Party week.. REAL TIME from DESIRE

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Party week.. REAL TIME from DESIRE

Postby JCnBadboy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Hello all you naughty Desireholics hope you are all well.

I have had trouble logging in here, I hope this works this time. Its way too much fun here to be spending too much time on the damn computer!

There has been a lot of rain here, the road in is flooded..right over, I have photos, and will post them if, and when I can figure that out.
There are many familiar faces here, other guests from last New Years, and of course many of the wonderful staff. They have truly become family. Some surprising staff changes...but all is well..

They are busy working like crazy building the stage for tomorrows Toga New Years Eve. It is looking fantastic. The food of course is always very, very yummy. There are many very yummy people here too! We are going to call it an early night tonight, as tomorrow, well that will be a late night. JC is busy hunting, you know what she is hunting for. ha ha.

They just slid the New Years program under the door. At 10 am there is a New Year welcome with massages..nice. The usual beach volleyball,the crazy games a Couple of the year contest...that should be interesting. Then there is the best pole dance of the year, at 4:00 is the big chocolate bath...mmmm...JC is really looking forward to that...
At 6 is the body painter, WOW that is amazing! Some really awesome art! It is really something to see!
Looks like a guest DJ and a live performance...then, its zero hour, that is when the party begins! It looks like its going to be a fantastic day! Lets hope the weather holds out! Last year was a wash.. but we still had fun!
The newbies are drunk now.... better go see who might be into ...stuff. ha ha..

We are open to questions if you have any. Have a good night dear reader.

Tengo un bien noches!
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby njdesirecpl » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 am

JC:

It is a cold dreary new years day here in NJ. Please, Please, Please give us an update as to the goings on in Paradise as we will not return until march 5 with the LL takeover.

T&S
njdesirecpl
Desire Devotee

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya