Dressing at Desire

Check this section for info on Desire Riviera Maya before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Dressing at Desire

Postby CokeMann » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Originally posted by MFay Dec 31/09

It is true that how people dress at Desire can vary greatly from week to week. A lot of that variance comes about because of the Desire experience level (or lack thereof) of the majority of the guests in attendance. We have been at Desire 4 times when there was no “groupâ€
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Denver Duo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 pm

"So wear whatever you think is the sexiest, or just the most fun thing for YOU !" is soo right.

Also, it is amazing to have your lady dress in some of the most suggestive outfits you can imagine, just for you, from a guy's perspective. My my my, what our ladies will do to get our engines revving!
Denver Duo
Desire Lover

Postby kjc » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:20 pm

I don't know I think after seeing nude all day a hot thong would look good at the disco,funny but even after seeing the ladies nude all day,I think we all will take a peek up a dress going up to the disco,we just can't help ourselves.
SLS: Monroe6969
kjc
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby miranda » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Being nude all day isn't "sexy" , but it sure is fun and liberating.

However, I love to wear a lacey thong and bra - I feel VERY sexy in that. Hubby appreciates it, too! :wink:

But, if you think your outfit may be a little "over the top", it really isn't. You will fit right in. :lol:
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby tannaked » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:24 am

Miranda, I totally agree. In fact we consider lingerie or clothing that is far too revealing to wear in public at home to be dinnerwear at Desire. Diane loves to dress sexy and revealing and I certainly appreciate it too.

Ritch
Couples T I 6 trips
C R C 7 trips
Hidden Beach 1 trip
Desire Riviera Maya 38 trips
still in love
tannaked
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 Oct 2020

Postby ottawa_cuple » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Just wondering: has a woman ever been turned away from any of the indoor restaurants for wearing too little?
ottawa_cuple

Postby mfay » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:17 pm

not from the buffet as far as we know. but we did see a case where a lady was asked to leave and change when attempting to wear lingerie in Il Piacere. Almost totally see thru dresses seem to be fine though.
Mike
mfay

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby steve69sara69 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:51 am

Can anyone suggest websites for sexy dinner dresses? Your help is appreciated!
Thanks!
Sara n Steve 2!
steve69sara69

Postby hilight » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 pm

steve & sara,

I googled "sexy dresses" and ended up with countless websites. I actually ordered from Forplay, Enchanted Dreams, and AmiWear. Wearing stuff I never thought I would before. We are 1st timers coming next week and have used this posting as a guide for packing. Can't wait!

hilight
hilight
Desire Convert

Postby prostockpete » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Two years ago while vacationing in July my gal had her full body painted by Aquiles on a tuesday nite & when finished she then put on a short skirt & we went to dinner in the oriental restaurant .. The surprise when we walked in & not asked to leave at all ( the short skirt was enough clothing as per restaurtant rules ) & we received such attentive service from the bar tenders / waiters that came by to have a look see at her colourfull body & daringness ... so questionable dress code ???
prostockpete
Desire Convert

Postby tikihutguy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 am

Only 2 items needed (3 if you count both shoes). Jewelled stilletos and see through dress/lingerie in Il Piacere every night was well received. Service was astounding :D
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby SushiGirl » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Ottawa, I was almost turned away from the restaurant buffet my first night ever at Desire in 2007. We hadn't been there long & I had put on a Wicked Weasel & had fishnet short shorts over it & everyone decided to do dinner as soon as they opened. The staff debated a while, and the cooks all came out of the kitchen and voted to let me in LOL. My argument was the suit wasn't wet, which other than being dressed was the only rule. Not sure how serious they were about not letting me in.

As for shopping, you can get some great stuff on ebay, search "dance wear" and go to town! Just watch the Chinese ebay stores, often what they send isn't what's in the picture. Also try wickedtemptations.com.
SushiGirl
Desire Fan

Postby miranda » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:11 am

:|
miranda
Desire Legend

Are long pants a must?

Postby RandT1 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Do men have to wear long pants to the evening meals, or can you wear taliored shorts...linen etc? I have to know if I need to shop light weight "island pants"
Thanks
RandT1
Desire Convert

Postby CokeMann » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Long pants are still required in the two specialty restaurants - Suki and Il Piacere(the white restaurant).

This has never changed officially.

Long pants are not required in the buffet restaurant
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Next

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Riviera Maya