Newbie trip report August 7-11 2009

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Newbie trip report August 7-11 2009

Postby crystalenjoyment » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:04 pm

(Sorry about the late trip report. I’ve been meaning to write this since the second week of August! ) My wife and I went to Mexico in August 2009 for our 15th anniversary. We were not swingers but had been discussing it for most of the year. We were just looking to dip our toes in the water so to speak. We were both excited and apprehensive about Desire. Because of that we decided to spend the first part of our week at the "regular" adult resort of Excellence Riviera Cancun. This property is located only about 3Km south of where Desire is located. Excellence was a fabulous resort and I would highly recommend it. It is probably about 2 or 3 times the physical size of Desire's property. Everything at excellence was top shelf. We paid essentially about the same nightly rate at Excellence that we did at Desire, about 340/night. I have to say that overall probably many of the all-inclusive resorts out there are slightly better than Desire for amenities, food and accommodations. But of course none have the sexually charged vibe or freedom that can be found at Desire. The staff was excellent at both locations. Probably a little better at Desire.

Our check in was at about noon on Friday the 7th. While checking in we got signed up for the timeshare breakfast even though it was against my better judgment. We were initially going to be set up in the lower floor of the Jacuzzi building facing the drive up entrance room #1007. There were some issues with the room lock and we were moved to a first floor garden view near the lobby bar room #1801. I’m glad we were moved as I don’t think we would have been as happy with the first location. While we were waiting for the second room to be ready we went to the pool area and got lunch. Since this was our first time at Desire (or any clothing optional resort for that matter) we took a few minutes to take in the sights and get comfortable with our surroundings. Plenty of nudity at the pool and some PDA’s. After the room was ready we got dressed and went to the beach. (Yeah yeah I know, but we were not ready to strip off our clothes just yet. We were new to this remember!? Next time we go I won’t have to bring a suitï
crystalenjoyment

Postby Cali_desire_cpl » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Great report! ....We were hooked after our first trip also. Now, 9 trips later, we still can't wait to return. We have seen many changes over the 6 years we have been going to Desire. Each trip is something different and we have made some great friends. We were a little timid our first trip also, but now we jump right in with both feet the minute we check in.
Cali_desire_cpl
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Feb 2013

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya