Weather in Desire-April

Check this section for info on Desire Riviera Maya before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Weather in Desire-April

Postby gunchoy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:15 am

We are looking forward to go in April, however we heard from the locals that starting from April through the summer is very very hot (above +38 C ) and humid (above 90%) and lot's of mosquitos.

Is it true? What about mosquitos? We just returned from Desire (end of November) - what is real difference at Desire between November and April?
gunchoy

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Dec 2012

Postby mikeinnj » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 am

We were there last year and will be back this year the second week of April. Bugs love me and I had no problems at all. As for temperature, I'd put it at perfect. I tend to run hot and my wife runs cold and we were both very comfortable the entire time.
Kik: mikeinnj1
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Re: Weather in Desire-April

Postby CokeMann » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:56 am

gunchoy wrote:We are looking forward to go in April, however we heard from the locals that starting from April through the summer is very very hot (above +38 C ) and humid (above 90%) and lot's of mosquitos.

I think the "locals" you have been talking to are pulling your leg - lol

We have been to Desire 20+ times and April temps are more like 28C to 30C through the day and as to humidity, generally not an issue since there is almost always an onshore breeze. Even in all the times when we have gone in August, daytime temp rarely exceed 34C.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby FRANCODOA » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Wife's birthday is in April as is our anniversary, so April is a frequent trip time to Desire. It's the perfect time.

Go. Enjoy.
FRANCODOA
Desire Devotee

Desire weather planning

Postby R&L » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 pm

R&L
Desire Convert

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Riviera Maya