First Timers April 23rd-28th, 2018

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

First Timers April 23rd-28th, 2018

Postby sophianiko007 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 am

What a trip! My wife and I decided to book a couple of nights at a resort before we dove into Desire. Having never been there, but oh so excited about it...we thought it would be fun and get us even more excited to stay 3 nights at a different resort. So we booked at Breathless. It was truly wonderful. The second day we were there, we walked the beach and noticed a sign saying "beyond here is a nude area." Without knowing it Breathless was right next to Desire! So we walked the beach and tried to look like we fit in. We saw some people and the grounds from a distance and went back to Breathless. We laid out for a hour or so before my wife said "lets go again". I immediately said "hell yea!". The second we hit the Desire beach, she took her top off. We walked in the ocean and met two guys who were just talking amongst themselves. Having never been in a situation like this....two nude men talking to my nearly nude wife...I thought I'd be a little apprehensive. Within 5 seconds I felt like this was all normal, the guys were great and we ended up talking for 30 minutes. My wife and I both had the same thought....lets ditch Breathless and see if we can check in a day early to Desire. So we went to the office and to our shock, they had a room available. So we were double booked but didn't care in the least!

We left all our luggage at Breathless and walked through the main doors at 5:00. We immediately went to the bar and had a drink. At 5:05 a man walked towards us and shook my hand and kissed my wife on the cheek...we talked for 5 minutes and we commented on what a great guy we just met. 2 minutes later he came back and invited us to a private dinner. We had been there all of ten minutes and ended up at a table with 5 other couples who we thought were about the nicest, most polite, welcoming people we had ever met.

It was like that all week. Every single person we interacted with was polite, welcoming, and a hell of a lot of fun. We read all about how great the service and food was....and every word was true. All the help constantly had smiles and were always ready to make our stay as comfortable and exciting as possible.

My wife and I are not in the lifestyle but loved the atmosphere and constant romantic / sexual feeling of the place. We nightly played a game where I would go down to the bar and wait as she got dressed. For dinner she wore sexy dresses each night and took my breath away each time I saw her walking towards the bar. Then I'd go back to the bar and she'd put her costume on and again I'd wait in anticipation. We danced the disco each night....hit the beds on the beach, Jacuzzi, and the beds by the Jacuzzi.

We are nearly 50, but feel and act 20. Two nights at beds by the Jacuzzi we had much younger couples tell us we were amazing lovers. That was worth the airfare alone! The last night my wife rode me reverse cowboy facing the Jacuzzi.....it is a sight I will never get out of my head!

Oh, I almost forgot....I dragged her into the men's locker room daily and mauled her in the showers...a coupe of times with men in the room. She loved every minute. I am a Red Sox fan and her being the amazing wife she is, would wear her Red Sox swag. I think she loved the attention as guys constantly commented about the Sox or called her "Boston". To me, she is the most amazingly beautiful woman on earth.....I loved all the attention she got. I know she did!

We would read review after review comments on how people would plan on returning before even their initial trip was over. We thought that was nuts...but lo and behold...we already booked for October!

Our trip was 99% perfect. If there were any negatives we could speak of...it would be the music in the disco. It seemed to us the music was more of a 20 yo genre. Also, the sin room was really dark and the music blared in there. We understand that to some, that is great...we just didn't like the sin room/music vibe.

Last thing.....for 5 nights and days my wife received compliments on her breasts (if I may say...perfect 36d's), her buns and all other parts......she took it all in stride and never commented on all the attention she would get. The last night as we got done on a Jacuzzi bed a woman next to us commented on how amazing we were and how she lusted after my wife....almost as a after thought she commented on my manhood. We laugh because my wife being commented on a 100 times and she says nothing....I get one comment and I mention it daily!

Can't wait for October!
sophianiko007

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Apr 2020

Re: First Timers April 23rd-28th, 2018

Postby Explorer79 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:36 am

Great report and obviously a great trip! Now that you've been to Desire imagine staying at Breathless for a few days knowing what you know now. We did one night at Breathless (which was fine in isolation) before a Desire trip and the only reason we weren't out of our minds miserable is that Desire was full so there was no chance to be in there until the next day. The resort itself was fine, staff was great etc... but still we knew what awaited next door.

Given that now you have experienced Desire, I'm curious, what is your comparison on interactions with others at Breathless vs Desire? For us, it was really eye opening - put it this way, we did a similar walk down the beach and in that 10-15 minutes probably had more conversations with others than the whole time at Breathless. As others have said, Desire has away of sorta ruining other vanilla resorts, especially when it comes to interacting with others. We've had our fair share of strange looks while at vanilla resorts with a raging Desire brain still going (but that can be fun too).

When are your dates in October, we are going to be there the 17th-22nd. You should join the groups for that month - not sure if you did this leading up to your first trip but it really does add a lot to the experience. It's nice showing up already having made new friends - highly recommended.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya