Room Recommendations

Check this section for info on Desire Riviera Maya before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Room Recommendations

Postby jeny917 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Hello Nice People, We will be visiting DRM for the first time this year. I know the resort can’t guarantee a room request, but can someone give some general recommendations to ask for? Thanks, Jack and Jenny
KIK: jack.nevada
jeny917

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 May 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: Room Recommendations

Postby Desertutcpl » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:55 am

Also wondering! We reserved a deluxe garden view room. Would love recommended rooms!
Desertutcpl

We arrive on: 22 Oct 2021

Postby Lkncouple » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:51 am

I think it depends on what you are looking for. We prefer a ground floor room so we don't have to try to navigate stairs. I think that all the rooms in building 24, 21 and 23 are exactly the same I don't think there is much difference in the layout or size of the room. The further you get away from the pool the quieter it is, although I think most of them are pretty quiet. We had a ground floor room in the Jacuzzi building for a night, the bathroom seemed larger, but we didn't like the noise. It seems like they were constantly wheeling some kind of cart in front of the building early and it kept us up so we moved.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby garandcar » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:59 am

Desertutcpl wrote:Also wondering! We reserved a deluxe garden view room. Would love recommended rooms!

Our last time there we paid extra for a oceanfront 2nd floor room . We were a little bummed because the tiki hut type roof thatch hung down so low that you couldn't see the ocean unless you are sitting down . Maybe 1st floor oceanfront is better ?? PS: we are arriving on Oct 22 also , but only for 3 nights , then over to Temptation :) See ya there !!
garandcar
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 16 Apr 2024

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Riviera Maya