Happy New Years Day everyone!

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Happy New Years Day everyone!

Postby JCnBadboy » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Happy New Year Dear Reader! We hope you had a terrific evening. Ours was.. interesting. They worked so very hard getting everything prepared, The Togas were AWESOME! The young slender women of course showed off their tight little forms.. and the men, there were gladiators...mmm and there were emperors, Rick was my master, I was his peasant slave, well until our wardrobe malfunction! ha ha. They hired a couple from Italy, she is a gorgeous young thing (about 22 years younger than JC's minimun ha!) She was the chocolate fountain for the fruit. It was really cool to watch some women, dip chocolate off a beautiful woman for the first time. All taboo and tingly. It was very, very erotic. They had acrobats as well, but JC is a shorty and didnt get to see much of that. I do have photos of the beautiful chocolate fountain. Thank you dear reader for sending us the heat and sunshine. We dont need any more rain... did I tell you the road in is flooded and there are a gazillion crocs... 2 are like Steve Irwin crocs, there are 11 babies of various sizes that we saw, and 2 juveniles.. a year or so old.. thank god they keep them away from our drunk naked asses!
Dinner was, well lets just say, that next time, we are going to sit with people we know, because there was a heated discussion..one woman did the worst thing....she brought up politics, well always remember and never forget dont EVER bring up politics, religion, or how fabulously rich you are. She did all three. Sooo... after dinner, we booked it to more friendly Chi.
Its hot tub time.... and there is a large brown penis....waving at me...patiently...lol.. I will be back Dear Reader.... a little drunk, but I will be back! Hugs.
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby JCnBadboy » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Well...grin, It has been a long time up at the hot tub! Ladies! I am not kidding there are 3 dicks here....worth mentioning! ha ha... I may have ended the hunt... we shall see after dinner... she's new to this... so off to dinner we go. Tonight is a night of hedonistic ... pussy, and dick! They have silicone for lube in the hot tub! mmm.. very nice. Later, Dear Reader!
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

A nice day here

Postby JCnBadboy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:08 am

Its a nice day, today, a little windy, and the wind is howling from the north. Just what is going on up there anyway, I looked at the satellite weather and there is a system that goes from the Baja all the way to England! Yikes.
I went to get a late night cup of tea in the kitchen. I was extremely pleased to see a bunch of young men all dressed up as if they were going fishing in the north atlantic...they had the kitchen and the front cooking areas stripped taken right apart and EVERYTHING, top to bottom was being scrubbed. I really liked seeing that. So the kitchen area folks, is cleaned thoroughly, really thoroughly.
JC is still on the hunt.....looks like many are leaving today, but it also looks like a bunch of fresh faces as well. Good bye to those who have to leave this weekend. Its been a blast! Have a great year!
We are off to Playa today, to visit and maybe shop a little. I will be putting the photos up on the facebook, I sure hope soon. but, you all know that its just too much fun to be messing about on the computer...on that note, I am off to the pool for a bit. I think I need a drink.... yes, if I have to put my clothes on to go out....I better have a drink.
Thank you Dear Reader, have a good day. Hugs.
JCnBadboy
Desire Devotee

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya