :wink:
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby eddieandjojo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 am

Miranda - I remember you mentioning that you've been to Desire Cabo but have you guys been to Desire Cancun yet? If not, when are you making the trip out there?

We've been to both several times so I'm curious to hear your take on the Cancun location. Have appreciated your posts over the past months so it'd be good to get your feedback.

Eddie
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya