Can I buy Desire bracelets?

Check this section for info on Desire Riviera Maya before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Can I buy Desire bracelets?

Postby ontopu2 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my trip to Desire due to a family situation, but would have love to buy matching bracelets.
Can I order them directly from the gift stores? It would great to wear, especially start a great conversation and maybe more.

ontopu2

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Oct 2016

Re: Can I buy Desire bracelets?

Postby lm123 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:19 pm

Given the bracelets are used to identify who's a current guest and who's not, I expect that having them available for sale would be a problem. There's lots of other logowear (hats, t-shirts, etc.) that you could probably order and that could still serve as a conversation starter.
lm123
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Nov 2016

Postby Explorer79 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:21 pm

lm123 wrote:Given the bracelets are used to identify who's a current guest and who's not, I expect that having them available for sale would be a problem. There's lots of other logowear (hats, t-shirts, etc.) that you could probably order and that could still serve as a conversation starter.

That's true - my wife got a Desire T-Shirt when she won the dance contest then wore it to the vanilla resort we went to after Desire - definitely was a conversation starter.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby ontopu2 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Thanks for the response. I wanted to buy the bracelets and not the one's given out to current guest. Let me know where I can get in touch with the gift store. Any information would be grateful.

Ontopu2
ontopu2

We arrive on: 13 Oct 2016

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Riviera Maya