What to wear Cabaret Nights Dec. 2011

Check this section for info on Desire Riviera Maya before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

What to wear Cabaret Nights Dec. 2011

Postby ctb » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:42 am

Need Help........We are first timers at Desire:
We will be at Desire the 15th thru the 19th, during the Cabaret Nights. On the 17th what do we wear on the 007 night? What is considered formal for the men??? I am guessing for us ladies a sexy long dress will work? What about for the men the 15th, 16. and 18th? I think I knda figured out what I need but any suggestons would be very much appreciated...

Thanks again
CTB
ctb

Postby loulou » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Good question ctb!
We will be at Desire for the 1st time from 12/14 to 12/19 as well and would like to know the answer.

The http://desire.originalresorts.com/night_entertainment.asp says:
Monday • BLACK TIES AND HIGH HEELS NIGHT
Tuesday • WHITE & SEXY NIGHT
Wednesday • EYES WIDE SHUT NIGHT
Thursday • LEATHER NIGHT
Friday • LINGERIE NIGHT
Saturday • TROPICAL & SEXY NIGHT
Sunday • NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRL NIGHT

However, special event calendar says that:
Thursday 15: Gangsters, Divas & Show Girls Night + Live Music & Karaoke.
Friday 16: Desire’s Bunny Mansion Night - Bunnies, Lingerie & Robes + Live Music & Guest’s Show.
Saturday 17: “Dressed to killâ€
loulou
Desire Fan

Postby CokeMann » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Desire usually makes theme night changes just for the special event weekends - you happen to be arriving for one of those weekends.
<br>Theme nights go back to what is normally scheduled after the special event weekend is over.

I suggest both of you repost these specific questions for Dec. in the Dec '11 Roll Call section where others going during that month can see and respond.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Riviera Maya