Nov. 11 through 18

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Nov. 11 through 18

Postby NebraskaCouple » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Let me start by saying that in spite of any negative comment you see or perceive about Desire, and in spite of any concern you have about having a good time, you just need to relax and let the Desire vibe take control. If you are not offended by someone getting a blow job on the edge of the Jacuzzi, or four people wrapped up on a Jacuzzi bed, you are going to be safe, happy and aroused the entire trip. Desire is just big enough and just relaxed enough to let just about anyone have a good time, no matter what their preferences are in life.

Arrived on a Wednesday (Nov. 11th) and made it to our shuttle with little trouble from time share sharks. It is true that you just put your head down and walk straight outside the terminal. If someone is in your way, sidestep them and get outside. The American Express shuttle podium is just beyond the horseshoe driveway, which is just behind all the private shuttle drivers holding up signs with traveler’s names on them.

The ride to the resort is short and we were the first stop. We had done the express check-in, so it only took about 10 minutes and we were being led to our room. Bags arrived shortly thereafter and we actually took about 20 minutes to unpack and situate the room, which turned out to be a really good idea, do to the limited space and amount of costume and “thingsâ€
NebraskaCouple
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA

Postby mfay » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:23 am

Great report ! You really did cover everything. And you obviously caught the magic- enough to perish the thought of ever having a "last" trip to Desire ! Lol..
By the way- for anyone going to Desire soon- the word from the resort is that Superhero night has been replaced with schoolgirl night permanently. The official announcement will be on the Desire website and here in the forum soon.
Mike
mfay

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby Piqued » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:33 am

Excellent report, Nebraska. We were one of the couples on the floor during that EWS ceremony you mentioned, and I can verify that there was absolutely nothing erotic about it.
Piqued
Desire Fan

Postby tannaked » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Well done Nebraska, your trip report was worth the wait. Glad to hear that your encounter with someone from your "real life" turned out well.

You seemed to get an awful lot of activities in, both at the resort and away. How did you manage to find the time? :lol: In 9 trips Diane and I have only managed to get to Claudia 9 times - nothing else off campus! Your point about visiting Claudia early in your trip is a good one - we always try to see her in the first few days as it really is a wonderful couples experience.

9 weeks until we are back - these trip reports are the only thing that keep us going. Thanks.

Ritch
Couples T I 6 trips
C R C 7 trips
Hidden Beach 1 trip
Desire Riviera Maya 38 trips
still in love
tannaked
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 Oct 2020

Postby NebraskaCouple » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm glad to hear school girl night is making its return.

Piqued, thats funny to hear from an actual participant about EWS. For the actual participants, it was probably as close to the first day in a maximum security prison than an erotic sexual experience.

Our secret to fitting in all our activities was to get about 2 hours of sleep each night. But we are paying for it now.
NebraskaCouple
Desire Devotee

Postby Piqued » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:06 am

Nebraska, I generally never type "LOL" because it's just used too often.

...but LOL!

Thanks for the laugh. You're right on the money.
Piqued
Desire Fan

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya