USA Transfers

Check this section for info on Desire Riviera Maya before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Re: USA Transfers

Postby Exotic_Kiss » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:10 pm

What do you need from Walmart?
Exotic_Kiss
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Mar 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Postby goingbare » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:30 am

USA Screwed us on our transfer this week , 3/9.

We had a confirmation and they failed to show up. When we called from DP called them, they told me to just take a taxi.
They also told me that I did not pay the whole $120 to the driver... that I only paid $70. That is BS.

They owe me 1/2 of what I paid as well as the Taxi fee for the trouble they caused us.

DONT USE THEM !
goingbare
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 Aug 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Powderfinger » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:32 am

goingbare wrote:USA Screwed us on our transfer this week , 3/9.

We had a confirmation and they failed to show up. When we called from DP called them, they told me to just take a taxi.
They also told me that I did not pay the whole $120 to the driver... that I only paid $70. That is BS.

They owe me 1/2 of what I paid as well as the Taxi fee for the trouble they caused us.

DONT USE THEM !

Something is wrong with your story. The roundtrip fare with USA Transfers to Pearl IS only $70. So who did you book with that charges the $120 r/t you claimed to pay?
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby 2BeDesired » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:42 am

Has anybody used this service recently?
2BeDesired
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 16 Sep 2013

Postby mikeinnj » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:13 am

We used it once again in May. And will use it again next time.
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby barebuns » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Used USA Transfers in August. Excellent service! Will definitely use them again. Hopefully sooner than later.
Desire Pearl Aug 2014, Feb 2015, Aug 2015, Aug 2016,
Desire RM July 2016
SMI April 2017
HEDO II June 2017
TTR March 2018
HEDO II Oct 2019
barebuns
Desire Addict

Postby tommer » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:20 pm

We used them in June to Pearl and again in July for Rm. Everything about them is excellent and always our only choice!
tommer
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Postby Nobby » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:52 am

We haven't been to Desire before, and couldn't choose :-? - so, we booked at BOTH locations! :lol: We arrive 10/25 and go to RM for two nights >-p , then we are booked at Pearl for five nights (Halloweek) >:/ , and fly home in 11/1 :cry: . Is there a round trip option to go from CUN airport to RM, then return from Pearl to CUN airport? (*) (*) (*)

I don't usually use emoticons in my writing, but when in Rome...

XOXO
B&K
:L
SLS and SDC: nobby
kik: NobbyHobby
Nobby
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 16 Feb 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and SDC

Postby CokeMann » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:32 am

Nobby wrote:We haven't been to Desire before, and couldn't choose :-? - so, we booked at BOTH locations! :lol: We arrive 10/25 and go to RM for two nights >-p , then we are booked at Pearl for five nights (Halloweek) >:/ , and fly home in 11/1 :cry: . Is there a round trip option to go from CUN airport to RM, then return from Pearl to CUN airport? (*) (*) (*)

Three way transfers are not listed on the USA Transfers website - they do however regularly provide that type of service. Here is a direct link to the USATransfers Contact Page - just fill in your request and they will get back to you with a quote :D
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby Beach girl » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:48 pm

@ goingbare, something is fishy. USA Transfers requires payment in advance. Could someone have scammed you? We have never had a problem with them. We pay in advance, receive our transfer vouchers via email showing we paid. As far we know they won't even pick you up if you have not paid in advance. As stated they charge $70 round trip. USA Transfers are a very reliable and dependable company.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby CokeMann » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:32 pm

Beach girl wrote:@ goingbare, something is fishy. USA Transfers requires payment in advance. Could someone have scammed you? We have never had a problem with them. We pay in advance, receive our transfer vouchers via email showing we paid. As far we know they won't even pick you up if you have not paid in advance. As stated they charge $70 round trip. USA Transfers are a very reliable and dependable company.

@ Beach girl - FYI - with USA Transfers, yes - round trip transfers must be paid in advance - however one way transfers are not required to be paid in advance
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby CaptainR » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:39 pm

Beach girl wrote:@ goingbare, something is fishy. USA Transfers requires payment in advance. Could someone have scammed you? We have never had a problem with them. We pay in advance, receive our transfer vouchers via email showing we paid. As far we know they won't even pick you up if you have not paid in advance. As stated they charge $70 round trip. USA Transfers are a very reliable and dependable company.

We used USA Transfers in the beginning of October and the service was great, but they did not require us to pay in full before we arrived. We paid in full when they pick us up at the airport. Everything went smooth and the drivers were great. They pick us up for the return trip to the airport at 4:00 in the morning at the resort and they were on time, polite and very professional. I will definitely use them when we return to Desire.

CaptainR
Desire Devotee

Postby Beach girl » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Ummmmm.... Wonder why they always ask us for payment. They send a link to pay them. We too had them pick us up at 4:00 am and they were there waiting for us.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby CaptainR » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Beach girl wrote:Ummmmm.... Wonder why they always ask us for payment. They send a link to pay them. We too had them pick us up at 4:00 am and they were there waiting for us.

The instruction they sent to us when we reserved the trip said we could if we wanted to but it was not necessary :? .
CaptainR
Desire Devotee

Postby Gemini Rose » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:06 pm

We may be traveling with another couple in May. RT for up to 3 people is $70 for Pearl. Does anyone know the price for four people?
Gemini Rose and Cowboy
Gemini Rose
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 11 May 2019

PreviousNext

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Riviera Maya