Kind of clothes by place

Check this section for info on Desire Riviera Maya before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Kind of clothes by place

Postby jlmdcl » Wed May 08, 2024 9:52 am

Hi!

My wife and me are going to visit DRM at august by first time :D, but we have some doubts about the appropiate clothes and shoes to use in some spaces like restaurants or disco (besides thematics), so i'll very grateful if some of you could give me a little guide or recommendations for it.

Thanks! >-p
jlmdcl

We are from: Colombia
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 14 Aug 2026

Re: Kind of clothes by place

Postby SusanAndDavid » Wed May 08, 2024 12:00 pm

All restaurants except the buffet, men should wear long pants and dress shoes (not flips). Golf shirt, Hawaiian shirt or dress shirt up top. Buffet is more relaxed- shorts, t and flips would be ok. For women, if the bits are basically covered at dinner, you're good to go.
Disco- folks usually dress in theme and the best rule of thumb is to first be comfortable with what you're wearing, but know 'less is more'. Embrace the theme nights- you'll never get to wear what you do, and frankly, you won't see 99% of these folks again, so throw caution to the wind and enjoy being as free and fun as you can.
KIK: DocHoliday660
RM- May 18-25, 2024
RM- Oct 5-11, 2024
SusanAndDavid
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 May 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby ninaandfrank » Wed May 08, 2024 1:21 pm

In addition to everything S&D said above, in the restaurants if a women experiences an "accidental" bit slip, it is really no big deal. Just remember for men no jeans, shorts or open toe shoes. Dress shoes, long pants and a collared shirt are a definite. Most folks enter the disco with some form of clothes on be it their costume or a dress. However, its warm in there and bodies and clothes part company at some point. And as usual the most important rule is have fun.
Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby radarisdown » Sun May 12, 2024 7:40 am

Are dress jeans not permitted?
radarisdown
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Aug 2024

Postby Lookinforfun » Sun May 12, 2024 10:56 am

I always wear light weight dress pants slip on shoes(not open) nice shirt and the wife wears something hot and sleazy (less is more). After eating clothing is a VERY loose term, again in costume or not, less is more
Lookinforfun
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Feb 2023

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Riviera Maya