Trip number 2 from late 2017

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Trip number 2 from late 2017

Postby texascouple1208 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:34 pm

This trip report is long overdue from our second visit to paradise (we've already been back for trip number 3). It's also overly long, but I enjoy reminiscing, so here you go.

We arrived on a Friday afternoon. Our travel to Desire was uneventful and USA transfers was great once again. The afternoon consisted of lunch and then the foam party. We met some great people during the foam party and got invited to an afterparty in one of the Desire Suites/Villas. The villa pool got a little cool as the sun started going down, so we migrated to the hot tub for a bit. We had dinner at the buffet, dressed for the show, danced a little at the disco and called it an early night, at least by Desire standards. We were beat from travelling.

The next morning we started off on a beach bed after breakfast. After resting and enjoying some naked strolls on the beach we were feeling frisky and exhibitionistic, so we got busy on the beach bed. My wife finished with a loud orgasm, and that must have been the cue, as our stellar waiter, Candido, then brought us wine, chips, and guacamole to enjoy in our post-coital bliss.

After lunch, we socialized in the pool before heading up to the hot tub for more naked socializing. One couple we were chatting with invited us to dinner, so we joined them as a six-some at the hibachi grill.

After dinner we changed into our white attire, handed out glowsticks, socialized, and enjoyed the show. Later we let loose dancing in the disco with our new friends. Eventually someone suggested a visit to the playroom. The six of us walked in, not entirely sure where the night was headed, since we hadn't really discussed boundaries. After a quickly whispered discussion, we agreed to keep things soft swap and got naked. At one point, one of the other participants observed that I had two women moaning at the same time and I felt like a sexual rockstar. The room was full of the sounds of long, low sexual pleasure. After a few female orgasms, we switched back to our wives to finish. It was a very hot soft swap "orgy" with almost too much stimulation. After things wound down, we giggled and caressed a bit. The cool down after a great play session is one of my favorite times. We then headed out of playroom towards the hot tub and, later, pizza and BLTs at the lobby bar.

We woke up horny and had great sex in our room then room service for breakfast. We stopped by the lobby and asked about arranging a photo session. The staff said they would see what they could arrange and we headed to the beach. I am pretty sure we had sex on the beach bed again and we also wandered (with swimsuits) over to Breathless and Azul for some vanilla pictures. We stopped back by the lobby a bit later and confirmed our photo session for the following morning, as well.

We spent part of the afternoon socializing at the pool and got to spend some time getting to better know a couple we had met the previous day. They surprised us by inviting us to dinner in their swanky Desire Suite that evening. The meal was a lengthy one with five or six courses, but this was the best meal we have had at Desire heretofore. They were great hosts and the conversation was easy. Unfortunately, they were leaving the next day. We hope to catch up with them again sometime soon.

Disco, hot tub, rinse and repeat.

We had our photo shoot with Ruben the following morning. We were not sure what to expect, but he photographed us in our room, clothed and naked, my wife individually and us together. We got so worked up on the bed that we were having sex on camera and, only somewhat jokingly, my wife asked if we could have some time to finish! We then moved out to the beach for more clothed and naked shots. He said he would have them ready by 3pm that afternoon, so we made our way to lunch with another couple and then enjoyed the pool. The photos came out fantastic! We could not have been more thrilled and ended up purchasing digital copies of all of them.

That afternoon in the hot tub we were socializing with a sexy couple from Europe that we had lunch with the day prior and some Desire virgins who had just arrived. From a bit out of nowhere, I am sucking on the European wife's breasts and he is kissing my wife's breasts. She asks if we want to play in a way that only her sexy accent can pull off (it is now a private joke between my wife and I), and there we were on a hot tub bed with our sexy friends. We cleaned up and staggered to the bar for a drink before kissing goodbye and heading to clean up for dinner. Did that just happen?

We had dinner that night at the buffet before heading off to put on our safari outfits. After the disco we ventured to the hot tub to socialize and have some one-on-one sex on a jacuzzi bed.

After breakfast the following morning we secured another beach bed and relaxed in the sunshine. We socialized with some other couples we had met and had an opportunity to show off the results of our photo session. Tip: if you have an Iphone, they can upload the pictures right to it when you make your purchase. Later that morning on beach bed we couldn't keep our hands off each other again. We came at the same time right there in the Mexican sunshine. It is always a turn-on seeing other couples on the beach beds around us also playing and (subtly) watching. The rest of the day is a bit of a blur, but we know we had a great day and night.

The morning of our last day found us again on the beach bed. We wandered up to the hot tub bar in the late afternoon and found some friends from a previous trip to socialize with. They had just arrived and decided to get something to eat, so we made our way into the tub and reconnected with some friends we had met earlier in this trip. We found ourselves in a group of four couples in the hot tub. With a mischievous look on her face, a playmate from earlier was taking turns pouring Bailey's onto people and doing body shots. As we wandered up, she poured some on each of the men's penises and went down on them in turn, then she passed the glass to the next woman for her turn. Good fun. This went on for a bit and the men also took turns on the ladies' breasts.

A little while later, we noticed a cute couple we had met the previous day nearby in the hot tub and we made our way over to say hello. They spoke limited English, and we are not proficient in their language either, but we worked out that they had never played (with others) before, but were interested in playing with us. They were not sure how to get started. My wife was assigned the role of director and off we were to a hot tub bed with them. It was very erotic and it was not long before I came. We laid together watching her husband and my wife a bit. She snuggled up to both of them and I spooned her while the three of them kissed and caressed. The other husband seemed to be having a little trouble focusing and motioned that he wanted to rejoin his wife. She straddled him cowgirl and my wife touched and caressed her. I stepped away to clean up, and he pulled my wife into the fray and she made out with both of them while they were screwing. We got the sense that they needed some more playtime with just the two of them, so we cleaned up, got drinks and made our way back into the hot tub to socialize, keeping an eye on them to finish so it didn't look like we had left. When they finished up, we met them at the bed and kissed them farewell.

We dressed up and made our way to Sahlo for a pleasant dinner with just the two of us, my wife in a very sexy black dress I had not had the privilege of seeing before. After dinner we dressed for the disco and mingled at the lobby bar. We caught up a bit with a hot couple from the northeast we had met briefly earlier in the trip. Later, dancing in the disco, I noticed the same couple standing next to the dance floor looking a little unsure what to do with themselves, so I made my way over and motioned for them to join us on the dance floor, which they did. We danced a bit more and I took a short break to hit the men's room. On my way back to the dance floor, my wife caught me and said that the couple we were dancing with had signaled to join them in the playroom. We made our way that direction and another couple we had been flirting with followed us in. My wife grabbed towels and started to lay them out next to the couple that had signaled to us, but we had not had any discussion with them at this point and, despite the earlier motion toward the playroom, there in the darkness of the playroom my wife didn't get a strong feeling that they wanted us to join them (no verbal or non-verbal signals), so instead we laid out towels on another, empty bed, and the couple that followed us in joined us on the same bed. I was pretty confident the other couple wanted to play with us and we with them, for whatever reason that didn't happen and we did not stop to discuss it. In any event, we were enjoying being together in the playroom just being next to them. We touched and kissed, but generally kept to our spouses, in what was still a very erotic scene. Sorry guys. We would like to play with you next time! We finished before they did, and after a bit we excused ourselves.

We were pretty exhausted after several nights of partying. I put my wife to bed and wandered back to the lobby bar for a nightcap and some pizza. I socialized a bit, talked to our friends from the parallel playroom session, and met another great couple from Spain that had enjoyed our beach bed show, and then wandered back to our room for some sleep myself.

We woke up a bit later than we intended to the next morning and had to rush a bit to shower and pack. At check out, we learned that someone had erroneously charged a bottle of wine to our room and that took some time to correct, but other than that we were on our way with great memories of another fantastic trip.

Trip number 3 was another adventure, that, unfortunately, includes me being naked on crutches almost the whole trip. Nevertheless, it was a great time, and I hope to get my thoughts posted soon. Thanks for reading.
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Re: Trip number 2 from late 2017

Postby NNJAsianCpl » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:57 pm

Wow, sounded like a great trip! You two sound like the life of the party :D
Kik: nnjasiancpl
NNJAsianCpl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 16 Aug 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby KC_Couple » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:11 pm

This is what trip reports are supposed to be!
KC_Couple
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 31 Jul 2015

Postby TandD » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:59 am

Well done!
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby jkroha » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:59 pm

Came to read trip reports to get back in the mood for my next trip.... and all I can say is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks for the great report, brings back so many semi similar memories.....
Naughy Nawlins 2018 (Was...awesome)
Desire RM Dec 14-22, 2018
Jhnkha on SDC/SLS/Kasidie
kik:funnynerd8
jkroha
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 14 Dec 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya