Our first? Desire trip...in almost real time, Oct. 2018

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Our first? Desire trip...in almost real time, Oct. 2018

Postby Waffles_N_Whimsy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:31 am

It is Wednesday morning, we arrived Sunday mid day after a ridiculous 3am start in Nashville. Give me Mexican customs entry any day over LAX. Pushed the green button and we were out in 5 mins. Thanks to this forum we already knew what to expect at customs and on getting out the door. USA transfers gave us good advice on how to handle the timeshare sptukers and the dozens of transport companies while we located them.

SUNDAY:
So we were soon off to Desire to check in. We were pretty unsure of the process, you know, the vouchers and offers, the shuffle to the next desk etc, but i did at least know they were setting up the appointment for the sales presentation. Tuesday.

That sorted, out to the bar, we liked Carlos right off. So we spent two hours sweating and feeling like zombies till our room was ready.

After a nap we headed to find the pool. Now, i am not a water guy but boy was the water nice. So i decided "when in rome"... starkers, jumped in. Whimsy followed but in her bikini. She was not ready. She is no prude but just not ready.. but in half an hour the top was off followed a few min later by the bottoms.

Score 1 Desire, nude swimming in a crowded pool.

Lunch found us observing a fellow fondling some boobs down a girls top, only to realize that was not her husband. Score 2 for desire was a very vert confident beautiful older lady coming up to us, welcoming us with a kiss to both of our lips. Thank you our lady of intrigue. My wife did hope to chat to you but you seemed to have disappeared. Thats never happened in vanilla land.

We tried to get into the theme night, but since whimsy was more wiped out than i from the early start, we hit the pillow early.

I am going to try to catch up the days as i can, as we continue our baby steps outside our vanilla life. Thank you to this forum and those who post, at least we had some idea of what we are embarking on.

Waffles.
Waffles_N_Whimsy
Desire Convert

We are from: Australia
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 30 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Redhotpie

Re: Our first? Desire trip...in almost real time, Oct. 2018

Postby JandH » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:15 am

Thank you so much for posting. We're looking forward to hearing about the rest of your visit. Reports like this help to pass the 37 days until we get back to paradise.
JandH
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2019

Postby gntatdesire » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Your fun should just become better and better.... thanks for the report! :L
When does flirting become foreplay?

No regrets, except why did we wait to have so much fun!
gntatdesire
Desire Addict

Postby Waffles_N_Whimsy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:09 am

Well...so much for real time. Real time at Desire became too busy having fun and too tired to post. We are back home so i shall try to play catchup.

Monday: After breakfast, headed for the pool and found a round bed that was free,  lathered up the sunscreen and spent many hours floating around drinks in hand. Went pretty easy on the drinks, one water, one mudslide, which quickly became a favorite. Wifey discovered a liking for tequila too. At some time in the morning we were told "if you're not worn out by the time you leave, you're not doing it right"...we are not late night people, so i thought we'd see, wife in particular did not intend too many late nights or much alcohol.

That night was 911 so about 9pm we got into our costumes, she was a very sexy tall cop wearing a zip up latex shirt. It was quite fun to zip it down. A light shower in the lobby area made the tiles very slippery but with much sober foolishness driven by our loving to dance we continued to dance until...wife stacked it with me landing on top, resulting in one very badly sprained ankle and bruised ribs on myself. First aid and ice supplied dancing was done, so we decided to experience the hot tub for the first time and were pleased that it was not busy. We felt that was a safe entry for us rank newbies.

And thus followed the more of the Desire magic. After much erotic play with each other we made for a bed and proceeded to have sex in a public setting for the first time ever. At one point i remarked that was she aware that a bunch of people could see her riding me?  To which she answered something i never knew... yes, and i like it! Wow. Her satisfied, and beaten off the  bed by sudden rain,  we towelled up, talking to others and sitting in, for the first time, hearing couples talk about their sexual antics and boundaries. By 3am, back in the room, we had our round two...

Tuesday: with 4 hours sleep i headed to the pool to book a bed, got some coffee to go (couldn't get the in room coffee machine to work) and we had a wake up seesion before falling asleep again, getting to the pool about 10. Within 10 mins in the pool we were chatting with a couple and continued to chat all day in the pool (just as well we had hats on) we lost track of time, forgot lunch and got out of the pool about 5pm. In that day, we had our first tentative experience in that i got bold enough to ask her if i could kiss her, permission from her partner led to such. So by day two another step in our slow journey in non monogamy had been taken. So if E and M ever read this, thankyou so much from us! The best part however was a genuine connections and attractions. Oh E, we both find you to be as cute as a button.  Never have we enjoyed spending so much time with a couple. Alas, we didnt get to catch up that night, we were so happy to have swapped contact details with them before they left the next day. We have never dated a couple but feel like if they lived in our city, oh yeah. Mermaid, you live in our memories.

That night was nautical, we dressed as pirates and in spite of the pain and swollen ankle, whimsy got her foot into her boots. She bought the coolest pirate boots, we carted them all the way from Oz and nothing was going to stop her wearing them. Dancing was out though as she needed full support walking in those things.  So we headed for the hot tub about 10, found it was really busy, a bit too busy for our comfort and had an earlier night.

Wednesday: the day proceeded pretty much the same as the previous (which included afternoon naps) and continued with getting to talk to quite a few couples about the lifestyle and their life in general. But it is amazing how at ease we became at discussing sex lifes. This was cowboy night and to be our first trip up to the disco. Somehow, after  determined effort she got here bad ankle into cowboy boots (which helped support) and an oh so short denim skirt and bra and hat. I had boots jeans shirt and hat. Now the disco was fantastic, with a hot wife frisked up after a while i removed her top and while she was nervous if it was ok in the club, got into it and stayed topless and i took off my shirt. Toward the end another couple started dirty dancing with us, much fun was had by whimsy (and by the fellow, judging by the grin on his face) as she ran her hands on him. It occurred to me at that point, that in vanilla land people get more sexy by taking clothes OFF but at Desire we put clothes ON to sex it up.
Now a third couple approached my wife, the cutest petite Indian couple we have ever seen. This became a 6 person touch fest, i have never seen my wife touch another woman like that, and i was hugely turned on as i guided his hands to my wifes boobs. After a while, they said thank you and left. I think they may have reached their boundary or comfort zone, i hope they had an awesome time alone.

We tested our newfound exploration further and ventured into the temp play room under the hot tub. Good for us it was empty and i settled more pleasuring of my wife. The next incredible thing happened as i was in my knees, boots and jeans around my knees, her boots high in the air as i had some oral fun, the main door opened and a couple i had never seen stood behind me, and even though their language was not english, asked my wife for permission to watch by gesture. They stayed for about 10 mins before leaving. This voyeur couple have no idea how much that turned my wife on. Wish they had stayed longer.

After this we headed for the hot tub and this time even though it was pretty full were sexed up enough to not be bothered, settled into a corner i went to get drinks, returned to find my wife fully pashing a stranger, he had one hand on her tits one on her crotch. This was in limits of our boundaries,  no ok was needed from me so i just looked on. I didnt want to interrupt her fun. After all, it was one of my fantasy. What happened next was a demonstration of trust, strength  and the benefit of all the learning we did before going. Stranger asked for a blow job. This was ok if she wanted it, but needed clearing, but right there, under pressure of passion in the moment, she graciously declined but played with his dick instead. As that hot moment passed and he moved on (it was our opinion he was on a mission in the tub, smooth and just a tad pushy) we got more drinks and after talking with another pair of couples i soon found my wire in a 4 way pash and grope session with 3 other women. Oh. My. God! A few minutes later wife was sitting on the edge of the pool getting eaten out by one woman.

After that, she needed husband time so we called it a night and finished off in our room. Oh, the beachfront ground rooms are great...the view, both outside the door and in the big mirror are devine.

Dirty talk was another new thing introduced by this place as my wife fed on the experiences as she fantasized about mermaid girl, Indian couple, stewie the kiwi, and me telling her what people had seen us do. This is significant as she has never fantasized before or asked for dirty talk.

Thursday: last day. We were a bit subdued Thursday, i think beside the tiredness,  we needed just us. We talked about the week. On day one i was feeling maybe this was going to be a week of most time away from others, keeping a low profile and most time on the beach. I wasnt sure it would be for us. By day 4 i was very teary at the thought of if we could never come back. As i write this on the plane ride home, i know we would happily fly 30 hours to be here for a week. 10 days next time.

During the day, we took a beach bed, furthest corner away and had great sex again, only interrupted by giggles as the security guard strolls by and a backpack voyeur in the vacant lot next door. I hope you enjoyed the show mate. Later we went to the play room again, this time the smaller room was occupied but the big bed was free, as we listened to noises we continued our fun. Shortly after, the couple came into the main room, used the floor bed and had sex sort of next to us. Another new experience!

I know i spent a lot of time recounting the sexual aspects of our time, but only in an effort to demonstrate how it evolved and changed us. Seriously, i was a big skeptic of what i read and heard about Desire. It reawakened whimsys dormant bi side and introduced new things to us as a couple. We went for us, and although i had far less 'fun' with other women, i had experiences with my wife not had before. But what makes Desire is also the people. There was a really good mix of age. I saw young people and old alike all mingling. It is normal to see young people partying but the people who impressed us were those up around 70. Boy did they know how to have fun and were often at the lobby bar at 4am and up early too. We all have a date with the grim reaper. Thankyou our 'Polish Australian American' friends, for your example and friendship.

Thursday also saw me ropped into a drinking game by them and the wife. Lots of fun. So in the course of that the whole pool got to hear from the 'Australians' our sexual fantasies. On day one, we were like "shit, there's a person waking around naked", by day 3 i was like 'shit, there's a person walking around clothed!"

The wife got far more attention than i of course, who can resist a tall slim leggy blonde? We travel home with her feeling much validated. It was also interesting to see how people became more attractive and sexier the more time you spent with them. We 'did it right' , early mornings, a tad too much drink...we are going home, back to work to rest.

Final observations:
Don't worry about the decor, age of the resort, if the food is up to standard (it is). If you want posh top of the line, go somewhere fancier and be as bored as if you stayed home. If you let it, Desire will change your life. We were not in the lifestyle, maybe we still are not, but we certainly dipped in more than a toe or two. We both go home with a desire to find the wife a girl friend, maybe a manicorn too. And certainly more adventurous to consider couples dating on red hot pie. A certain gay club in our city (there are no swinger clubs) will get visited. Interestingly, whimsy commented on the Wednesday night disco antics and vibe how it was just like her teens in the gay clubs. We really want to keep finding that sense of excitement from Desire, we think it has changed us. Already i am doing the maths on financing another trip.

Yes, the magic is real, take your 'A' game and get involved.

Thanks for reading
Waffles_N_Whimsy
Desire Convert

Postby Explorer79 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:16 am

:L Awesome!
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby mr&mrssnow » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:31 am

Great report!
Desire Rm
Nov. 16
May. 18
May. 19
mr&mrssnow
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 09 May 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Swingingheaven

Postby ckallday » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Ahhh, good old "Desire Hot Tub Magic!"

Our first ever LS experience was also in the tub, it's magical. Will be in it in 48 hours!
SLS Kasidie: ckallday
ckallday
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 11 Oct 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie

Postby edunlla » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:31 am

That is a fantastic trip report! We THANK you for sharing your experience with us. Many times it sounded as if this story could be written by us. Seeing trip reports like yours makes it hard for us to wait as we count down to our third trip in Jan. of 2019.
You mentioned making the next trip longer. I would fully agree. Our first trip was 7 days. Before going that seemed like a reasonable length of trip but when it was time to leave, I think both of us were hiding the mist in our eyes. Tears of happiness and sadness. We truly found something specail. This trip is going to be 2 weeks so hopefully that can allot us enough time for the many bucketlist items that just don't get fulfilled back home in this vanilla world.
You guys are awesome
edunlla
Desire Lover

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF SLS ALT

Postby TandD » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:54 pm

That. Was. Awesome.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby GoldCoCouple » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:11 pm

:L
GoldCoCouple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 28 Sep 2013
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Swingersboard

Postby Waffles_N_Whimsy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:20 am

Thankyou kind peoples!

We think we will need a rest day mid week next time.

Update...mrs tore an ankle ligament bad, how she partied on for another 4 days is a wonder. It is now very sore, black, blue and yellow, all braced up. I suspect i cracked a rib landing on her too. So please take care on wet tiles when dancing at the lobby bar!

Much love to total strangers!
Waffles_N_Whimsy
Desire Convert

Postby Vixen and Him » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:06 am

"If you want posh top of the line, go somewhere fancier and be as bored as if you stayed home."

Sooo true. This place spoils you. Always A blast.
Vixen and Him
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2024

Postby Crisandemi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:43 am

Great report!!!
Crisandemi

We are from: Argentina
We arrive on: 27 Jul 2019

Postby duel curiosity » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:28 am

Thanks for the amazing report. My wife and I are going in January 2019. After reading so many great stories we are looking forward to it!
duel curiosity

We arrive on: 12 Jan 2019

Postby Siren » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:45 am

Best. Trip. Report. Ever.

While it's been many years since our first visit to DRM (maybe 2004?), I could feel all those feelings all over again reading your trip report.

Desire is truly life-changing, and almost always in a positive manner!!

Kathleen
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya