Can you bring your own (liquor, wine, beer) into Desire ?

Check this section for info on Desire Riviera Maya before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Re: Re:

Postby coupleluvs2watch » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:37 pm

TandD wrote:
fischfam wrote:We are heading down this Thursday and would like tips on getting some local Tequila. We usually drink 1800 at home which is so-so and would like some better local tequila while in Mexico. Can we get something decent at the local store on the way and if so which ones do folks suggest. BTW, I would also like to bring some good local tequila home as well.
Thanks,

I'm not an expert but we really like Don Julio Reposado Tequila. Last year, we sat at the pool bar for a long time talking to Roger and Alejandro (sp?) and tasting the different kinds they had. The Don Julio is top shelf in my book and they have it right there and will pour you as much as you want. They ended up putting my wife's name on a bottle (which worked out very well for me wink, wink). So, you may want to skip bringing it in and see if you like what they have.

What they don't have is Fireball and I'm planning on bringing some of that on my next trip. I can't think of a better way to make new friends than yelling "Fireball shots for everyone!!!" - is that just me?

Fireball has gotten us in trouble at dinner parties with neighbors lol
Stop by Beyond Our Bedroom to see where our journey takes us!
Life Is Too Short To Be Plain Vanilla, so we chose Swanilla!
coupleluvs2watch
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 0- 0-2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Previous

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Riviera Maya